Great Anime Moments/Scenes
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    He Who Must Not Be Named FAT4LS's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Cool

(Steins Gate) Last Episode and Its Movie Ending :)

Ryuji and Taiga Kissing Scene and Ending(Toradora)

Lelouch and Suzaku Plan Called Ragnarok Season 2(last 1-2 episode)
    Spoiler :  

Ichigo's Final Getsuga Tenshou(Bleach Episode XXX) so Bad ***!!!

Luffy,Zorro and Sanji Near Death Scenes where they almost Die but did not.. Epic Battles :)) XD

Kaneki Ken After Tortured By Jason (So BAD ***!!!)

Hinata the Strongest Decoy.. super High jump and Agility that gives me Goosebump(Scenes/Moments) and Yu Nishinoya his Awesome Save Block(Somewhere at Episode XX)..
    Spoiler :  
    . XD

Usa and Kawai(Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou)(Scenes/Moments) of Embarassing Moments,Awkwardness Scenes, Flustered Scenes, Jealousy Scenes and Drunk Scene.. those Cute Scenes/Moments of Kawai-Senpai :)) XD

Summer Wars(Movie)
    Spoiler :  
    Last edited by FAT4LS; 08-10-2015 at 06:01 AM.

OS Citizen
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Toradora. When Yuusaku came out of a shower completely naked except for a towel he was holding in front of his private parts, to a shocked group of friends (mostly female), one of whom (Minorin) took out her phone and began to take photos of him at different angles. And then he dropped his towel *accidentally*. And Minorin fainted, having seen something like a "black bush". I just died.

OS Citizen
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

- when Sei kissed Rosa Canina at the Maria-sama statue in Marimite (plus, at least a dozen more Marimite moments).
    - when Fumi told off the short haired narcissistic idiot at the cave in Aoi Hana.
    - when Utena casually slapped away the hand of Touga when he touched her hair (again, around a dozen more Utena moments).
    - when Balsa flipped the big father of the bully boy on his *** at the village fair (and again, around a dozen more Moribito moments).

There is quite a lot of Motoko moments from the various GITS ('excluding' the old film and Innocence film which do not count).

There are too many great anime moments to possibly list...

♥Panda Princess♥

Upload
    242 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
    Spoiler :  

Assassination Classroom
    Spoiler :  

CardCaptor Sakura

Spoiler :  

Procrastinator by day. Insomiac by night ♥

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

hmmmpft i think the moments when Naruto-kun and Hinata-chan got holding hands ... in the war ... (blah blah blah) it's really a good scene for ME b'coz i'm a fan of NARUxHIna here !!

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

i think i'm gonna pick the scene from Katekyo Hitman Reborn where Xanxus faced the enemy, Siel (brother of Bel)...

Xanxus: Well, i was going to take my time....but since you mentioned the name of Sawada Tsunayoshi, I'm going to destroy you.

*the scene where Siel had been defeated and trying to have a deal with Xanxus* and this is the line from Xanxus which really touched my heart:

"the ten-year younger Sawada Tsunayoshi isn't alive because i couldn't defeat him...it's because the Vongola Family need to be at its strongest. It doesn't matter if there's internal conflict. In times of crisis, when scum from the outside are attacking us, the Vongola always...Always as one!"

The first time i saw this anime (esp this scene), i was really caught off guard....coz at first i really don't like him but because of his lines, i just took back my words and i starting to like him more~ >__<

**the last line is from episode 140...the first line of Xanxus is from episode 139**
    I'm tired of living in this lonely reality....please take me to the fantasy world where I will be happy!

Thanks

Assasination Classroom
    Spoiler :  

"Okay, and that's the end. For an ugly guy like me, a love story won't just start out of somewhere. This is reality"
    ~Motoyama

Kuroyukihime
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

it not about romance but is about a being a real teacher, it's from gto or great teacher onizuka

Spoiler :