Thread: Kinds of Dramas

♥Panda Princess♥

Upload
    242 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Kinds of Dramas

If you really are a fan of drama, then you should also know that sometimes a specific title has different versions. For example Itazura na Kiss which is a Japanese version then we have It started with a kiss which is a Tdrama. What I like to point out is that a lot of dramas do have some other versions and sometimes the version of the other is better or funnier. With connection to what I just said, I guess I liked the Japanese version better because it's funnier and the guy is such a hottie :D hehehe
    Here's another one: Fated to Love you (Tdrama) and Fated to love you (Kdrama) though I have watched Tdrama first compared to the Kdrama. Kdrama was nice and it did gave me a lot of laughs and the girl was really spot onto it but I still love the Tdrama better :D
    There are tons more of these drama. Like Hana Kimi, Hana Yori Dango (who's counterpart Tdrama is Meteor garden), etc.

So, do you have any drama where in you like which version better? Please do tell here :D I wanna know your thoughts. We might have the same thoughts or ideas about it~!
    Procrastinator by day. Insomiac by night ♥

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jillaimay For This Useful Post:

raynerharl (09-13-2015)

OS Citizen
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I rarely have watched different versions of the same story for dramas, in fact the only one I can remember is Hana Yori Dango (j-drama) versus Boys over Flowers (k-drama), where I liked both but I had a distinct preference for Boys over Flowers because the feelings portrayed were somewhat more realistic and the F4 boys cooler. Just a question of personal preference

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I didn't watch the taiwanese version but I did watch the korean ver. & japanese ver.
    The japanese version is my favourite! :D Irie-kun is so handsome Naoki&Kotoko forever
    I'm glad that there was season 2 :D but i wished the drama didnt end like that, it would be cool to see what happens afterwards ^^

As for Hana-kimi, i only watched the korean ver(To the Beautiful you) :)
    Be who you want to be.