I'm a Sebastian Michaelis roleplayer, and so, I enjoy writing these kinds of things, enjoy

Number 1:

“It was all a lesson for Bocchan.. as he lazily slept, peacefully, making me have to do everything for him… and to collect the only thing that would make him awaken. I have created this wonderland for him, to make him truely understand himself, and for him to be grateful for what he has now, even if it meant having to erase his past to get him thinking of the present and the future. I have taught him to never dwell on the past, and instead think brighter. I let him become stonger, It was all a big test. Nothing more. And I do not regret having placed my master in this position. Thank you.”

-Sebastian Michaelis.

Number 2:

“My my, these three years have truly grown on me… It is as humans say… Watching the one person you care about most, grow up is truly something. Amazing… And yet, so see him already grown up… -chuckles- He will always be the clumsy child I had first met on that day. Forever. My young master will always be the same to me.”

-Sebastian Michaelis

Thats it for now, but I will be posting these often~ enjoy also, these are not official quotes, I created these for him myself, all credit but the character belongs to me.