Gilbert Plays Thread 2019
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Filipino Gamer
    Laguna, Philippines, South East Asia, Asia, Eastern Hemisphere, Earth, Inner planets, Solar System,
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I need help in finding out where is the exact location of these stations. please free to comment on what they are and if chosen, you will be thanked in the next video.

LRT 1 Extension update Cities: Skylines - ASEAN Cities

Filipino Gamer
    Laguna, Philippines, South East Asia, Asia, Eastern Hemisphere, Earth, Inner planets, Solar System,
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

This is part 2 of my LRT 1 Extension infrastructure build in Cities: Skylines.
    I will be building the Ninoy Aquino Station, Dr. Santos Station and Las Piñas Station on it's planned routes. Please comment on improvements to the build and leave a like to the video, support the channel by subscribing and hit the bell icon so you won't miss any videos.

LRT 1 extension First build Part 2 - Building Ninoy Aquino Station to Las Piñas Station

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

This is my part 3 of the LRT 1 Extension build and this one shows more accurate location of stations based on new data and now applied to this build. MIA station has now been built after continuous research and government videos shows terminals in some of the stations.

LRT 1 extension First build Part 3 - Fixing the existing stations and building the MIA Station.

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

This is for now my final part in building the LRT 1 Extension as all of the station been build.
    This video is about the Zapote and Niog Stations.

LRT 1 extension First build Part 4 Zapote depot and Niog Stations

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

This is my full Impression tour of the entire LRT 1 Extension.
    LRT 1 Extension Full Impression tour - Cities: Skylines

Redemptorist – Parañaque
    Manila International Airport – Parañaque
    Asia World – Parañaque
    Ninoy Aquino – Parañaque
    Dr. Santos – Parañaque
    Las Piñas – Las Piñas
    Zapote – along the boundaries of Bacoor and Las Piñas
    Niog – Bacoor

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

This is a first of many parts in building Sta. Rosa, Laguna, Philippines.

Building Sta Rosa part 1 in Cities: Skylines - ASEAN Cities

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

This is my build of Nuvali in my Sta. Rosa build in Cities: Skylines.
    I may either build Laguna Technopark next.

Building Nuvali, Sta. Rosa in Cities: Skylines - ASEAN Cities

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Hey guys, this is the first time I played and recorded a game of VR chat and it's the most fun I have that is not competitive or any difficulty. Hope you like this and I make more videos of these.

I played VR Chat for the first time and this happened.

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Hey guys this is part 3 of my Sta. Rosa build. Part 3 is where I build Laguna Technopark, Greenfield Autopark, Toyota Special Economic Zone and surrounding residential and commercial zones.

Building Laguna Technopark in Sta. Rosa, Philippines part 3 - Cities: Skylines - ASEAN Cities

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Hey guys, episode 2 of my VR chat experience. I will be doing some Halloween theme maps and some random scenes. Subscribe for part 3 as I will suffer there.
    Being Spooky in VR Chat - Gilbert Plays VR Chat

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

This is part 4 of my Sta. Rosa build and this episode is about building Enchanted Kingdom and surrounding areas in Pulong Sta. Cruz and San Lorenzo.

Building Enchanted Kingdom in Sta. Rosa, Philippines part 4 - Cities: Skylines - ASEAN Cities

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

This is part 5 like this is getting long but it will end soon. Now this is where I build Balibago where a large commercial and transportation hub is based.

Building Balibago in Sta. Rosa part 5 - Cities Skylines - ASEAN Cities

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Hey guys this is my second video on building the Philippine National Railways North-South Commuter Railway. This is where I built the Clark Depot, Clark Station near SM City Clark and Angeles Station near the Angeles City Proper. I also tried something unique in this series that will be a surprise for you guys and I ope you like it. Enjoy and leave a like and share the video.

PNR NSCR Depot, Clark and Angeles Station in Cities: Skylines - ASEAN Cities

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

This will be the last part of the Sta. Rosa Build where I build the Bayan area. Hope you like the video and subscribe.

Building the Bayan area in Sta. Rosa part 6 - Cities Skylines - ASEAN Cities

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I made a monorail line in my city due to my concerns of overuse of motor vehicles on limited infrastructure like most cities.
    Hopefully this gets a conversation on increasing rail infrastructure by sharing.
    I built a Monorail in Sta. Rosa and this happened - Gilbert Plays

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Well that is out of the way, this is my first attempt in building the San Miguel Airport in Bulacan. This will be subject to change as the plan in constructing the airport is not final and the current build is based on the one released by the media. Hope you guys give me more info in building this massive airport.

Building Bulacan Airport part 1 - Cities: Skylines: ASEAN Cities

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

When I made the C5 Expressway, I build the Airport as well but because that was a low priority now with C5 and LRT 1 fully built, I decided to rebuild NAIA as well. hope you support this by leaving a like and subscribing.

I started Rebuilding my NAIA work - Cities: Skylines ASEAN Cities

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBgy5NYBQnw
    This is part 2 of the New Manila International Airport in Bulacan. While I build this vague build, I will be doing other stuff. So please leave comments below that what should I add in the build. Tnx.

Building Bulacan Airport in Cities: Skylines part 2 - Cities: Skylines - ASEAN Cities

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Hey guys, I completely hyped in getting this game. Now I finally got the game, I wanted to benchmark this game. The game chugged when recording but runs fine without recording. I will be improving the recording quality after a few days as I just got the game.

If this video gets 25 likes, I will give away a copy of Halo Reach.

Benchmarking Halo: Reach PC on Nvidia GT 750M - Gilbert Plays