SanJapan Update (late)
    I am the one who Happys
    Place where I can watch the stars with someone.
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default SanJapan Update (late)

Alright peps I'm a little late on this update (like two weeks late bruhs and bruhettes) so I'll send some apology things to the few, proud, uhhh OS members coming (sometime later on... or I might forget). Okay, now that that's over, lemme share some important bits via teh bulletin.

-I need to know who is coming to the meet up. A head count so that way I know ahead of time and how many people are coming along.

-I also need those going to say they're going to the convention Friday or Saturday. Depending on the count, we go for the one with more votes (or if those that purchased their tickets ahead of time, don't worry, I can do a quick meet and greet if let's say you go for friday but the rest go on saturday)

-PLEASE find transportation!!! I think some of you might be from out of town and I ain't got my own car to do a carpool, so it's important to get your own transportation
    >Once things get better financially for me (get my own car AND set up another OS meet up in the future, I'd be happy to drop off peps to conventions and their specific destination)

-SAVE MONEH!!!! Buy some thangs and more likely get some food near the convention center. I will send out a map via PM to those coming only! I'll back track a week in advanced so I don't get lost trying to find places to eat XD

-Lastly, I will upload a pic of the outfit I will wear for SanJapan, future reference and easy to spot once you're there. Again sending this out PM along with the map.

Any questions? Inbox me ASAP FOLKS!!! I'll see ya real soon!

*I'll add a link to the site to price the tickets in case ya'll didn't get le tickets...*

-Happy
    I Evan, Sierra 214, protector of Earth and all of her colonies, represent the UNSC and give hope to Humanity.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HappySpartan For This Useful Post:

purpledrank (07-14-2015)

The Finest Wine
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Yo Happs, thanks for the update. I'll be going friday through sunday (I already bought my ticket). Not sure If I'll be joining up with the meet ups, but I'll stop and say "yo" If I can. Reason being, is that I'll be hanging with my best friends, whom I haven't seen in 2 years.
    Glitter Is The Herpes Of Art; You May Think It's Gone, But It Always Comes Back

Os CPU

Upload
    294 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Happy hit me up on Skype so we can plan the meet ups together ^^

OS chef in the making
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I'm going with lucky so I should be good all the way around.