Questions? Opinions for new Stories?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    busy....

Upload
    50 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Default Questions? Opinions for new Stories?

This is a thread where the Writers asks for opinions of the Readers in making their new story.
    Last edited by KeiichiMamoru; 05-11-2009 at 10:32 AM.

a.k.a. The Black Queen Flavylium's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I'll start first....
    so I'm going to write a romance story that I DON'T know the end...
    so the story is about a girl that love a boy that has a different status (like a master with his worker, etc) and this girl relationship with this boy is quite close...
    one day, this girl make a blunder toward her master (the boy's parent) and she decided to go to another country...
    and yeah, I don't know how it'll end...
    so, help is very appreciated..
    because I can't ask my friend, when I asked them they gave me a crazy answer...
    Umare kawaru koto wa dekinai yo dakedo kawatte wa ikeru kara

busy....

Upload
    50 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scasia View Post
    I'll start first....
    so I'm going to write a romance story that I DON'T know the end...
    so the story is about a girl that love a boy that has a different status (like a master with his worker, etc) and this girl relationship with this boy is quite close...
    one day, this girl make a blunder toward her master (the boy's parent) and she decided to go to another country...
    and yeah, I don't know how it'll end...
    so, help is very appreciated..
    because I can't ask my friend, when I asked them they gave me a crazy answer...

Opinion from a writer if you don't mind. xD

What's missing in your story, is it the ending only or half of the story? And the Ending depends on the plot of the story and on the genres, by any chance can you tell me what are the other genres besides romance or is it romance only and an explanation of what happened when the girl left her current country and what happened to the boy when the girl left?
    Last edited by KeiichiMamoru; 05-12-2009 at 12:48 PM.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hei201 View Post
    Opinion from a writer if you don't mind. xD

What's missing in your story, is it the ending only or half of the story? And the Ending depends on the plot of the story and on the genres, by any chance can you tell me what are the other genres besides romance or is it romance only and an explanation of what happened when the girl left her current country and what happened to the boy when the girl left?
    em...
    I only need the ending....about the genre, I'm even not sure about it...since for deciding genre I'm the worst...usually I just write without deciding the genre...=_="
    so, when this girl left her current country, she went to another country that was quite far and stay there...she change her appearance....
    and about the boy, he will be stressed and try to search for this girl..but after some months he can't find any sign of her so he give up searching...until 2-3 years passed the boy when to that girl country so.....
    I don't know the next story...
    that's what I need help....

Support Administrator Eh?

Upload
    5182 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,449 Times in 82 Posts
    Blog Entries

An opinion from another writer ...
    " She runs away overseas where there is more freedom (no slave/master relationship) and finds a good job in maybe a restaurent with an old couple who have no children. After many years, the old man dies and leaves the restaurant to her and she takes it on and is on her way to becoming wealthy
    In the meantime, her old master's business fails and his son goes overseas to try and make his fortune to improve their lot in life and he gets robbed and comes to the same restaurant the girl owns begging for food and work. She recognises him and realises she still loves him but he doesnt remember her and so she gives him a job and maybe makes him do a lot of menial work to see if he is still the arrogant person he used to be, and little by little he changes and then maybe one day, she is attacked and he comes to her rescue almost to the detriment of his own life coz he loves her too.

And they live happily ever after

busy....

Upload
    50 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scasia View Post
    em...
    I only need the ending....about the genre, I'm even not sure about it...since for deciding genre I'm the worst...usually I just write without deciding the genre...=_="
    so, when this girl left her current country, she went to another country that was quite far and stay there...she change her appearance....
    and about the boy, he will be stressed and try to search for this girl..but after some months he can't find any sign of her so he give up searching...until 2-3 years passed the boy when to that girl country so.....
    I don't know the next story...
    that's what I need help....
    Let's see...
    Maybe we should twist the story a little bit, the girl finds a new job(just like Bindu-sama said)[you decide what job is suitable] unknown to her, her new employer is a friend of her long-lost relative, and this long-lost relative of hers is looking for her to be the successor of a certain company. After a few months of working there she accidentally heard a conversation about the details of the girl her long-lost uncle is looking for and she got caught eavesdropping, her uncle saw a resemblance and began to ask questions. With that clarification she became the successor of a large company, after years past she remembered the boy and this became a distraction to her.

The boy changed his attitude because he lost someone important, he began to isolate himself from anyone, this made his parents worry that he won't be able to lead their company, but the boy insisted that he will be the successor and promised to his parents that the company won't be affected of his current situation. With that, he lead his family's company smoothly but he still remembers the girl.

After 2-3 years, a company meeting was held in the girl's country and there they met again, she recognize the boy but the boy didn't recognize her(she changed appearance right?) what surprised her is the boy is much different from when she last saw him, he looked like he doesn't care about the meeting, after the meeting she approached the boy for business matters but the boy ignored her...(but this doesn't stop the girl from approaching the boy) and there a new love story begins. xD

The rest is up to you.

Endings for this kind of story:
    1. They get married. (for romance genre)
    2. Someone will steal the girl's heart and the girl ended up with a different guy, but in the end the main characters will end up together. (for romance and drama genres)
    3. Something bad will happen to one or both of them. (for romance and angst genres.)
    Last edited by KeiichiMamoru; 05-13-2009 at 07:46 AM.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hei201 View Post
    Let's see...
    Maybe we should twist the story a little bit, the girl finds a new job(just like Bindu-sama said)[you decide what job is suitable] unknown to her, her new employer is a friend of her long-lost relative, and this long-lost relative of hers is looking for her to be the successor of a certain company. After a few months of working there she accidentally heard a conversation about the details of the girl her long-lost uncle is looking for and she got caught eavesdropping, her uncle saw a resemblance and began to ask questions. With that clarification she became the successor of a large company, after years past she remembered the boy and this became a distraction to her.

The boy changed his attitude because he lost someone important, he began to isolate himself from anyone, this made his parents worry that he won't be able to lead their company, but the boy insisted that he will be the successor and promised to his parents that the company won't be affected of his current situation. With that, he lead his family's company smoothly but he still remembers the girl.

After 2-3 years, a company meeting was held in the girl's country and there they met again, she recognize the boy but the boy didn't recognize her(she changed appearance right?) what surprised her is the boy is much different from when she last saw him, he looked like he doesn't care about the meeting, after the meeting she approached the boy for business matters but the boy ignored her.... and there a new love story begins. xD

The rest is up to you.

Endings for this kind of story:
    1. They get married. (for romance genre)
    2. Someone will steal the girl's heart and the girl ended up with a different guy. (for romance and drama genres)
    3. Something bad will happen to one or both of them. (for romance and angst genres.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bindu1000 View Post
    An opinion from another writer ...
    " She runs away overseas where there is more freedom (no slave/master relationship) and finds a good job in maybe a restaurent with an old couple who have no children. After many years, the old man dies and leaves the restaurant to her and she takes it on and is on her way to becoming wealthy
    In the meantime, her old master's business fails and his son goes overseas to try and make his fortune to improve their lot in life and he gets robbed and comes to the same restaurant the girl owns begging for food and work. She recognises him and realises she still loves him but he doesnt remember her and so she gives him a job and maybe makes him do a lot of menial work to see if he is still the arrogant person he used to be, and little by little he changes and then maybe one day, she is attacked and he comes to her rescue almost to the detriment of his own life coz he loves her too.

And they live happily ever after
    woah!!
    thanks for the great idea!
    this will do!!
    thanks a lot K, Hei201!!
    will start writing the story soon...

Baka Nation!

uhh... idk, do dog's drive rocket?... no not plue
    Upload
    15 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

ok... I lost the story I made during 8th grade last year (well to be more exact, the teacher got p#ssed because I was writing in class.... LANGUAGE ARTS ~_~ the class that MAKES us write more than any other class -_-, and yes, I WAS finished with EVERY assignments), uhhh here's what I could recover from my endless dark/blank mind;

The story starts off with a girl remembering `parts` of her past, (she lost her memory because of using a spell to summon a `partner`, that nearly killed her.. that's the what she's been able to piece together, but still doesn't know `who` she is yet), in that flash back, her surroundings look like a castle that's been so damaged beyond imagination, fire surrounded her, and then she saw a dark figure, still un-able to make out it's face, she hears her own mumbling,"I... I order you,... get rid of them... GET RID OF THEM ALL!", then after that she wakes up, tears in her eye's, .... then after that I can think of multiple things to follow... but I really don't understand were I was going from there, the genre, how many ch. I made (I do know I made at least 15 ch. or maybe even more ~_~), *sigh* I really want some idea's that way I can finish putting even the 1st, ch -_- any one got some for poor neko me? *makes neko kitten eye's*

can I eat this?
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I like to write though I often find it very hard, since I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist. In the end it gets overthought and dosn't work well for anyone other than me :(
    This brings me to the point.. I think the saying is "Kill your babies" it roughly translates into if you really love an idea and it seems a bit complicated, then it probaly won't work... It sounds cynical, but try to reassess any ideas you really like, just to make sure they do in fact work :)

To quote Hendrix "Castles made of sand, melts into the sea eventually"

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPrinceKnight View Post
    ok... I lost the story I made during 8th grade last year (well to be more exact, the teacher got p#ssed because I was writing in class.... LANGUAGE ARTS ~_~ the class that MAKES us write more than any other class -_-, and yes, I WAS finished with EVERY assignments), uhhh here's what I could recover from my endless dark/blank mind;
    Do you generally have problems with all your teachers :P
    Last edited by jadeliciousdk; 08-14-2009 at 06:19 PM.

The Hobbyist
    Right in between my fantasies and the reality
    Upload
    2 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I can write ANY kind of story. But I have one problem, choosing the genre of the story. Before I write a story, I always ask my guys what genre do they want for it. But they keep replying, "Whatever you like." I'm sick of it. Any requests?
    All of Kamijo Touma's enemies have fallen from a SINGLE PUNCH!
    Free Pic Edits - SPARKS - Comment to Sparks - OS BLOG

busy....

Upload
    50 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZenNaari View Post
    I can write ANY kind of story. But I have one problem, choosing the genre of the story. Before I write a story, I always ask my guys what genre do they want for it. But they keep replying, "Whatever you like." I'm sick of it. Any requests?
    I know what you mean, that happens to me all the time too.

How about supernatural with action?

Retired Staff

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

the problem i face is i always forget my idea shortly after thinking it.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Breathless
    Upload
    3 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I'm going to write a VK fanfic
    Kaname x Aido
    I just hope I don't get over enthusiastic
    When I remembered the PG-13 rule I was all like
    I may have to ask Bindu to read it first, if she would be so kind

On the genre front I'm thinking Shounen Ai (Obv), Romance, Tragedy

Tragic Love

"Don't talk, it makes you sound stupid." - Yusuke (Yu Yu Hakusho)

The Hobbyist
    Right in between my fantasies and the reality
    Upload
    2 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I'm already done with my Oneshot Jericho. Can someone PLEASE review on what they think about it.
    All of Kamijo Touma's enemies have fallen from a SINGLE PUNCH!
    Free Pic Edits - SPARKS - Comment to Sparks - OS BLOG

Otakustreamer Yuri
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

hei-sama yuri or shoujo ai
    novels pleaseeeeeee ^_^

busy....

Upload
    50 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MioAkiyama View Post
    hei-sama yuri or shoujo ai
    novels pleaseeeeeee ^_^
    I'm still not finished with it, I think I'll have it up by christmas vacation. :D

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I want to write a comedy one
    any tips/advice?

>>Hacker<<(not really) SH1Tmakasit's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Here's my story pls. help me improve it

This is a story of a boy who wants to see his father again

At Ben's age of ten his father died

after two days Jesus said in Ben?s dream: "Pray for your father who died and he will show himself to you".

So he did, the next night Ben?s father showed himself to Ben in a dream.

Ben:"Is that you?"

Ben?s Father: "Yes"

"I thought I wouldn't see you again!"

"Well then, would you stay with me in heaven and this place forever?"
    "Hmm...I want to but I can't leave yet"

And then he vanished saying...

"Then come with me when you can"

And after Seventy two years and in the hospital Jesus walked up to Ben in a dream and he said

"You are done and you are no longer needed here"

Ben: "Does that mean I can see my father again?"

"That depends if you want to you won?t see your loved ones who are still alive,
    of you don't then I'll give you full recovery and walk out of the hospital with them"

After a few minutes he made his decision

"I cannot break my promise"

After Ben died the hospital called his Beloved Daughter
    She came crying and said

"Why did you leave me father?"

Then she heard someone said

"I cannot break my promise"

"Who said that?"

Then she told her mother and the rest of Ben?s family
    The night after Ben's funeral, he talked to his daughter and he said

"I may have left you but when you call I'll be there"
    "We may be apart but in our hearts were unbreakable"
    "I may be gone but I'll remember you forever"
    Last edited by SH1Tmakasit; 04-07-2010 at 04:38 PM.

"Anime...Either you like it or you like it, you will like it XD"

busy....

Upload
    50 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Spoiler :  

Ah, sorry I don't quite understand it... can you at least give a explanation or summary perhaps? ~thanks

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Ok, this is the plot of for a story which I thought up a few months ago.
    I don't actually intend to write it (at least not now), but I want to know what your opinions are, and would you read a story with this plot.
    Btw in my opinion I think this story is messed up.
    Here it is:

The main character lives with his mother, because his parents are divorced, he has a best friend, and overall he is a normal person.
    Ten years later, he lives an independent life which is, also quite a pathetic one.
    One day, he gets an invitation to his mother's wedding as she is getting remarried.
    "But, to who?" He thinks, as it is not stated on the invite.
    The day of the wedding comes up and he arrives, shocked.
    The person who is the Groom,
    the person who is marrying his mother,
    the person who will be his new father,
    is...
    His childhood best friend?!?!
    I thought I should write something here....