Upload
    196 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Doki-Doki Result

We made it! Cheers~

Hello! Hello! Attention!
    So, our February event has been successful! Yehey! Though people knew that they won't get anything from this event, they still chose to participate to show their support and love for the OS events. With that,
    THANK YOU ALL from the bottom of our hearts. Thank you also to our staffs who posted their entries. Everyone's drawings and pictures are amazing! All of your entries are much appreciated and we are looking forward to your future entries for our next OS events (with medals or username colors hopefully). Next up would be the OSCA so stay tuned~

Choosing one for each category is difficult but with the help of our beloved Dudette09, Qualtz, and mlcdl everything went fine. Without further ado, I would like to announce the "BEST" entries for both categories. *applause*

Best entry for the
    Symbol of Love category is... *drum rolls*
    • wright405

Link: https://imgur.com/mHSuBfk

Quote Originally Posted by wright405
    The reason behind me picking a flower as my symbol of love is because it can put a smile on most of my loved one's face and let them be happy with what love they are getting in life, they are pretty, sweet smelling, and nice which alone can put a smile on ones face. :)

We chose this entry because as simple as a flower indeed it puts a smile unto someone's face. We don't need fancy gifts, all we need is heartily given gift and the thought that counts.

And the best entry for Picture Perfect category is none other than...
    • Tiotsh

Link: https://scontent-mrs1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...1a&oe=5A9A1B4C

Quote Originally Posted by Tiotsh
    In fact, I think love holds as many definitions as there are people. Sometimes it appears on a smile, and some other times you can't even feel it anymore. When Leen precised family and friends, I could see very clearly some moments of happiness, moments that you share with people dear to you.
    I chose this picture because I remembered how it felt to cook and enjoy a homemade meal together with my pals. First of all, it means very simply that those people are around you, you create substantial memories, you're already sharing something more than a simple meal. The more effort you put into it, and the more ecstatic you get.
    Love and happiness may well be obscure concepts at times, but we can all strive for these moments of joy. I reckon everyone has a memory or two when they were simply sitting around a table, and had one of those memorable laughter they can't even remind where it came from.

We chose this because what's more fun and memorable experience to have good food but most importantly having the people you love around you laughing and enjoying every second you are all gathered? I think that's the best moment of our lives.

Congratulations to the both of you and to all the participants! Kampai~ *confetti and fireworks*
    We are hoping to see you all again on our next events! See yah~

~I actually don't know how to put into words why we chose the entries even after they helped me. I'm doomed! *facepalms*

Here are all the entries...

~Symbol of Love category entries:

Awesome XD - https://imgur.com/a/ynwbZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome XD
    When I think of love,I think about the things I like!And I like kawaii characters!
    NyteStalker - https://imgur.com/gallery/fkr46
    Quote Originally Posted by NyteStalker
    This was also my Valentine's Day gift to my boyfriend.
    The reason why I drew Saiyans, is because when I think of love, I also think of fighting for those who you love. And Saiyans fight for what they care about and for those who they love.
    Lucky16GhurL - https://www.flickr.com/photos/162750...4/26625934698/
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky16GhurL
    I drew a hand which doesnt hold the other.
    For me, this is the symbol of love. Even if its possible to hold it, you restrain yourself because loving is not always about expressing it. It is usually looking for the best for the person you love. Its more of the person and less of you and if letting go is the best option the you chose it.
    CatTrain - https://i.imgur.com/1LlWyYB.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by CatTrain
    I decided to post this drawing my friend made for me. This picture was made by my friend who doesn't even watch anime so it felt really special that something I really liked was made for me, If if it isn't their thing. I think Love for me is making sacrifices and giving a little bit of yourself to another person to make them happy and having the same reciprocated.
    Also Megumine is the best girl from konosuba..

~Picture Perfect category entries:

wright405 - https://imgur.com/fVIHS0f
    Quote Originally Posted by wright405
    this is gonna be weird XD but I don't have a wife or anything here. so I picked my mom, she is awesome tho she has a hard time doing stuff nowadays, she always tries her best and which makes me love her even more. she does so much and tries to put a smile one ever one's faces. :p

Special participations:

Dudette09 -
    Spoiler :  

Quote Originally Posted by Dudette09
    As a symbol of love, I choose TIME. Time is one of the most expensive and valuable thing a person has. You can never have it back once done. For me, to be able to spend time with the people I hold dearly in my heart is beyond any material money can buy. Sharing your time is like sharing a portion of yourself to that person.
    Qualtz -
    Spoiler :  

Quote Originally Posted by Qualtz
    No drawing? Nothing at all? Well of course, that is the symbol of love for me and totally not because I'm too uninspired or lazy to actually draw something. Hear me out, people.

To me, this is something that represents love. It's up to you to make love how you want it to be. Sure, there will be times when it turns out bad and not to your standards but you just have to try and try again. You don't have to stay trying to change what is already completed.

This blank slate...well, MS Paint, represents a fresh start and a future to look forward to. What future, you may ask? Well, we all know our futures aren't written on stone yet or have any clue as to what it holds for us. The unexpected can happen and we may be caught off guard but that's just a part of things that makes it exciting. A reason to keep moving forward.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what love means to me.
    All Hail OS~

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to witchLeen For This Useful Post:

Awesome XD (03-06-2018), BrokenAngel (03-04-2018), CatTrain (03-05-2018), kamai13 (03-08-2018), otakuguy6851 (03-04-2018), ranmachua (03-09-2018), Revirie (03-05-2018), slytominator (03-05-2018), Tiotsh (03-04-2018), wright405 (03-04-2018)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

i..i won one?.. wow i can't believe i even one anything here XD well thank you so much! :D
    hello there! whats up?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wright405 For This Useful Post:

witchLeen (03-05-2018)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wright405 View Post
    i..i won one?.. wow i can't believe i even one anything here XD well thank you so much! :D
    I had about the same reaction : )

Thank you guys, it was nice having an OS event.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiotsh For This Useful Post:

witchLeen (03-05-2018)

OS Most Powerful Witch

Upload
    196 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wright405 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiotsh View Post
    I had about the same reaction : )

Thank you guys, it was nice having an OS event.
    Well, you both deserved it. Actually, everyone who participated deserve it that is why it is hard to be a judge and choose the best entry. It may just be few entries but boy it is hard for me to choose when everything is good. :)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

So .... the reward is only a Badge?

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Congrats to everyone! All the entries were beautiful!! :D

I'll never say goodbye,that's how it always is~

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kaylee1234 For This Useful Post:

witchLeen (03-07-2018)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Again thanks for an awesome event witchleen!! looking forward to future events!
    "For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CatTrain For This Useful Post:

witchLeen (03-07-2018)

OS Citizen
    Thanks

congratulations to the winners! ????. Good Job everyone~

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucky16GhurL For This Useful Post:

witchLeen (03-07-2018)

=>LURKER OF THE DARK OS<=
    Upload
    195 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks