Upload
    8508 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,408 Times in 159 Posts

Post Site Update~

Site Update

Hey guys!

I know its a bit late but HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

Its been a while since the last announcement. So, just want to update you about the site.

Donation Logs Wipe
    - I have recovered all the donations but in case i missed something, please send me a message here or through our fb page.

Adobe Flash Player
    - As we all know adobe flash player is obsolete. I recommend you guys to use the html5 player instead of the flash. in case there are some videos that don't work on your end, please post/comment here. i would be happy to fix it.

Replaced Videos
    - Here are the list of titles / videos that i have reencoded in order for the html5 player to work. It would be great if you test it and check if it works on your end too.

Spoiler :  

Otaku-Streamers Beta Site

- I keep on updating the beta site so we will be closer to move everything there. but i want our members to keep on testing it and report if there are any issues.

Also I am open for suggestions and ideas that you want to see in the beta site.

Beta Site Update:

Spoiler :  

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to jbluey For This Useful Post:

AngelxKitten (01-21-2021), Avykun (01-13-2021), ecliptz (01-18-2021), Fantasma (01-13-2021), FAT4LS (01-13-2021), forecast (01-13-2021), fundilloman (01-13-2021), karmawine (01-14-2021), KriShe (01-18-2021), LadyRari (01-23-2021), lazydisgrace (01-16-2021), marwello (01-13-2021), Mitsumi020 (01-14-2021), N1RV45H (01-15-2021), nekolover (01-25-2021), nekosai (01-15-2021), Penny161 (01-17-2021), ranmachua (01-14-2021), Revirie (01-13-2021), shadowkin (Yesterday), Shintendochi (01-16-2021), silverylook (01-15-2021), Skipachu (01-13-2021), tcapinig (01-13-2021), Tiotsh (01-14-2021), U-mae (01-19-2021), Vihmakass (01-17-2021), Xenciao (01-13-2021), ZetsuRavez (01-13-2021)

OS Supporter
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

And don't forget to drop a progress update on Patreon (so we hit their community standards/requirements). :)
    Ty always.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to marwello For This Useful Post:

jbluey (01-13-2021)

OS Supporter
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I'm not being picky, but to steer clear of any "issues with video streaming sites". Just some tweaks to make sure no problems pop up if you know what I mean. ;)

"Donation Logs Wipe

- I have recovered all the donations but in case i missed something, please send me a message here or through our fb page.

Adobe Flash Operations

- As we all know adobe flash is obsolete. The html5 player is a better option instead of the flash. In case there are some display interface issues on your end, please post/comment here. I would be happy to fix it.

Replaced Display Items

- Here are the list of items that I have reencoded in order for the html5 player to work. It would be great if you test it and check if it works on your end too.

- I keep on updating the beta site so we will be closer to move everything there. but I want our members to keep on testing it and report if there are any issues.

Beta Site Update:

- Listing Sorting in the title page.
    - Shoutbox site linking (working on BETA OS Link only)
    - Display Running keyboard controls
    - [Fixed] Every time switching listing when the display is fully downloaded and it shows the previous listing.
    - Account Setting Added
    - [Fixed]Auto Next Listing not updating the page.
    - [Fixed]Auto Next Listing won’t mark the listing as completed.
    - Display function will save your listing’s current time. So when you refresh the page it will go back to where you left it.

"
    Last edited by marwello; 01-13-2021 at 10:29 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to marwello For This Useful Post:

jbluey (01-13-2021)

もうー人の神ã*!.
    Upload
    8508 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marwello View Post
    I'm not being picky, but to steer clear of any "issues with video streaming sites". Just some tweaks to make sure no problems pop up if you know what I mean. ;)

"Donation Logs Wipe

Adobe Flash Operations

- As we all know adobe flash is obsolete. The html5 player is a better option instead of the flash. In case there are some display interface issues on your end, please post/comment here. I would be happy to fix it.

Replaced Display Items

- Here are the list of items that I have reencoded in order for the html5 player to work. It would be great if you test it and check if it works on your end too.

- I keep on updating the beta site so we will be closer to move everything there. but I want our members to keep on testing it and report if there are any issues.

Beta Site Update:

- Listing Sorting in the title page.
    - Shoutbox site linking (working on BETA OS Link only)
    - Display Running keyboard controls
    - [Fixed] Every time switching listing when the display is fully downloaded and it shows the previous listing.
    - Account Setting Added
    - [Fixed]Auto Next Listing not updating the page.
    - [Fixed]Auto Next Listing won’t mark the listing as completed.
    - Display function will save your listing’s current time. So when you refresh the page it will go back to where you left it.

"
    Updated.

It really is a great help.

Thanks a lot :)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jbluey For This Useful Post:

marwello (01-13-2021)

OS Supporter
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Just want to make sure OS is with us for years and years in the furture

Daydreamer~
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I tried a few of the replaced videos and they worked for me! A lot of those titles are a blast from the past lol.

Thanks for everything Jim!
    "Shining brightly, even for a split second, is better than living a dull-grey life for eternity."

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BrokenAngel For This Useful Post:

jbluey (01-14-2021)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

If Flash is no longer available, this means we can't use the old OS player anymore?

もうー人の神ã*!.
    Upload
    8508 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

There are some members that uses the flash player.. that's why i didn't fully remove it yet. but once we move the site.. flash player will no longer be available.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jbluey For This Useful Post:

marwello (01-15-2021), ranmachua (01-15-2021)