Do You Personally Know Real People Who Remind You of Certain Anime Characters?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    What are you looking at!? SugarKetch's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Well, first off, this would be a bit weird. For some reason, I see myself as a combination of Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilia because I have a behavior which tends to go violent and looks for trouble just to get fired up, and doesn't seem to care about what's gonna happen, as long as it's gonna be fun and fine, while the other side would be caring and somewhat kinda self-sacrificing, who thinks a lot about her friends. And, my best friend reminds me of any character who smiles a lot, who's the main funny person in the story, but behind all that, she's the one who cries the most. I can't really say specifically who, but I also think of Juvia whenever I see her.

OS Citizen
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I know someone who has the same height complex as Edward Elric in FMA and Otani in Lovely Complex. It's really funny to tease him on this.

Death Moonlight Prince sasuke15y's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Yes. I had a classmate that reminds me of a character in Gosick, Victorique. I mean she's a bit old for her age to be a loli but still she's a loli to my sight and my other classmate also agree with that.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I know someone..he's my classmate.. he looks like Tamaki from Ouran, popular, talented, and rich kid.

"Okay, and that's the end. For an ugly guy like me, a love story won't just start out of somewhere. This is reality"
    ~Motoyama

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I knew a kid in highschool that looked and acted exactly like naruto! He's never seen naruto though (I asked XD)

Kuroyukihime
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

around my college days mostly I have a classmate that time who mostly acts like Kawashima, Ami from toradora, showing her good side at most of people around but a few of you only her dark side a fun but knowing what she got though in her life I understand why she acts like that like wear a mask that no one can see thru am I lucky or not at all but mostly a friend that is kind enough knows you is a good thing in life

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I would say no. Not in their physical appearance nor attitudes - mainly because I don't know a lot of people or I only know otakus? Hahahaa!