View Full Version : Random FFs

Shinkirou
05-10-2009, 10:22 AM
Game and Anime FFs of mine go here!

First entry: Kingdom Hearts II
Disclaimer: Kingdom Hearts 2 Belongs to Square-Enix and Disney

Please Review here: http://otaku-streamers.com/community/showthread.php?t=779

THE KEYBLADE OPENS DOORS

Correction, fella. "The keyblade opens many doors" but not all. Let's look at the story of Sora when he was trying to open his house at Destiny Islands two years after the events of KH2. Yes, he has his own house. But it looks like a hut with a door and a knob. At that time, there was a power shortage, no electricity which means no light. Yes, the keyblade is powered by electricity. Don't tell anyone.

"Stupid keyblade won't fit to the hole!", Sora yelled, as he desperately pushed his keyblade against the knob of the door. "Is Merlin styooopid? I thought he said the keyblade opens a lot of doors, but each time I try to push my keyblade inside these doors, it won't budge! Stupid keyblade only useful when there's electricity..."

So Sora continued to push his keyblade inside the doorknob, but to no avail.
"COME ON, GET INSIDE THE KNOB ALREADY!"
Then he pushed it harder.
"DAMNED KEYBLADE!!! IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT IF THERE'S NO ANSEM OR WHATEVER EVIL THERE IS NOW YOU WON'T WORK! FIT IN THE KNOB ALREADY!!!"

Moments passed, and after Sora's 1000th attempt, the keyblade flipped, upside down.
"Useless keyblade..."
then he threw it on the floor.
"I thought you'd come back to me! Merlin's a liar! A LIAR!!!"
And so he grabbed the keyblade and tried to make it disappear.
"Disappear."
Nothing happened.
"Disappear."
Nothing happened.
"Disappear."
Nothing happened.
"Disappear."
Nothing happened.
"Disappear."
Nothing happened.
"Disappear."
Nothing happened.
"DISAPPPPPPPEEEEEEAAAAAAARRRR!!!!"
Nothing happened.

So Sora threw the keyblade on the floor and stepped on it repeatedly.
"Die!!! Keyblade, DIE!!! YOU PIECE OF CRAP!!! YOU CAN OPEN DOORS TO DIMENSIONS, BUT MY SIMPLE HOUSE... YOU CANNOT OPEN!!! DAMN YOU!!!"

And so the storm raged and rained on Sora. The Keyblade cried.

THE END.