Upload
    3735 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,646 Times in 276 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default All for Jim! Jim for All!

Sending all energies to Jim!

Hi everyone! I hope this announcement finds everyone safe and healthy. Normally, I seek approval from Jim before posting announcements but I am using my rank as his support administrator to go above his authority to further assist him. I am writing this with a heavy heart as most of you already know, a part of Philippines has been massively hit by a typhoon.

The typhoon has hit Jim’s city directly which caused humungous damage not only to their home but to their livelihood. I have been informed that it will take weeks up to months to get everything fixed including their electricity. Most of you must know that it’s only Jim and I who are handling all affairs in OS. As such, I would like to request three things from you:

• Jim has never and WILL NEVER request for donations for his sake. Hence, instead of asking for donations for his personal needs, I would like to sincerely request to at least meet the donation quota for this month and for the succeeding three months. Whenever we don’t meet our donation goals, Jim pulls money out of his own pocket to keep our site afloat. And yes, we all have our own struggles and we will be in utmost thanks if you could donate what you can for our beloved site.

• Automated uploading has been halted due to server issues which I truly don’t understand as it is not my area of expertise. Jim and I have been doing the manual uploading and have been dividing the load between us. Hence, I would like to request if there’s anyone who would be willing to assist in uploading. I will provide you with a list of titles we needed help with and I will guide you on how to upload. Please note that this is a voluntary task, we cannot provide any form of compensation or promises.

• As I have mentioned above, the only ones who are at least maintaining the site are Jim and I. As he will not be able to be as active -- believe me, he is actively working on the background of OS – I would like to sincerely request for patience and understanding for all the delays. Rest assured, I’ll do my utmost best to respond and try to fix any issues that I may face.

Please utilize this thread to post any issues. I will be checking it on a daily basis.
    Dudette's To Do List

Here is the link of my personal discord server should you need immediate assistance: Discord. Please follow the guidelines and rules.

Thank you so much for sticking with us! As OS has been here for us all, I hope and pray that during these trying times for Jim, we may also be able to be there for him.

ALL HAIL OS! ALL HAIL JIM!

2. The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to Dudette For This Useful Post:

AnimeGoddess (05-11-2022), artumas (12-23-2021), ASheAGirl (12-25-2021), badpunraptor (07-30-2022), brixjohn (01-20-2022), budex (02-13-2022), byotch07 (05-08-2022), Cabale (01-10-2022), CastorShell6 (12-20-2021), Deathwind (01-22-2022), forecast (12-26-2021), GeekyOtaku (02-06-2022), GForce (12-20-2021), GhaiLa (12-21-2021), gilbertalva (01-05-2022), ikawpalayun (02-28-2022), Jorta (12-20-2021), kittee83 (05-29-2022), Kuroky1234 (01-18-2022), lazydisgrace (01-11-2022), lilylily09 (12-24-2021), LoliCaptorSayanome (12-20-2021), maiszamo (12-28-2021), marwello (12-26-2021), Midori Night (12-26-2021), Mitsumi020 (02-25-2022), nakahara24 (01-02-2022), neohomie (01-02-2022), Pest1l3nce (12-25-2021), PotatoStyle (01-02-2022), ranmachua (12-23-2021), reneil26 (04-17-2022), Revirie (12-27-2021), Shirrudo (01-09-2022), silverylook (12-27-2021), Vihmakass (01-05-2022), vinyldash (12-23-2021), windwrill (12-30-2021), Xenciao (12-20-2021), Nazrudin (12-28-2021), ZetsuRavez (12-20-2021)

OS Supporter
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Oh gosh... I didn't even heard of this catastrophe. I hope Jim and his loved ones are well.

At least I would like to try helping with uploads.
    Due to personal reasons like my two little children (1 month and 2 years old) I would like to help out with a single title at first to get into that stuff.
    If it shows to be a doable task fitting between changing diapers and my own work I could think of increasing the number of titles.

I am sorry that I have to keep my offer to help vague but I must admit that I will put my family and work at first and second place.

OS Lurker
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Saw it on the news, first thing that came to my mind is the community here :( I hope everyone's safe & doing well (or as well as can be)
    This month's is a bit rough but I'll see if I can subscribe to one of the tiers on patreon in january, fingers crossed.

My thoughts & prayers go out to everyone affected & their families.

(edit : Also,Dudette, this must be a tremendous amount of work/pressure on you as well,don't be afraid to reach out for your own sake as well)
    Last edited by Xenciao; 12-20-2021 at 12:02 PM.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

i did not know jim lived in visayas part... hope he and his family and love ones are ok and hope they can stand up strong...

OS Supporter

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I heard about the typhoon on the news. My prayers to Jim and his family, and to Dudette for taking on this extra load of work. Yeah, I have bills to pay, and my employment situation is not good right now, but I will see what I can contribute either monthly or in one or two donations. As for the uploading, I have never uploaded anything in my life, but if I can help out with that I would love to give it a shot.

Keeper of the Darkness
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I was unaware of the typhoon that hit in his area and hit him best wishes to him and his family and prayers that all is going well for my donations i an doing so via patreon so i hope that helps if you need my patreon callsign just ping me and i'll let you know dudette. ive never uploaded anything before nore do i have the libary to do so if i had the libary to do so oi would help in that department but i simple don't have the libary to do so

OS Supporter

The land of Milky Holmes and Honey-sempai
    Upload
    38 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I saw the typhoon was really close to Cebu, over 100 people died on the neighboring island. My prayers are with the people affected.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I have sat up a patreon to help a bit with money, but I can only give about the 9 - 10 dollas a month, as U am currently still in school, but about at the end af 2022 I should have a job, so I kan help a bit more. I hope the best for Jim and his love ones.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I hope Jim is fine and safe and my thoughts and prayers for their swift recovery.. From where I'm at here in the Philippines, we are hit heavily too with chest deep flood waters.. Please stay safe everyone.

OS Patron
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I hope Jim and family are OK. I don't know what is involved with uploading but I could take a shot at it. I don't know how to get the episodes though.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I hope their recovery is swift and Jim and his family are unharmed.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I just came back today and read this post. I know I am late with this but I hope Jim and his family are okay. All hail OS!

OS Typhoon Trespasser
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I wish Jim and the rest of the people in the area the best. What an unfortunate catastrophe. Hopefully they all will recover and get back on track in life. It won't be easy, but it's doable. Regarding the help you're asking for, Dudette - I will be a bit busy the upcoming week, but in 1-1½ weeks time I could be able to help with some volunteering uploading, if the aiding task still is desired, of course.
    - Never underestimate nor overestimate a person -

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hi, as someone from the same City as Jim (although we are not neighbors), things have been looking fairly positive since the typhoon. People have been extending help financially and emotionally, too. I hope it is not just me that is feeling a bit better but I hope all of Cebu does. :D Also, I would love to offer help in terms of uploading so I will personally message Dudette for this. Prayers!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to GeekyOtaku For This Useful Post:

kittee83 (05-29-2022)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Oh dang, sorry to hear that. I'm a bit of a lurker here, but heard about this. Hang in there!