Anime Encyclopedia

Raiding your fridge... Loli Lover Lvl: 99+
    Upload
    141 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Manga Identification Thread

This thread is for all of you whom are experts in anime to help out your less knowledgeable comrades locate certain titles they can't recall and/or find.

If you can not recall the name of a title, or never knew it but want to know it, post a description with as much detail as possible, and hopefully someone will be able to find it for you!

Please read the rules before posting.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pikel For This Useful Post:

Aoi18 (04-28-2014)

OS Supporter
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

gonna repost what I posted as a thread here:

so the manga was about a bookstore/manga store and it's employees (which all had unique personalities). anyway the main character is a guy (if i remember correctly he had glasses, but I could be wrong). and the other members of the cast is a girl who is small who is always bullied around by the shop owner, and then there's this girl who likes zombie mangas, a guy who's an expert in recommending manga which they call sommelier(and he's pretty famous because of that). and also there's also an employee who also works as a manga(or doujin manga) artist (I think she had the hime cut hair style and wore glasses?), and there's this girl who always has a camera with her

so yeah, that's it, it's kinda like "Working!!" but in a bookstore instead of a restaurant.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hmm , I've got a glimpse of an anime in which he was not interested in any ninja or samurai stuffs but one day he became one or became associated with one . Please tell me . :)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Really dont know what to say

OS chef in the making
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I remember reading a manga where the main character receives a phone call from someone who is threatening to blow up a ferris wheel unless they play a card game a game of I think "around the clock" solitare. I can't really remember anything else. Help would be much appreciated.

P.S. It might be a light novel as well since I'm not sure what the difference between a manga and a light novel is.
    Last edited by N1RV45H; 07-21-2014 at 02:57 PM.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Well, I read the manga about 2-3 years ago.. it's about high school students stranded on a ship (If I recall correctly) full of zombies. I can't remember how many of them there were. I also remember that one of the girls is a good swimmer.

Nothing to see here.

Upload
    1252 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Notice this thread late OTL

Quote Originally Posted by martindrew90 View Post
    gonna repost what I posted as a thread here:

so the manga was about a bookstore/manga store and it's employees (which all had unique personalities). anyway the main character is a guy (if i remember correctly he had glasses, but I could be wrong). and the other members of the cast is a girl who is small who is always bullied around by the shop owner, and then there's this girl who likes zombie mangas, a guy who's an expert in recommending manga which they call sommelier(and he's pretty famous because of that). and also there's also an employee who also works as a manga(or doujin manga) artist (I think she had the hime cut hair style and wore glasses?), and there's this girl who always has a camera with her

so yeah, that's it, it's kinda like "Working!!" but in a bookstore instead of a restaurant.
    http://myanimelist.net/manga/42289/D...i_no_Honya-san

as for the other posted in here, please post more description for help be certain.

"The trick to running is to stay M-A-D. M for 'move ever forward'. A for 'always accelerate', and D for 'dash and don't stop'. If you don't follow those rules, you'll be doing the same thing tomorrow." - Owari no Chronicle

The Nobody

Upload
    1146 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HellKid View Post
    Well, I read the manga about 2-3 years ago.. it's about high school students stranded on a ship (If I recall correctly) full of zombies. I can't remember how many of them there were. I also remember that one of the girls is a good swimmer.
    It's probably this manga http://mangafox.me/manga/mouryou_no_yurikago/
    Title: Mouryou no Yurikago
    Spoiler :  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to evil105 For This Useful Post:

HellKid (09-13-2014)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

ok for some reason all the details of the manga have escaped me except for one thing. one of the characters is a kid that works/owns in a dvd rental shop and has a maid named Saki(?). past that i cant remember anything. oh and is in love with a girl who is really bad with directions and gets lost easily who fights(?) spirits

Upload
    1252 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by omega66613 View Post
    ok for some reason all the details of the manga have escaped me except for one thing. one of the characters is a kid that works/owns in a dvd rental shop and has a maid named Saki(?). past that i cant remember anything. oh and is in love with a girl who is really bad with directions and gets lost easily who fights(?) spirits
    Most likely Hayate no Gotoku.

"The trick to running is to stay M-A-D. M for 'move ever forward'. A for 'always accelerate', and D for 'dash and don't stop'. If you don't follow those rules, you'll be doing the same thing tomorrow." - Owari no Chronicle

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

ok so i was looking for a manga i read once and cant remember the name. mc is a boy whose father is a manga author. he's laying on his bed reading one of the books his dad made and the heroine falls out of the book. ummm...... i think at one point his dad takes off his glasses in a chapter and becomes FABULOUS. also the original character personality (which was scrapped) for the manga heroine escapes the book and picks a fight with herself(?) i think the title started with sore or sora, something like that

OS Regular
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by omega66613 View Post
    ok so i was looking for a manga i read once and cant remember the name. mc is a boy whose father is a manga author. he's laying on his bed reading one of the books his dad made and the heroine falls out of the book. ummm...... i think at one point his dad takes off his glasses in a chapter and becomes FABULOUS. also the original character personality (which was scrapped) for the manga heroine escapes the book and picks a fight with herself(?) i think the title started with sore or sora, something like that
    Gou-dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora

Thanks

Hello, guys! Im looking for this manga i once read a long time ago. Probably an underrated romance one where the main girl had a very weak body and had a crush on the vocalist of a band (who was a popular blonde guy) from high school but ends up falling in love with the guitarrist instead whose name was HIRO who at first she thought was rude and annoying. I remember he had black messy hair and her hair wasnt colored. I remember there was a school trip involved when they were already together and hid away during the night to make love. I also remember a chapter where shes sick but goes all the way to the stage where they were playing and faints and stuff. It was a very romantic and sweet manga, i hope you guys can help me find the name! cuz i really cant find it.. Thanks!

OS chef in the making
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

about a year ago I came across an anime about a girl whose father was part of a military program to give humans the ability to transform into monstrous creatures. After the war they were given their freedom to live their lives. Some tried to be normal, others decided to protect villages, become mercenaries, etc. She witnessed him being murdered and tracked down the man responsible only to join him on his mission to track down all the members of his squad (who also turn into monstrous creatures) and kill them or help them move on. The man she joins can turn into a wolf, some of the other creatures include a minotaur and a dragon. When I stopped reading it was revealed that another member of the squad was plotting to start another war and was creating more humans with the ability to transform.