Do you really know who you are?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Post Do you really know who you are?

i don't know if there is a thread like this..........

Have you ever entered in your mind "who am I?" or "do i really know my self?"

A lot of times entered that on my mind....
    I know my self but not that much... I am a negative thinker person,shy type,and stupid!I hate "traitor's" people!!!... i think that's all i know about my self;i think i should dig deeper to know more about my self =)...

So i ask you,do you really know who you are?...
    (kinda personality)

note: this is not a stupid thread so don't put like this = yeah i know my self im akatsuki 15 years old i leave at blah...blah... blah...

"KILL THEM ALL! - YA-HA!!!"

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Like dude, what you posted down about yourself makes me think that your a pessimist.... -.-'
    You shouldn't need to be a negative thinker when there is always things that you can do to end issues in your favor though finding it is rather a bother but negative thinkers tend to get intimidated by others...
    It sucks being looked down upon so rethink about your true self and change the faults so that you can overcome the difficulties ahead where a bright future lies....hehehe
    Also, no one is really stupid. They just tend to make stupid decisions..... uh... yeah, theres a difference... LOL

As for me, I already know who I am deep inside. Though I don't have the obligation to blurt it out since it'll be too embarrassing afterwards.
    Maybe I can say that I'm a 'love loving otaku with a tendency of relying on my own sense of justice'.
    Spoiler for Old Sig

Cherry-nee's twin sister cherriedreams's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I think I know myself quite well. The older I get the better I know who I really am. But there are still a lot of things I don't know about myself. One of them is that I don't know what am I like in a relationship, because I've never been in a real one. There are more things I don't know, deep in my mind I should solve the bad things that happened in my past.

I know I'm incorrigible dreamer, and that makes my life hard, because I always dream about something better. I'm positive (at least I try to be), I hate performing, I'm shy with the opposite gender. I'm quite humble too (that's what most of us Finns are) and my self-confidence should be better. I'm happy to be who I am, but still there are lots of things I'd like to change. So... that's me~

I'm not sure if I'll never get to know myself thoroughly. There are so many things that change people so you always have to observe yourself~
    Always remember to forget the things that made you sad.
    But never forget to remember the things that made you glad.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hmm. Yeah. I know the things that people hate about me. I know what they hate about my attitude. I don't let them see when I'm in pain, jealous etc. a Single smile covers it all. I'm a Moody Person. If i really am not in the Mood i can't change that. There's some times that I space off without knowing it. I'm boyish. I don't like girly stuffs. I just wanna be simple. I don't like wearing dress. A simple shirt and pants is enough. I hate many things. I'm not too close to my parents, I actually used to hate my dad. I'm actually messed up. I don't Fix my Hair. I'm a straightforward person. If there's something I hate about you, I'll say it to you. I make friends easy, I'm not a too shy type person. But when it comes to stage perfomances I'm nothing. Even If I've practiced a lot and memorized everything. I'll forget all of them when I'm on the front of the stage. I'm not a too serious person, its not my type. I don't take everything serious. I lost my temper so easily and that's bad about me. Because of that I also get in fights easily. There's so more about me. :3 Maybe some is confidential, although. :)
    Read the RULES
    *CFPH community forums signature:*

‎Insanity at its finest.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

at the age of 20 i know my self better than anyone else./.
    1. my hobbies are reading and collecting books, go shopping, do adventure with friends, party with friends, and surfing the net.
    2. lawn tennis is me sport. i've been playing lawn tennis since my high school days.
    3. im temperamental and i a have horrible mood swings. im a back stabber, a flirt/bitch, a pain in the ***, a darling and a good listener and adviser.
    i have lots of things to say.. but i'll limit it here.. :)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I think I know myself better than anyone else. But there always comes a time when people tells me a certain personality that I have but then I didn't realize I had it all along. I'm still quite young so I expect to discover more about me. And to know the difference on how people see me and how I see myself. :))))))))))

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

yeah dude being negative thinker is not good... i'm always depress,sad,sometimes people don't understand me. but you know, i'm trying to change this but as of now i don't know how or maybe this is my personality,i don't know... =)

OS Supporter
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I have a good idea of who I am but I don't think I will ever full know who I am. I will always change as life moves forward. Just the act of growing up changes the outlook on life which in turn changes a person. I figure there will be constant events and circumstances where I will adapt and change as a person. I do have a few words that I would use and others have used to describe me. Honest, loyal, deep, weird, silly, reliable. I think I agree with all of those lol. I know I have a darker side where negative thinking and worry play a bigger role. But I always ignore them, throw on a smile and do something fun (dumb).

I do believe having friends who are willing to tell you what they think of you helps you to find out who you are. The hardest part about that is being able to deal with the good AND bad opinions they share with you. Its not always easy for me lol.

I really like this thread and I really like keylime pie

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

i always know myself better than anyone else. im already a lady but im childish. i cant control my temper but someone's lucky to be friends with me. i take care of the people around me and i dont let my superficial judgement cloud my view. im competitive and id die if i dont have anything to do for the whole day. i spend my time either watching anime or just locking myself up in my room. people usually see me writing in my notebook. (i do that most of the time) I LOVE RAIN and color BLUE. bipolar too ( depressive episode ). ( but i dont do drugs and S**, so dont get me wrong kay ! im just 14 years of age)
    Taking for granted Reasons to Use Someone True to u

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

This is a good topic... Most people that are asked by this same question would actually say "Yeah I do know myself better than others" without a pause. But you know what, in reality nobody really knows about him or herself really... All people maybe a child or an adult has a hard time admitting their faults an potential... We all tend to deny things A LOT in life and masquerade in a facade that tends to be what we determine is the "Real Me". But in reality it is just a fake persona we created because we never did find out what we really are...

Finding out who you really are is a life time process of learning, interaction with others and evolving... As we grow and experience things in life our ideals change both from our experiences and from influences of things maybe it by people or events... It is until you actually find that "Epiphany" in your life and by learning what people see in your actions that one can truly say you have finally found yourself...

It's much like when you are being trained by a good coach so hard that you want to curse that coach but when all is said and done, you actually reached a point that when you looked back you will actually say "God... Who could have know I can do this..." well your coach did... He/she never give up on you and the one who actually seen your potential before you even knew you had it in you... In this case our greatest coach is life itself... Trials and stuff like that will actually help us to better understand who we really are...

To answer the question of this topic if I know who I am... My answer is just a simple not yet, but almost there... I'm still growing and still haven't experienced somethings life has to offer... Although most of the time my in my life I experience more sadness and pain... I don't fret cause life does give me a break sometimes and gives me some good times. With all of this I grow and bit by bit I find somethings about myself that I never knew that I am capable of.
    D:\Downloads\eg3lh3.jpg
    LIGHTNING QUEEN RELENA PEACECRAFT
    Spanking Heero all the way Home

The End-kun
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I can't give a straight answer because to be honest I don't really understand this question. No one can see or hear my thoughts and only I can explain them, although sometimes I can't put them to words or actions but that doesn't matter, I know myself better than anyone else. What the others see in me may not be who I really am, I know my feelings and I have my philosophy, I have many things to learn yet and I do not know what the future may hold for me so I might be a different person in two or three years from now... people tend to change.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

My daily bus ride back home is like time for a self exploration, or at least used to be, I haven't been doing it lately.
    I wouldn't say I KNOW myself that well, but I do have made some observations on how I am and why I am the way I am.
    Spoiler :  

Sui generis Serendipity
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

This kind of question comes in to play more and more each day because it's time for me to declare my studies major and therefore the kind of career I want. Who am I? There is a lot that I do know. My identity is secured, I think, but my potential and my prurpose? I have no idea... do I pick something I enjoy as hobby for a career and assume I won't make much of a living or do I go for something that has more common sense and give up my arts as a means of making a living? If I pick one and give up the other how will I know if I didn't make the path that had the brightest future?...

and yeah, all that. I wonder who I am and what I want to be and who I need to be all the time.
    "Reality is nothing but an assumption. Truth is, nobody has the slimmest slight of a clue as to how something's gonna happen until it does. Even then, it's not reality. Reality is propaganda. It's spoon-fed to us until the taste is familiar and we go back for seconds ourselves. It's a tool to shut down what you can hope can be. You put down that spoon. Take heart, have imagination, have faith. Never take hold of your spoon without giving reality room to grow."

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

well dude.. if you ask me.. i don't really know who i am yet..
    but sometimes i do think negative.. but i realize that it won't help me living if i think like that...
    dude i guess you should change your negative thoughts..
    and well i guess your just like me...
    i also hate those backbiters dude.. cause they only attack people when they don't even know whose that person they're accusing...

If trouble hearing Angels song with thine ears, try listening with thy heart.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

sometimes i feel that i have the advantage for being negative... i don't know if you disagree with me but that's what i feel...
    can't explain what kind of advantage cuz it's complicated and difficult that i'm the only one understand... ^_^

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

yah sometimes i feel that way when i think am i just a silent college student or a very cheerful computer user? thats what always hit my mind

FB page: OS.evilwil---~~>

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Maybe yes and maybe no but what I do know is that I will arrive at some point in my life where I'd be thankful for who I am.

Egg and Chicken Dilemma newbie97's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

no not yet still figuring that out
    i still don't have clear idea what i want and what i want to do
    the only thing i can do is keep doing what i do and hopefully find the answer to that question in the near future

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

eto....
    actually i'm confuse when i ask myself "who am i ?'
    maybe i'm just a normal human , no more no less
    haha.......
    Spoiler :  

OS Patron

Upload
    1210 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

You know...so many people have negative minds and maybe they can't help that. Heck, sometimes I have the most negativest mind ever when I really do feel down in the dumps but I ALWAYS think at the end of the day was it really worth it moping around all day doing nothing just because of one emotion that could have changed SO easily. Saddness...

You can be sad and think negatively...there is NOTHING wrong with it so I'm not saying it's a bad thing. I'm just saying...let it go. If something hurts you, let it go. Someone upset you, let it go. If you know you're the better person and people are doubting you, let it go. I know that's so much harder than it seems but if you really try it becomes so easy and you'll notice a dramatic change. I'm not telling you all to push your feelings aside and bottle them up (I am known to do that) but just stop over analysing and look at the brigher picture for once.

ANYWAY! Do I know myself?

Honestly, no. I don't know myself. HOWEVER, I'm perfectly fine with not knowing myself. I suppose thats why we live, eh? To find who we REALLY are. Honestly, I don't think you truely find yourself until you are extremely happy with your friends your family your husband, wife, girlfriend etc. People always look for more but that's life.

I don't know who I am but I won't question it either. Right now, I'm just Emily and that's all I can do about it. Just live my life and let everything come as it mayyy :D

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Bunislipper For This Useful Post:

Nyamh (11-11-2012)