Please Help on Web Designing xD
    Totally Fabulous Vampire AwesomeBeing's Avatar
    sitting on my throne where I command my bishie army! xD
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Default Please Help on Web Designing xD

Hi

I need some help with web programming. We have a project in school to make a fully functioning website for our finals. Was just wondering how were the moving orbs here on the top part of OS was coded. Am still pretty new to Javascript so I wanna know how those orbs were coded to follow the mouse pointer. My group's plan is making a website for horror stuff and we thought of putting some creepy looking eyes by the top right side of the page (like where Miku is here on OS) and we want it to somehow follow the mouse pointer as you choose to go to the home page or something. Like it'll move its eyeballs as the mouse passes near it. Am not actually asking how the orbs were exactly done (sorta just used it as basis so you'd get what I say). Just need to know how make something follow the mouse pointer as you move it...
    I feel like I just made it a bit complicated. Sorry..

Anyway, help will be highly appreciated

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeBeing View Post
    Hi

I need some help with web programming. We have a project in school to make a fully functioning website for our finals. Was just wondering how were the moving orbs here on the top part of OS was coded. Am still pretty new to Javascript so I wanna know how those orbs were coded to follow the mouse pointer. My group's plan is making a website for horror stuff and we thought of putting some creepy looking eyes by the top right side of the page (like where Miku is here on OS) and we want it to somehow follow the mouse pointer as you choose to go to the home page or something. Like it'll move its eyeballs as the mouse passes near it. Am not actually asking how the orbs were exactly done (sorta just used it as basis so you'd get what I say). Just need to know how make something follow the mouse pointer as you move it...
    I feel like I just made it a bit complicated. Sorry..

Anyway, help will be highly appreciated
    what language are you using?

Want An Anime Items, Gadgets delivered directly to your home!!! Visit https://www.samuraibuyer.jp /en/