Disappointing Webtoons/Manhwa Anime Adaptations
    He Who Must Not Be Named FAT4LS's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Exclamation Disappointing Webtoons/Manhwa Anime Adaptations

I'd hoped Noblesse wont be disappointing like GOH. Cuz. most webtoon/manhwa are really plot driven and skipping/rushing the contents is not really ideal. While TOG has it own problem as well cuz, Its entire 1st chapter to 100 or just in between are only epilogues and so, the "Main story" still haven't started yet but still enjoyable to watch regardless but still the same thing with the others a lot of skipping/rushing of contents.

Its not like its not the same for Manga or LN, When we heard that some Webtoons/Manhwa are getting anime adaptation we had raised our expectations that its gonna be great.

And most of this Webtoons/Manhwa are supposed to be like One Piece, Black Clover etc...
    And I meant they should had been a long continuously running anime and not just a 12 fcking episodes or even a 24 episodes lol
    unless it will have more seasons but as of now it will be impossible cuz, I think its only gonna be a 1 season only lol but hoping they will get the same treatment of getting a new season if its popular enough hahahaha

Its also not enough to get the Main Story in the anime unless they will just Butchered it and they actually did.

Daydreamer~
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I am glad that webtoons/manhwa are finally starting to get anime, but I agree they need to be done better. I enjoyed TOG the most so far, but it's really just a tease if they don't make more seasons for these series that have hundreds of chapters :(

Although I must say I do have a friend that doesn't read webtoons at all and it has piqued their interest in it because they enjoyed the anime for TOG and GOH. So at least it does give these series more exposure to people who may not know much about the webtoon world.
    "Shining brightly, even for a split second, is better than living a dull-grey life for eternity."

He Who Must Not Be Named FAT4LS's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I totally agree and also there are other different types of people that are only "Anime watcher only" and doesn't read physical or digital manhwa.
    Even I don't read LN and just stick only to Manhwa and I have read some comments or anything about the Anime and they enjoy the fighting scene/epic scene/battle scenes etc but they don't have any idea what is happening or what is even the story is about LOL.

While others just spoil it to them or even explaining some context on what is going on and what is it about.

So, they are ups and downs but to us there are no problem cuz, we know what is going on and what had already happened in the Manhwa and we just knew that they just "Skip/Rush/Cut" some important parts of the Main Plot but we can't just tell them about it and they are just satisfied by only watching the anime even though the most important part in the Manhwa is the "Main Story/Plot" and we will just hope that there would be a new season but I don't think it will happen and even if they did they will just get butchered but hey, It will still be enjoyable even without the "plot".
    Last edited by FAT4LS; 10-11-2020 at 07:03 AM.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

i totally agree... as someone who read noblesse and a fan of that series i really have high hope on the anime adaptation but at the same time im already expecting to be butchered... last 3 or 2 years ago the ova of noblesse came and that one just butchered soo many keys story plot that i was hoping if the a series happened they will remake the anime again with no or minimal key storyplot removed... episode1 came and my disappointed was high that the series was a continuation of the ova and some key story plot was removed...

well at least this one had served its purposed... to advertise the webtoon...