Waifu's in General
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Smile Waifu's in General

bruh, it's so scary to have these waifu wars and such and honestly it breaks my heart when people fight over who the best girl is
    but sometimes when i analyze some girls in anime the most popular ones are the submissive type and that's kind of concerning to me
    because we can't just be very submissive to our partner yeah??

anyway, that's just me ranting away
    feel free to unload your opinions :D

Support Administrator Eh?

Upload
    5182 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 82 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hey - dont forget that the majority of anime watchers are still guys and anime does play a part in their fantasy. And all guys fantasize about their girls being 'submissive' which is sad because in the world we live in, when they grow up and go out and look for these type of women - they will be sadly disappointed.

Me on the other hand dont mind watching something where the girl is submissive and used badly by the guy as long as there is a lovely grovel in the end :D

The world Waifu by the way originated from the Japanese pronunciation of 'my wife'. I find that hilarious!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bindu1000 View Post
    Hey - dont forget that the majority of anime watchers are still guys and anime does play a part in their fantasy. And all guys fantasize about their girls being 'submissive' which is sad because in the world we live in, when they grow up and go out and look for these type of women - they will be sadly disappointed.
    This pretty much sums it up for us men, some takes it to the extreme (body pillows and such) and some just normally admires anime girls (personality and such)

and yeah its kind of sad that there are people like that, i feel sorry for them if they get blinded too much.

"Okay, and that's the end. For an ugly guy like me, a love story won't just start out of somewhere. This is reality"
    ~Motoyama