Gilbert Plays Gaming content 2020
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Filipino Gamer
    Laguna, Philippines, South East Asia, Asia, Eastern Hemisphere, Earth, Inner planets, Solar System,
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Default Gilbert Plays Gaming content 2020

This video release got delayed due to cleaning operations from the Taal Volcano Eruption and I worked the whole day removing the ash from the streets and my car. Now I have time to release this now.

I made my first attempt to build Clark International Airport Terminal 2. It may look different but it's the closest I can build. Literally, my first Cities video in 2020.

Filipino Gamer
    Laguna, Philippines, South East Asia, Asia, Eastern Hemisphere, Earth, Inner planets, Solar System,
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Hey guys, I finally get a new video coming out now after a brief hiatus due to the Taal eruption and don't worry, the San Fernando video will be coming out in a couple of days. Also please support me on Patreon so I can focus on making more and better videos.

I Got her - Halo Reach PC Ep 8

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

This is my first major build of 2020, San Fernando, Pampanga. This build took so long to build thanks to Taal Volcano and now it's passed to the point of the build that I can create a cinematic of the build and here is the results. Hope you guys watch, leave a like, subscribe and share this video as this was done with so much hard work.
    Thank you.

San Fernando, Pampanga cinematic - Cities: Skylines - ASEAN Cities

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

This is the third video about my build of NSCR and this is about the San Fernando and Apalit Stations. I will do another video about NSCR that will be an impression from Clark to Malolos. Leave a like for more videos.

PNR NSCR San Fernando Apalit Stations - Cities: Skylines ASEAN Cities

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I finished the Campaign - Halo Reach PC ep 9

I made a mistake in recording this in 30fps #professionalism, but I finished the campaign so this will be the last campaign video unless you comment me to do legendary difficulty I will. (please don't)

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I played some more survival in They are billions. This is much more fun than the earlier parts of the game.

So Many Zombies - Gilbert Plays: They are billions ep 2

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

This is a work in progress where I show what I have built. With 3 maps containing the cities and towns of Guiguinto, Malolos, Calumpit, Apalit, Santo Tomas, San Fernando, Angeles and Mabalacat, This is my current build of the Philippine National Railways: North-South Commuter.

Please support the channel by leaving a like, subscribe to the channel, lick the bell icon and share the video. I may build the next map of the NSCR or start a new project.

PNR North-South Commuter Guiguinto to Clark Depot Impression

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Hey guys, Thank you for helping me reach 3000 subs. Because of that, I started building the South Luzon Expressway Toll Road 4 in one of my built maps. The San Pablo map will be my first segment to build TR4 in and I have more maps to be prepared for TR4 builds. So please hit the bell button for to be notified for future videos.
    Also made a mistake in the end lol.

SLEX TR4 First build attempt in Cities Skylines

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Hey guys, I went all out in trying to make my cinematics look like drone shots and it seems to work so please leave a like if you enjoy this video and subscribe for more ASEAN Cities content.

This is my newest ASEAN video and it's an actual capital city. The last Capital City I made in this series is Bandar Seri Begawan. This city is called Vientiane and it is the capital city of the Lao People's Democratic Republic.

Vientiane Laos Cinematics - Cities: Skylines - ASEAN Cities

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

This is the newest city in the Philippines and my first video that uses the new intro.
    Santo Tomas is the hometown of Philippine Revolution and Philippine-American War hero Miguel Malvar, the last Filipino General to surrender to the Americans. On September 7, 2019, the Republic Act 11086, or the City Charter of Santo Tomas, was ratified on a plebiscite by the electorate of Santo Tomas.

Sto. Tomas, Philippines Cinematics - Cities: Skylines - ASEAN Cities

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Can't travel due to #COVID2019, here is a cinematic of my newest build Tanauan city.
    Tanauan, Philippines Cinematic - Cities: Skylines - ASEAN Cities

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

This is my latest build of the SLEX TR4 project. I hope you enjoy seeing what it may look like when it is finish. Please subscribe to my channel and hit the bell icon for future videos. Supporting my channel helps me build new projects and create new videos. Thank you.
    Help me reach 1 million total views.

Details on the video: This starts by diverting from SLEX and goes near Mt. Makiling then goes to a pass to Makban where an interchange connects to a road that connects to Bay and Sto. Tomas. Then continues to San Pablo.

South Luzon Expressway TR4 - Calamba and Makban interchanges

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

This is the first of 2 build videos of Sto. Tomas and Tanauan Cities.

Building Sto. Tomas and Tanauan City Part 1 - Cities: Skylines - ASEAN Cities

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

This is the last of 2 build videos of Sto. Tomas and Tanauan Cities.

Building Sto. Tomas and Tanauan City Part 2 - Cities: Skylines - ASEAN Cities

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

This is my first attempt to build MRT 7 in Cities Skylines. As Quezon city is very big and I only plan to build parts where MRT 7 will be built. I plan to do this like I built the LRT 1 expansion series. Well here is the Unified Grand Central Station and also built the Quezon Memorial Station.

I hope you guys leave a like and subscribe to the channel as that will really help me build this major project.

MRT 7 Build Part 1 - Building the UGCS and Quezon Memorial stations

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

This is part 3 of my South Luzon Expressway Toll Road 4 build in Cities: Skylines
    This is where I built the town of Tiaong just for this build. I can do a showcase of the town if you guys are interested but for now this is where I built the Tiaong Interchange that is in between Hacienda Escudero and Citymall Tiaong.

SLEX TR4 part 3 build - Tiaong Interchange - Philippine Infrastructures

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Hey guys, This is my latest impression of my South Luzon Expressway Toll Road 4 that goes all the way from Tiaong all the way to Calamba. I will build 2 more maps that will build the rest of TR4.

Hope you guys support this by liking the video and sharing to everyone. Also Subscribe to Gilbert Plays for future updates.

SLEX TR4 -Tiaong to Calamba Impression - Cities: Skylines - Philippine Infrastructures

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

This is my build of the Quezon Memorial Circle with the Quezon Memorial Shrine asset that me and Shredra gaming made. Please support our works by leaving a like and subscribe to the channel for more great content.

Quezon Memorial Shrine in Cities: Skylines

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

This is supposed to be part 3 to continue from the Quezon Memorial Circle, but to make it more streamline, I just made the QMC build standalone. Now this is the University Avenue Station that is in between Ayala Technohub and University of the Philippines Diliman.

This is still a work in progress and I may go back and fix or improve the builds.

MRT 7 Build Part 2 - Building the University Avenue Station

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

This is part 4 of my South Luzon Expressway Toll Road 4 build in Cities: Skylines
    This is where I build the Candelaria Interchange and it exits on the intersection that meets the bypass road.

SLEX TR4 part 4 build - Candelaria Interchange - Philippine Infrastructures