Thoughts on having a Discord server?
    Thanks

Default Thoughts on having a Discord server?

I've been using Discord for quite some time now and I must say, it's a good platform to get urgent updates, hangout, do voice calls, and such and I've been wondering, what are your thoughts of OS having a Discord server?
    Last edited by PerkZ; 03-27-2020 at 07:22 PM.

"Okay, and that's the end. For an ugly guy like me, a love story won't just start out of somewhere. This is reality"
    ~Motoyama

OS Supporter

The land of Milky Holmes and Honey-sempai
    Upload
    38 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I have a Discord and it received quite a few requests in the past however staff did not want another tool to moderate, if I recall correctly. There is a chatbox on the hotbar already that is never used, it should probably be deprecated.

OS chef in the making
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by i1abnrk View Post
    I have a Discord and it received quite a few requests in the past however staff did not want another tool to moderate, if I recall correctly. There is a chatbox on the hotbar already that is never used, it should probably be deprecated.
    I wish the Chatbox was active again. I miss all the conversations that used to happen there. Always had it open while watching my animoos

Daydreamer~
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I think a discord would be fun! Maybe that's something they could set as a patreon goal? Like if they set a goal on patreon for their monthly intake there to reach the desired monthly budget of $450 then boom discord?
    "Shining brightly, even for a split second, is better than living a dull-grey life for eternity."