He Who Must Not Be Named FAT4LS's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Post Kono Oto Tomare! Anime Adaptation 2018/2019

Kono Oto Tomare! Manga Gets TV Anime

Kono Oto Tomare!
    Synonyms: Stop This Sound!

Synopsis:
    Since the graduation of the senior members of the club, Takezou ends up being the sole member of the "Koto" (traditional Japanese string instrument) club. Now that the new school year has begun, Takezou will have to seek out new members into the club, or the club will become terminated. Out of nowhere, a new member barges into the near-abandoned club room, demanding to join the club. How will Takezou be able to keep his club alive and deal with this rascal of a new member?

Video
    Announcement PV
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really can't say anything that much, cuz, of my excitement of the manga getting an anime :)
    But, i can tell you this. You should be looking forward to the "Music", "Characters" and "Koto" itself.
    I don't really know much about koto or its history and music but, just by reading the manga,
    "It Just Takes My Breath Away"
    And i can finally hear the music in anime :))
    Also, I really love the characters development and chemistry :)
    So, I highly recommend you to read the manga XD

Source
    ANN

Anime
    Manga
    Last edited by FAT4LS; 07-26-2018 at 07:53 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FAT4LS For This Useful Post:

mclinco17 (07-26-2018), Tiotsh (07-26-2018)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

That's another adaptation to look forward to! I hope they'll take the time to properly show all the cultural (traditional and modern) aspects of the instrument. Getting a soundtrack is oftentimes a good opportunity to (re)read the manga afterwards, I'm sure it'll add a lot to it : )
    But do we know who will take care of the ost? I'll have a better look after I switch to my computer.
    Thanks again Fattchan !

Thanks

This adaptation looks interesting, i'm up for it! Will give it a try. Thanks

"Okay, and that's the end. For an ugly guy like me, a love story won't just start out of somewhere. This is reality"
    ~Motoyama