Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Define love

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Question Define love

What is your definition of love?
    Who are some people you love?
    Do you really know what it is?

For me it is when two people have reached a point in communication higher than others, they form a union with each other, and are accepting of one-another despite differences. I view that as something people tend to neglect, whether friends or gf/bf or family. I think we try too hard to find someone we'll like and who is similar to us rather than someone accepting of you and you accept
    Anger is like holding on to hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone. The only person that gets burned is you.

è¿·è·¯..
    Upload
    173 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Haha~ i really don't believe you posted it here

@the topic: Well i think first of all its depends with whom we are in Love, cause there are many many different kind of Love: Like
    -Parent's Love.
    -Brother, Sister's Love.
    -Country Love.
    -Life Partner's Love.
    -And many others.

~For me the most precious Love is Family Love cause: they never left you alone if you're feeling sad or happy, they always there for you at any cost..
    ~About Life Partner's Love: nowadays its really hard to find out a True Love/Lover but not that hard if you really want a True Love/Lover it'd find you, and if you found it at least then its hard to balance it, cause sometimes "we want too much from our partner cause we actually willing to do any thing for them"

Besides Love is very beautiful thing that can change your way of thinking, and make you Happy if you're Sad :)
    My Anime List | TUMBLR | Twitter | MyDramaList | Steam

How much i want you to Here by my SIDE

[Random title goes here]~ otakugod12's Avatar
    Where I currently sit/stand/lie down/handstand.
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Love is wanting to be with someone forever.

but if a boy says 'i love you' to another boy, that's just yaoi.

( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) Reivacks's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

To me, Love is built on mutual trust that is strengthened by the bond between people who understand, respect, and need each other. It is the pinnacle of human emotions, and such greatness deserves to be shared.

My family, relatives, friends, teachers, people who have made me what I am today.

loves ero neko

Upload
    117 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

for me love is just overrated pretex for having free se* :3

now you can stone me all you want :P
    Spoiler :  

Cosplayer :3
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Love is great ^^)/ I think true love is when you love someone for just who they are, even if they change their appearance completely you can still love them because they're the same person. Like how parents have unconditional love for their children. :3

ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ あははぁ www.facebook.com/YuioCosplay ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ あははぁ

OS Citizen
    Upload
    580 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Love? Is that edible? I'm kinda hungry.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

There is different kinds of love that you have for people. I'm assuming that romantic love is where the question is directed at. I've been fortunate to have found my love and get to experience it every day. For 16 years now, I've felt giddy at just the sight of my sweetheart. When he smiles or laughs, the day just brightens for me. He can drive me absolutely crazy at times and make me shake in anger. But he also makes me melt with just a smile, a kiss, or just holding my hand. He told me I was the most beautiful woman in the world after the birth of each of our children and I saw pictures of myself after each baby, not a good look for me. Yet he really thought I was! Love is an emotion that grows and adapts as 2 people really connect. But it has to be nurtured. It's not always happy and rosy and if you don't work at it, it will suffer. It's hard work, but it is so worth it.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I just saw this somewhere, but it's really cute

"Love is when your dog licks your face...

...even after you left it alone all day."

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

i have yet to know the feeling or embrace of love
    but from what i hear its the most magical thing in your entire existence, that there's nothing like it in the world c:
    i thought i have found it a few times but ended up being a waste of my time..

Former Anime Overlord

Upload
    4290 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Love is a mental illness, it causes insomnia, and sometimes daydreaming. It's when that single person can brighten up your day regardless of what hard ship you face. It's when you can't stop thinking about someone, her scent is imprinted on you, the way her hair blows in the wind or on your face, her touch, every single detail you remember. It's when thinking about someone makes you forget what you are doing but you have a smile on your face, you're happy. Love is happiness.

Dark Clouds in the sky With spells and witchcraft
    I'm chained below
    Kimi ni todoke // Lovely complex // Shiki // Ghost Hunt ..

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

There's lots of loves. Hard to really define it well. I guess the most common one is where person 1 and 2 fall in 'love' with each other, hence feeling elated and excited around each other :X

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MamabearX3 View Post
    There is different kinds of love that you have for people. I'm assuming that romantic love is where the question is directed at. I've been fortunate to have found my love and get to experience it every day. For 16 years now, I've felt giddy at just the sight of my sweetheart. When he smiles or laughs, the day just brightens for me. He can drive me absolutely crazy at times and make me shake in anger. But he also makes me melt with just a smile, a kiss, or just holding my hand. He told me I was the most beautiful woman in the world after the birth of each of our children and I saw pictures of myself after each baby, not a good look for me. Yet he really thought I was! Love is an emotion that grows and adapts as 2 people really connect. But it has to be nurtured. It's not always happy and rosy and if you don't work at it, it will suffer. It's hard work, but it is so worth it.
    very beautiful answer and I'm happy for you're happiness. I did however mean love in the general sense. then again I don't believe there are type bc too often people associate love with romantic actions and pleasure yet it isn't. I believe it is just a way of expressing it however that is different to say when people think that should sleep with a person they really don't know for they mix it up with lust and many times infatuation. love to me is not an emotion for emotions are temporary while true love is not. to me it is a bond between two people that is inseparable and timeless, whether it be romantic, between siblings, friendship, parents, and other family members.
    Anger is like holding on to hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone. The only person that gets burned is you.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Love is a commitment to an imperfect person.To love somebody isnt just a strong feeling its a decision,judgement and a promise.

marshmello's
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rinamareeey View Post
    Love is a commitment to an imperfect person.To love somebody isnt just a strong feeling its a decision,judgement and a promise.
    True :') Love is just sooo deep >.<

â–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆï ¿½ �� �� �� ï¿½ï¿½â–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆï ¿½ �� �� ���� ï¿½â–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆï ¿½ �� �� ��

Upload
    511 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Give and Take

BRACE YOURSELVES!! DEADPOOL IS COMMING!!

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

something that'll make you do things that you dont really want to do...
    and your excuse for yourself is... its because I love her

Her eyes can turn into a cage that will lock you up for all eternity

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Love is a lot of things/feelings. It can also depend on whom you are showing that specific affection.

But atm, I feel it's when you already know everything but just almost about the one you love and you still accept him/her,
    even though you always think and wonder how come that person chose you, how could that person love you,
    and the latter would just surprise you by him/her showing you immense actions that you would think he/ she really does love me.

"Descent To Hell is Easy."

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Love is a waste of time :3

OS Supporter
    in a very crouded place with lots of flames and high tempreturs also know as hell
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

there are a lot of ways to describe it tho depending on what stand your taking and basing love from.
    one could be survival of the spices where you are attracted to people that will make the race stronger in a whole and making sure humans as a whole will survive longest and strongest.
    then there is a diffrent way where love is acceptence of the person for better and for worse without ever doubting them or prejudging them for something they say or do