Biggest anime spoiler? (no actual spoilers pls)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Default Biggest anime spoiler? (no actual spoilers pls)

So uh, recently while I was watching tokyo magnitude 8.0, one of my so called "FRIENDS" spoiled a major climax/plot point. I suplexed the crap out of him of course, but the damage could not be undone.

Any of you guys had a major part of an anime spoiled? You can only say what anime it was, and how it was spoiled.

[Random title goes here]~ otakugod12's Avatar
    Where I currently sit/stand/lie down/handstand.
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

If you have Facebook friends that are otaku and a member of anime related groups, you'll hear spoilers all the time. If I have to answer, my biggest spoiler would have to be.....
    Spoiler for Read at your own risk

But for me, spoilers have the opposite effect. Instead of giving up watching, it piques my curiosity on when, why and how the events will happen, and makes me more eager to watch it.

Observer of the worlds
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I dont rly mind spoilers so i cant say wich is the most Major one :D even if Someone for example would say that main character dies in episode xx it would still leave me to see how he dies etc

Regular Uploader

Upload
    157 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Major spoilers hmmm. Glaly i can say that by some weird reasons normally I can avoid them none of my anime have suffered this and so far I try to keep it that way

Below Normal

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I can't stand spoilers. Whether it's a game, book, or video, even reading a synopsis makes me cringe sometimes because of the details. If someone told me "x person" dies, it does not pique my interest at all because it throws away the suspense. Especially if it's a psychological anime, the "Ahah" factor is the most important to me. I don't even like it when they show bits of an upcoming episode, but that's just me.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”

- Albert Einstein, Physicist -

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nichibotsu View Post
    I can't stand spoilers. Whether it's a game, book, or video, even reading a synopsis makes me cringe sometimes because of the details. If someone told me "x person" dies, it does not pique my interest at all because it throws away the suspense. Especially if it's a psychological anime, the "Ahah" factor is the most important to me. I don't even like it when they show bits of an upcoming episode, but that's just me.
    Me too, me too. I do read show descriptions though, since I have limited time to watch anime :p If a series i'm watching/reading gets spoiled, I drop it.

He Who Must Not Be Named FAT4LS's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Thumbs up

well for me at first.. i don't like being spoiled of the anime i am watching .. but because of Social Media like Facebook and so on.. if you have any anime Group or Page that you join or Like.. someone will always post a Manga/Anime related to any of anime that is ongoing or not.. it is Inevitable.. and because of that I also tried to look for those anime in the wikipedia or any other informative site that is about the anime that im looking for... even before i watch it.. cuz i'm always reading the Review and the plot before watching anime.. only those that are still Ongoing anime...

Because..just seeing a Manga or Anime picture.. we will always ask..What Anime/Manga is that??
    Im always Curious... :)) XD
    Last edited by FAT4LS; 08-05-2015 at 02:30 AM.

Banned
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hmm, I don't think I've ever had an anime spoiled for me... a friend once spoiled Harry Potter for me. Didn't talk to him for like two weeks.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Augustus For This Useful Post:

Inquisitor (11-07-2015)

OS Citizen
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I've had Naruto Shippuuden spoiled for me. Many times too.

OS Citizen
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I don't like spoilers in a way, but only with certain things. I used to be like most people, but now I do read show descriptions/episode lists, including look at screenshots, etc. Some shows I needed a complete review of in order to give it a chance and then if I start it and end up with a favorite character, etc., I look to see what happens to them (if it's a long series). It's about my personal standards and avoiding anger, despair, etc., from watching things that will get to me emotionally.

Thanks

You might hate me for this but I haven't watch Death Note, Anohana, Angel beats, clannad and a bit of Naruto, It's not their fault for spoiling since most of the community have already watched these series. It's just. I was spoiled soo hard I didn't even care anymore. :/ So I really despise spoilers, except if I really wanted to know something.

"Okay, and that's the end. For an ugly guy like me, a love story won't just start out of somewhere. This is reality"
    ~Motoyama

Kuroyukihime
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

most of the mainstream spoilers because of popularity of the story

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

My brother thought that I have already read Shingeki no Kyojin's manga, so he accidentally told me who the Colossal and Armored Titans were. :x

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Way back when you could still find full anime episodes on Youtube I clicked on episode 1 of Bokurano and one of the comments literally said " I like this show, even though they all die!" Decided not to watch it after that.
    Rise again, rise again - though your heart it be broken
    And life about to end
    No matter what you've lost, be it a home, a love, a friend.
    Like the Mary Ellen Carter, rise again.