Resizing Image in Photoshop
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Default Resizing Image in Photoshop

can anyone help me how to resize or enlarge an image without pixelating or becoming blurred? i cant use small images that i want to use for editing. when i resize the image it turns blurred ;s thanks in advance :)

Magic of 7 Days

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

You can just sharpen it when it becomes blurry. Adding more contrast might also improve the image.

The End-kun
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

There is a limit to how much you can enlarge it without making it look too blurry, but there are things you can do to reduce how bad it will look. First, right click on the layer of the image and convert it into a smart object, this way it will keep its original pixels no mater how much you resize it. Then enlarge it to the desired size and make a copy of it, open the effects menu of the copy you made and the first thing you'll see is the blend mode, there change it from 'Normal' to 'Soft Light'. And while having the copy layer selected, go to the 'Filter' tab and select 'Noise' then 'Despeckle'. This should make the image look better, if not, leave the copy layer as it is and select the original and go 'Filter' again but this time select 'Sharpen' until it looks appealing enough.