Gilbert Plays Gaming content 2020
    Filipino Gamer
    Laguna, Philippines, South East Asia, Asia, Eastern Hemisphere, Earth, Inner planets, Solar System,
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Default Gilbert Plays Gaming content 2020

This video release got delayed due to cleaning operations from the Taal Volcano Eruption and I worked the whole day removing the ash from the streets and my car. Now I have time to release this now.

I made my first attempt to build Clark International Airport Terminal 2. It may look different but it's the closest I can build. Literally, my first Cities video in 2020.

Filipino Gamer
    Laguna, Philippines, South East Asia, Asia, Eastern Hemisphere, Earth, Inner planets, Solar System,
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Hey guys, I finally get a new video coming out now after a brief hiatus due to the Taal eruption and don't worry, the San Fernando video will be coming out in a couple of days. Also please support me on Patreon so I can focus on making more and better videos.

I Got her - Halo Reach PC Ep 8

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

This is my first major build of 2020, San Fernando, Pampanga. This build took so long to build thanks to Taal Volcano and now it's passed to the point of the build that I can create a cinematic of the build and here is the results. Hope you guys watch, leave a like, subscribe and share this video as this was done with so much hard work.
    Thank you.

San Fernando, Pampanga cinematic - Cities: Skylines - ASEAN Cities