Report Slow Buffering/Streaming Problems Here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

GMT +8, Philippine
    problem has been occurring since last week. . . (buffering almost never finished - )
    today video buffering error experienced,currently streaming Ibarra no Ou.
    started streaming for buffering - 4 hours ago(12p.m). . .
    reloaded the said video more a lot of times already. . .
    current status - still buffering . . .

going to watch senran Kagura after Ibara no Ou...
    "I am the ruler of my fate, And the Commander of my Soul."

Thanks

GMT +8, Philippines

All anime; keeps on buffering, and if not error. I tried to refreshed the said video but still same problem again and again.

I've experienced it for 5 days already.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

GMT +8
    Phlippines
    All animes is slowly buffed if not error or video not found.

It's my first time experiencing this kind of problem while streaming. Its been 5days
    Last edited by BetaDeltaXI; 01-16-2015 at 04:00 AM.

OS Supporter
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

EST
    United States
    Pretty much every anime
    30+ minutes

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

--EST
    --United States
    --Any anime, it's not consistent (last instances were One Piece and Magi: Adventure of Sinbad today)
    --Time to buffer varies between 5 minutes to 45, but at some points during the day I can only buffer approx. 5 minutes or so of video and then it hangs up and I have to refresh the page to re-buffer; the stream starts out somewhat quickly, but slows down to a crawl and seems to stop about 3-5 minutes in. If I leave the tab to let it buffer, I come back to a "full" bar, but the same 3-5 minute limit still applies. I have not been able to note any particular consistency with this error aside from a slightly higher frequency at night (about 6PM and on). It's been going on ever since the option to select different streaming sources was implemented, before then I got rather consistently fast streaming. Now it's quite slow, and changing the source server doesn't have any real impact on streaming/buffering speed. Just now I've been trying to watch Magi: Adventure of Sinbad, but the buffer stops at ~4 minutes and then it takes another 15 to buffer from that point to the next stop.

Man that humanity forgots Lancaster's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Anime: Strike the Blood
    Timezone: GTM -6
    Finished buffering: 1hr.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

1.Around Midnight(GMT+9)

2.Everything D;

3.Kyoto,Japan*Tokyo Server*

4.1 Hour

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I don't remember if I've posted about this here or not before, but I've had the same problem ever since the big server setup switch and the introduction of multiple server choices.

1 - Post the Date and Time that you experienced the slow buffer/stream (Please include your Time Zone, such as UDT, PDT, GMT)
    Date and time is not relevant it seems, it happens randomly any day of the week at any time and is not consistent in its occurrence. The last time though is just now, 1:50 PM EST. I've tested this issue during peak hours and slow hours, and again, no observable consistency.

2 - Post the name of the video(s) that you experienced the slow buffer/stream on
    World Trigger 41 and One Piece 705

3 - Post the Country or area that you live in, such as USA, Japan, Philippines, etc. (If possible, if you feel uncomfortable posting this part then you don't have to, it just helps identifying possible reasons easier)
    USA. Florida, to be exact. I'm out in the "country" at the end of our ISP's line, which doesn't help, but before the server setup change, I was able to stream things somewhat decently compared to this issue.

4 - Post the amount of time it took to completely buffer the episode in question. This does not have to be an exact number but it needs to be relatively accurate, a 5 minute error margin is fine but any larger is too much.
    The episodes do not completely buffer, which is the problem. It will buffer a few seconds, then the progress bar will completely fill in but only those few seconds will be available. If I click beyond that in the timelines, it has to rebuffer, and often loses connection entirely, making me reload the page. The most I got in One Piece 705 just now was the first 25 seconds, then it refused to see the server beyond that. After refreshing the page it only buffered 11 seconds and died.

This problem is consistent between my iPod 5 mobile device, my Macbook Pro with the latest Safari and Flash updates, and my Windows 7 PC running the latest Firefox and Flash. It's been occurring ever since the site was updated to allow selection of servers. Additionally, it doesn't matter what server I choose, I encounter the same problem across all of them. I've gone through all the browser cache/reset steps, etc, everything offered and it still persists.

Some days, it will buffer with no connection problem, but the buffering is sluggishly slow and takes an hour to buffer the whole episode. Other days like today, I can't access any videos without the stream dying off after a few seconds. Once in a while, when it reaches the end of what's buffered, I can click in the timeline to reset the buffer stream and it will continue to load, but obviously this is a pain when spread across a 20-minute episode, having to wait 5 minutes to get another 20 seconds to a minute of episode length. On days like today, clicking on the timeline causes the stream to break so I have to reload the whole page to reconnect.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

It's been a few days now since I've had problems watching anime. Only today it is at it's worst. Before I had to reload an epsiode about 3 or 4 times, episodes just got stuck (even though it was fully loaded) so by reloading I could watch on. But since today any episode of any series I watch (tried a few different ones to test) just won't even start loading, every time I try it goes black and afterwards it just goes back to the standard screen (the otaku-streamers image).

1 - The problems started around the 16th of September and since today 19th of Septmber around 13:00 CEST the episodes don't even start loading.

2 - Himouto! Umaru-chan all episodes, Junjou Romantica 3 all episodes, Persona 4 any episode (and a few other series I randomly picked as well).

3 - The Netherlands.

4 - Time it takes now is FOREVER and ever and ever, no time indication exists since it won't even start (in the beginning it was about 4 to 7 minutes every time I had to reload which was normal) :(

Thanks

Excuse me, I'm sorry to disturb you but the buffering on my laptop and Ps3 are having a hard time buffering, I did everything I could such as restarting the system, refreshing the site, clearing the cache and letting the video buffering for while but it takes so long and sometimes it just suddenly stop for no reason if you get the chance please help me, my time zone is UTC-5:00 and the video I;m trying to watch is Dances with Devils ep 11 also eps 8,9, and 10 I had trouble with as well. The amount of time that it took to buffer, I'm not sure but it's over 30 minutes and it's not even half done yet so I think it's takes about 2 hours to buffer completely. I hope when you get the chance, I would like some help with this, thank you, have a good night

Thanks

GMT - Time Zone
    Video (Several buffering) on three different server's
    Tried this morning and this evening and both time's buffering and takes a long time to respond to trying to pause the video or to turn light's off. I tried to go to a different page from this video while it streamed and it wouldn't and when I changed tabs and went back to the streaming tab it was a white screen with a loading sign for a while before reappearing.
    I have cleared cache and cookie ect.

Thanks

I have posted my problem here over a week ago and still no responses let alone a solution :( I have used this site for year's and never had a problem until now.

OS Supporter
    Thanks

Used this site for about three years and I've never seen this error before, happened around 8:38 PM. Live in the US, but used ever other server to try to solve this problem. It really sucks because It appears once i click play and I can't stream anything. :(
    Any solution?
    BTW here's the error message. I tried both uploading the png and using an imgur link but it kept saying error #2038 with a red exclamation mark.
    Video not found: http://vidcdn-ca.otaku-streamers.com...435/543505.mp4

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Time Zone: GMT +8

Slow Buffering on all anime for the whole week now it took i already check if it my connection i tried youtube and netflix to test if the same problem will persist but they are buffering normal only on this community of our i am receiving this issue

Want An Anime Items, Gadgets delivered directly to your home!!! Visit https://www.samuraibuyer.jp /en/

Below Average

Upload
    1074 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,316 Times in 252 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hey everyone! I have a favor ask. Please have your caches cleared and restart your browsers. Majority of the streaming issues are being resolved in this manner especially if there are no internet related concerns.

If the issue persists or if you still cannot stream a video or two, please send me a PM. I rarely notice this thread, tbh. Thank you so much! :)