Do you really know who you are?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    OS chef in the making
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by akatsuki View Post
    i don't know if there is a thread like this..........

Have you ever entered in your mind "who am I?" or "do i really know my self?"

A lot of times entered that on my mind....
    I know my self but not that much... I am a negative thinker person,shy type,and stupid!I hate "traitor's" people!!!... i think that's all i know about my self;i think i should dig deeper to know more about my self =)...

So i ask you,do you really know who you are?...
    (kinda personality)

note: this is not a stupid thread so don't put like this = yeah i know my self im akatsuki 15 years old i leave at blah...blah... blah...
    Same here although I know that I fluctuate between all the negative and the positive. It just depends on what is happening around me. I am very easily influenced by my surroundings yet I try to remain steadfast in looking forward. Other than that I know absolutely nothing about myself.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

uhm... yes.. right now i want to be photographer... i didnt know it all until ive been introduce in phography world..
    "Trust your own instinct. Your mistake might as well be your own, instead of someone else's" - Billy Wilder

OS Most Powerful Witch

Upload
    2089 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Do I know myself? Pretty much but not 100%. Even this is our self, we don't really know 100% of it.

During our English class in high school, we had this activity about Johari's window. In Johari's window, it is divided into 4 quadrants where it helps people better understand their selves or personalities. First is the OPEN quadrant where everyone around you including yourself is aware you have that personality. Second is the HIDDEN where only you who knows you have that personality and people around you have no clue you possess that personality. Third is BLIND where all the people around you know that you have that personality but you have no idea that you have it. Fourth is UNKNOWN where everyone including yourself have no idea that you possess that for it will still emerge at some point in the future.

So, as for your thread, I can see that you are confused and so eager to know who you are. All I can say is take it slowly. You might want to assess yourself through this Johari's window with friends and you'll be amazed with the result.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WjdeStix View Post
    Sometimes I doubt that I do. Sometimes I'm a different person to different to different people. And I can be an especially different person when I'm alone.
    Can't agree with you more! I feel the same! Let's just say our personality changes depends on the people we are with! :D

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

if you already know your weakness and make it your strength and YES you already know yourselves...
    "Trust your own instinct. Your mistake might as well be your own, instead of someone else's" - Billy Wilder

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I have often wondered, "Who am I?"
    I have found that in life I am constantly discovering things about myself. This life experience is a series of unfolding. Beautifully becoming. Processes of becoming undone and rediscovering. There are windows of clarity within the periods of madness I have experienced. It is all so beautiful and I have learned so much.
    I am at peace with who I am and who I am to become. All of my experiences lead into becoming the best version of myself. I have learned to understand my struggles as blessings because they teach me how I need to be for myself and others.