PDA

View Full Version : Naruto

chancesz
05-28-2009, 12:20 AM
Ok i want to ask. Why is he so popular? It sometimes annoys me when im watching him. ok correction pretty much everytime...And i pretty much know a lot of people hate naruto.

ShazunaChan
05-28-2009, 12:29 AM
Hate Him To Death >< i wish itachi killed him XD

mattduy
05-28-2009, 12:59 AM
The world may never know. I guess it's understandable because people just have different interests. I can't say that I hate Naruto but I don't like him either.
I just think it's pretty amazing he can keep on fighting even after getting knocked down so many times. If only my determination was that strong.

ShazunaChan
05-28-2009, 01:07 AM
that much determination = death

chancesz
05-28-2009, 01:43 AM
that much determination = death

i wished it came sooner.

frankly speaking i watch naruto just to see hinata :biggrin:

ok now i know how to make a poll im gonna try to make one with this topic.

ShazunaChan
05-28-2009, 01:44 AM
omg yes yes hinata is too cute ^^

chancesz
05-28-2009, 03:19 AM
omg yes yes hinata is too cute ^^

They should make a hinata anime. i will go to the depths of hell to watch *exaggerates* :biggrin:

They made her even damn cuter in shipuuden.

Njaaks
05-29-2009, 04:00 AM
haha... i dont hate the anime naruto tho naruto himself is narutard...
I like the anime beacouse of the storyline and other characters... naruto has always been annoing tho

langging
05-29-2009, 04:32 AM
for me, i like him because of his determination to reach his dreams [to become a hokage and to bring sasuke back] and of course he wants to bring peace to the world...

SquishyNinja
05-31-2009, 07:42 PM
Naruto is an idiot. And for some reason, people can relate to that. It's very weird.
Personally, I don't like the little Naruto. He is much better in the timeskip. And yes, I am one of the very few people who thinks timeskip Naruto is hot...:54:
Yes, I am ashamed. But I can't stop it!

ranmachua
06-04-2009, 09:34 PM
Thankfully I have stopped watching after 220 episodes of the first season! I didn't feel like continuing watching Shippuden

ayhencute
06-04-2009, 10:06 PM
naruto is annoying i wonder why i keep watching naruto shippuden xD
maybe it's because im waiting for him to be killed^_^

mattduy
06-04-2009, 10:09 PM
I don't see the big deal about Naruto when there are other characters that are way better such as Neji.

Edit: speaking of naruto, it looks like they just uploaded the new episode...

JVASON
06-05-2009, 01:15 AM
Naruto has the determination of goku and gohan, and the appetite too

he's my fav character in shippuden

chancesz
06-05-2009, 01:37 AM
for me, i like him because of his determination to reach his dreams [to become a hokage and to bring sasuke back] and of course he wants to bring peace to the world...

anyone can do that. im only reading the manga now so i dont hear him say dattebayo every time.

Achlys
06-05-2009, 05:50 AM
he can be annoying sometimes
hes trying his best
but i am still annoyed about the dattebayo........i lik himm in jinchuriki form
peeled of skin

ChaosZane
10-28-2009, 11:36 PM
theres nothing wrong with naruto really. hes just a mixture of comic relief and a hero ( cocky and annoying sometimes but he means well)

kitymeow
10-29-2009, 01:49 AM
I love Naruto <3

Many people can relate to feeling like the underdog or a side character in someone else's story while daring to dream that they can be the lead if they try hard enough.

The character "Naruto" isn't a genius in any field of the ninja world, and sometimes he can seem pretty uncool compared to his peers but he's becoming more and more respected because he doesn't give up and puts 110% effort into his ambitions.

Work hard, be determined, and believe in yourself.

You don't have good genes or be naturally good at something to make your dream a reality.

I think that appeals to many people.

flixie07
10-29-2009, 07:01 AM
i guess people really do have different tastes....

if u dont like it dont watch it...

maybe its not for you to watch....

shack
10-29-2009, 08:05 AM
Too Sad Versy Sad Jirahiya Is now Dead T__T

jekka
12-13-2009, 11:49 PM
I personally don't find Naruto to be annoying but I can see how other people may think he is. I think there is just something lovable about his character and that's why he's so popular.

takasuryuuji
12-14-2009, 02:45 AM
who knows I you like it or not.......... but it have change your future for an instance you may never know..........

CloverLeaf
12-14-2009, 12:32 PM
naruto is annoying..
his voice in the english dub makes him MORE ANNOYING.

globeopinion
12-14-2009, 05:22 PM
i guess there are some sides of naruto that i dont like, stubborn and stupid... but what i do like about naruto is the determination.... haha

http://otaku-streamers.com/os_signature.php?id=11927

jeiru01
01-17-2010, 06:04 AM
I only like Naruto..

actually, the anime series is great but is also exaggerating..

I wonder when will Naruto die?

[thinks evil] BOAHAHAHA!

.bleach.

kimu07
01-17-2010, 06:25 AM
at first,,,i liked the series..

but everytime i watch it..
it annoys me...
so i stopped..

naruto himself is too annoying..
saying"dattebayo!!"
blah blah blah..

langley17
01-17-2010, 07:09 AM
as for me i don't really hate naruto, the one i hate about him is being stupid... and i really don't care about him... the one i'm looking forwad to watch is hyuuga hinata...

kurai
01-19-2010, 04:05 AM
I do not think Naruto is such a bad character, I think he is awesome. When he gets serious in battle and fights, it is amazing. Although i am talking about Shippuuden more the the first season. I like Shippuuden way more then the first season.

maga
01-19-2010, 04:53 AM
i love naruto..hate the filers...naruto is the kinda character u have to relate to, to understand... myself personally have been through a hell like his where everyone looks down on you and treats u bad for no reason...he puts 110% into everything he does and triumph to gain the respect of all his peers...he has to go go through measure that r crazy to be able to gain the strength to defeat some of the ppl he has and sometimes being stubborn is what u need to triumph...like i said b4 some ppl like myself just have to relate to him and see something in him that u desire to have urself or like to see in others...its basically ur preference

also...shippuuden is wayyyyy better than the 1st season..even though the 1st season had its good moments like the naruto vs sasuke fight and when naruto first uses that rasengan on kabuto

Jarsha
01-19-2010, 11:02 PM
I hate naruto pre-shippu, post-shippu... in the manga at least he starts to mature and act more like his teacher a mixture of kakashi-no-kami =3 and Master Roshi =o.... I mean Jiraiya.
the new naruto*in the manga I like em in the anime.... not so much

Kazeno Kazuha
01-20-2010, 01:40 AM
always action, slight comedy, but i still hate it

pikel
01-20-2010, 07:19 AM
Well I don't like it when he gets emo about his past, and I didn't care for him too much in the original Naruto series. But after the time skip, manga and anime, i've come to actually like him. As now he's more serious, less annoying, and an all around better main character.

blackmenthol
02-21-2010, 06:47 AM
I like him because of his Dreams and ambitions

His will to become Hokage and to take Sasuke back!

Plus all his cool moves like the Rasengan and the complete form of the rasengan...
The Fuuton Rasen Shuriken! haha! Yeah! :)

rcizzle1
02-24-2010, 03:17 AM
Naruto was the first anime I was introduced to.

pikel
02-24-2010, 05:29 AM
Yeah, Naruto has become quite the badass, sporting a new version of the rasengan, the fuuton rasenshuriken, as well as being able to control nature chakra and go sage form... He's a force to be reckoned with.

Soujiro Ken
02-24-2010, 09:59 AM
I wish I know why other people loves Naruto..
but personally I don't like it..
it just so happens that all of us has different preferences.. XD

sho05
02-24-2010, 11:53 AM
w3w naruto is amazing well dont care about your comments hek hek...

huu naruto is so suprb strong u know>>>

asaness01234
02-24-2010, 02:56 PM
i dont really hate him....

I like his attitude from the 1st season of naruto

that changes in Shippuuden

he started to become....ah...dramatic...mostly in the part when Akatsuki kidnapped and killed Gaara http://ragnaboards.levelupgames.ph/style_emoticons/default/rally.gif

LordEuki
09-05-2010, 04:51 PM
beause of his Power and showing his Good Ability

rakusa
09-05-2010, 05:50 PM
i dont hate him...

eliemusica
09-05-2010, 07:10 PM
i used to like naruto mainly because of the fighting scenes, the storyline is awesome!!~but recently i stopped watching cause all those nothing-is-happening-but-talking-where-is-the-fighting-scene stuff is going on A LOT.

Kobowo
10-09-2010, 03:02 PM
its mainstream I guess....though there are alot of people who hate him there are more people who like him...
for me I like naruto for the plot and although I've overgrown the coolness side of the manga it would be a waste to stop reading it now XD

abdulpatrul
10-12-2010, 06:46 AM
he's awesome, hes so lonely but still able to make friends. hes so cool, hes still able to climp up that ladder.

Viletomb2010
12-04-2010, 01:41 AM
We have different preferences in anime that is why some like naruto and some hate it. I am just neutral I do not like nor hate naruto since I am not a fan of naruto but sometimes I am watching it.

Snoozy19
12-04-2010, 04:34 AM
Naruto can be considered the best anime in the Ninja genre, I'm guessing thats why the series isn't over yet.

With tons of creative and amazing techniques shown throughout the series, I know that numerous people will take notice of it and become fans instantly.

Naruto is just that sort of anime that comes everyone once in a century.

Sora Kasugano
12-04-2010, 05:05 AM
Its really hard to explain, but firsts thing first, I need to suggest that you watched the Anime First~
That Anime will bring a chill down to your bones when you watch that. Is my reason enough~?