PDA

View Full Version : Aya Hirano Quits?? & K-ON Products Sells 1.8 Billion Yen

BloodyAngel
08-06-2010, 12:15 PM
http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp238/gilms1/IzumiKonotashock.jpg

According to Rakuten Woman News, Seiyu Hirano Aya appeared in a TV program and openly disclosed her love affairs on August 4th. She said she had been dating with more than one man, who are all older her and she is currently in love with a man. The TV program threw Hirano's fans into despair and numbers of comments threatening her posted in 2channel and Twitter. Hirano Aya reacted to the comments that "All the experiences support me and I don't want to play characters without knowing the real love. ... Please don't post commens like 'Go to hell!' 'I hate you!'. ... I was self-confident in my tough heart, but they do depress me."

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp238/gilms1/73601__468x_aya-hirano-tv-love-confessions-006.jpg
http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp238/gilms1/73596__468x_aya-hirano-tv-love-confessions-001.jpg

Rakuten Woman reported that the new manager of Hirano is trying to convert her from an idol seiyu to a multi-media "Talent" personality. She had been anxious about the conversion but finally made up her mind to part from anime otaku and to appeal more to girls by the bare confession.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp238/gilms1/73603__468x_aya-hirano-tv-love-confessions-008.jpg

Incidentally, sharing the interview was Sony?s hottest product, Kurashina Kana (more on her jiggling antics in the previous article) ? both idols expressed surprise (after both looking each other up on Wikipedia) at sharing the same age and height, and both soon admitted to loving older men ? although in certain crucial respects they are diametric opposites.

As the news broke on 2ch, it appears her remaining reputation and popularity instantly evaporated ? it seems her switch to TV talent will be irreversible after all.

K-On!! T-Shirts, Tie-In Goods Bring in 1.8 Billion Yen

TBS Holdings, the parent company of the Japanese television station TBS, revealed in its financial results for the first quarter of the 2011 fiscal year that it earned 1.8 billion yen (about US$20 million) in sales of K-ON!! anime t-shirts and other tie-in characters goods.

Oricon reports that the CD single for the new ending theme song ("No, Thank You!") of K-ON!! moved 28,916 copies on its first day of recorded sales this week and 26,989 more copies on the next day. The new opening theme song, "Utau yo!! Miracle," sold 28,172 copies and 26,686 copies during the same days.

IG Port to Make 2 Films, Hit Franchise Sequel by 2013

IG Port ? the parent company of the anime studios Production I.G and Xebec ? revealed that two theatrical films and a sequel to a popular franchise are in the works for the 2013 fiscal year. IG Port's 2013 fiscal year runs from June 1, 2012 to May 31, 2013. According to IG Port, these projects will be completed during that year. While IG Port is forecasting a big drop in revenue due to the cancellation of a television series and other reasons during the current 2011 fiscal year, it also forecasts a comparative 15% increase during the 2013 fiscal year due to the projects in the works.

globeopinion
08-06-2010, 12:26 PM
ohh naruhodo! :D demo gambarre hirano~san :D

Rasen Oh
08-06-2010, 12:26 PM
So does Aya Hirano's leaving mean no more Haruhi anime? I guess this is a real crushing blow for the Hirano fans. Why the hell though would fans threaten her, if she wants to quit, that's up to her, sure I'm kind of sad, but threatening her is too much...

Heh... I've contributed to that 1.8 bil (I still need to get the new CD singles though...)

Anyways, what are the 2 movies that IG supposed to make?

Snoozy19
08-06-2010, 12:32 PM
Interesting news updates..

I barely have any knowledge to who Aya Hirano is but if by the sound of it, she's in one serious pickle.
Dating multiple guys older than her is of her concern so why would her fans post hate mail... So much for 'loyal' fans..LOL

The K-On franchise sales is not really that surprising since it IS a popular anime series in Japan and in the U.S.
I mean even I have a K-On T-shirt...hahahaha (I can't believe I just said that...LOL) *sighs

2 new films are being made!!!! I am sooo hoping that one of them is the Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood movie since it is a popular franchise.
Although the FMA movie was produced by Shochiku so it might be a bummer if its not...^.^'

CorruptedBio
08-06-2010, 01:33 PM
I saw this on Sankaku last week and laughed at all the hysteria that they are making over this. Who cares? She's a human being so of course she'll be in love. I think they are just angry because they expected her to be some sweet, innocent, pure little girl they could fantasize over and now they realize she's just a normal 22 year old female.

I say good for her and I hope her new career works out for her. She doesn't need fans that send her death threats just because she is "normal" and prefers to sleep with experienced men who know how to handle her.

IndI311
08-06-2010, 01:59 PM
.wow, Aya Hirano got really nice fans there..
..but i think it's normal, cos otakus are like this..
...not all but those hard core fans..
..K-ON..kinda espected this since it's quite popular in the world..
...even the music industry made a signature amp for K-ON..
....was made by VOX though it's just a amPlug but it's still an amp, right?..
...movie??..mocie~? hope this two gonna be nice..

AnkokuRyuu
08-06-2010, 02:14 PM
those are not her true fans

jadeliciousdk
08-06-2010, 02:37 PM
Don't really see how an entire show can be riding on one voice actors participation. To be honest it wouldn't even take me one episode to forget how the old voice actor sounded.

It doesn't matter who is doing the voice acting as long as the act is believable, it is the story and art that is really important voice acting not so much.

But I suppose with the crazy idolizing of the voice actors things might be different I JPN. It just seems like gibberish to me.

And those guys who act like stalkers, threatening her over the Internet. They are not real otaku's they are deluded maniacs that would probably prefer to wrap her up neatly and place her in a glass box.

Graveflower
08-06-2010, 03:22 PM
Sayonara Aya. I agree with jadeliciousdk. Don't really matter who the voice actor is so long as they are good and believable and serious about it. Though it does annoy me when you get used to hearing one voice then they spontaneously change the voice actor.

As for the jealous rage. Their dreams have been shattered when they actually find out that someone they idolize is not a robot and actually a human with needs. Get over it, we are all human.

ReaperX
08-06-2010, 03:51 PM
HUH?!?!?!:emhh52:
but what about Fairy Tail..?
ahh...I hope they find other voice actress with the same voice...
and wow she has cool fans they post "go to hell" I hate you"...wew..:emhh58:

marinne14
08-06-2010, 04:52 PM
http://blog.mtviggy.com/2010/08/05/japanese-fans-plan-to-murder-hirano-aya-over-a-tv-appearance/
it's insane....

RenegadeXD
08-06-2010, 06:56 PM
OMG K-on Solde 1.8B yen?!... but enough about that AYA HIRANO is QUITING?!?...well there goes that T_T

ciaossu
08-06-2010, 07:06 PM
Bad news... Well, I think it can't be helped after all,

Farewell Haruhi *sobs*, err, Aya.
hmm, but, I guess the seiyuu for Yurippe can substitute for Haruhi's voice. *hopes*

@marinne14: WTF?? Is that how 'fans' of today react to such thing?? Why do they have to go as far as killing her?

forecast
08-06-2010, 08:39 PM
Wow the new really is true the fans really were thrown in despair!!
including myself!!
this is kinda painful but its her life so i cant make decisions for her just wish that she'll be happy with what she chose.
still wondering what will happen to lucy from fairy tail -_-
hope that they find someone who has a voice that is close to hers to somehow.

Ryuji
08-06-2010, 09:22 PM
theyr japanese thts y theyr all making a big deal of it xD nahh i mean its ok if she wants tht, but older men?? how much older?? haha

vanrald08
08-06-2010, 09:22 PM
Well, what can we do but to support aya. Gambatte kudasai aya! /no1

satsumaimo
08-06-2010, 09:41 PM
wow!!! shinjerarenai X3

jhai0603
08-06-2010, 10:06 PM
Meh, doesn't matter.
I'm still a fan.

SkyOrange
08-06-2010, 10:54 PM
what will happen to Lucy of Fairy tail!!!!!!??????????? NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

powerband
08-07-2010, 12:49 AM
what will happen to Lucy of Fairy tail!!!!!!??????????? NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG...

Well it's her life so she can whatever she wants, but she does has alot of fans in the anime side.Well farewell Aya Hirano.

powerband
08-07-2010, 12:49 AM
K-on getting a little to famous?

dab117
08-07-2010, 01:24 AM
you see? if a company can make 1.8billion yen in profits from just sales of merchandise, why the heck should they start hunting down manga (and soon possibly anime) sites?

notanotaku
08-07-2010, 02:06 AM
She look so old (no offense..). She use to look reli reli kawaii before but now, ahh -.-

Is she doing this to fit with the older guy she's dating?

AHLoveGun
08-07-2010, 02:22 AM
Aya does have her own life to live...
this is going to be so painful..favorite seiyuu
too but i'll still like her lol true fan hope she does
well in everything else...i wonder what talent she has
besides singing and voice acting..this will be interesting
two words "Never Forgotten"

xiety
08-07-2010, 03:12 AM
What can we do, wanna try petition online ahahahahaha

well anyway its her decision and not ours plus we are just fans or something and we dont pay her salary unless we bought original DVD copies of her animes

and about her current anime well depends on the contract that will cause her a lot of money just to break the contract plus Court House ^^

about the anime the voice will change if that happens and happens in some previous anime titles
you will just notice

plus dont imitate what Japanese fans did, they have crack heads = side effect of being Too Otakus and hikikomori

dont be too much attached just maintain a gap between real world and anime world

LoL = Site (http://www.hiranoaya.com/cgi-bin/diary/sfs6_diary/) my favorite Internet Error 403 Forbidden ahahahaha

1.8 Billion is just a number ^^ = 21,035,409.61 USD correct me
enough to pay for good and large memory space hosting site without overloading everyday in my life

Yes, lets burn her to H*LL !!
and then lets flame and spam the word "die" in her blog site
Ahahahahaha After Those Years Following Will End In One Night Only !!

takasuryuuji
08-07-2010, 03:13 AM
Meh, doesn't matter.
I'm still a fan.

yeah it doesn't really matter...
I will always like it...

lastshin
08-07-2010, 04:44 AM
Meh, doesn't matter.
I'm still a fan.

lol
I have the same opinion but still,
there's gonna be some changes

kaien011
08-07-2010, 04:52 AM
We are all human, with flaws. It's just sad that they call themselves "fans" then they threaten her. She is a human being, like themselves, with emotions, of course she would be hurt especially hearing from those people she "knew" would support her. *sigh* I hope they just support her or just respect her choice. after all we are free to choose.

dothacked
08-07-2010, 05:03 AM
Noo! :omg:
I'm going to miss the voice of Haruhi

jeiru01
08-07-2010, 05:46 AM
Nah, we can always have replacements, though she is better.. Originals ftw.. and besides, it's her life she only has one, so stop saying bad stuff about her.. Good luck aya.

will k-on rule the world now?

Othos
08-07-2010, 05:47 AM
TBS Holdings, the parent company of the Japanese television station TBS, revealed in its financial results for the first quarter of the 2011 fiscal year that it earned 1.8 billion yen (about US$20 million) in sales of K-ON!! anime t-shirts and other tie-in characters goods.

Ok forgive my ignorance and I know this is off topic but how can they be in there 2011 fiscal year when its still 2010?

Achlys
08-07-2010, 07:41 AM
WHO DOES SHE PLAY IN FAIRY TAIL O_O
WHOOOOO!!!
and about her life -clears throat- well we cant do anything about it D:
haruhi D: god knows your seiyuu is still honest and clean [._.]
and bout the ed song of k-on [no thank you]
still solded more its my fave after dont say lazy :D

ranmachua
08-07-2010, 07:51 AM
We should all throw our support behind Aya!

hokeymon
08-07-2010, 08:56 AM
Meh, I love the characters. Not the ones who voice them. :) But still voicing gives a bit of impact towards some characters.

belderiver
08-07-2010, 10:01 AM
Bye Bye Aya! Its so sad! T.T bye bye Haruhi!*sob*

AyaHirano
08-07-2010, 12:47 PM
this is taken off sankaku and sankaku is a site that always make up articles of aya hirano+sankaku suck big time.

SH1Tmakasit
08-07-2010, 12:52 PM
I only have one word to say...

NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sora Kasugano
08-07-2010, 12:53 PM
sugoi desu yo~ but its so sad ...

arbel13
08-08-2010, 05:44 AM
Real Aya Hirano fans wont threaten her.
If they are real fans they should go and support her decisions.

Hope she finds real love someday^^

wiredtermite
08-09-2010, 06:06 AM
cant believe how much money animes can make

rasendori700
08-09-2010, 07:12 AM
aww . .this is so sad but we can't do anything. whatever she chooses, as a hirano fan, i must appreciate it. the only thing is that, if she will leave, then there will probably be no more haruhi suzumiya anime.

Hatsukoi
08-10-2010, 06:56 AM
what will happen to fairy tail? >.<

vaporeon200
08-12-2010, 01:36 AM
DAMNED MANIACS... they gave All Aya Hirano fans a bad name... I mean... I'm a Fan but it isn't really that of my concern if she wants a harem for herself...
We should be damned happy she's taking a step on with her life... She said she was in love.. AND SO? Really... people got concern over the wrong matter...
We should be discussing if she gets married and has a child... If that child will turn into the next big thing in Seiyuu history... Hahaha...
I'd be sad if Haruhi just disappeared like that.. And i hope the issue gets fixed soon...

blackfairy
08-15-2010, 08:44 AM
wow.. im a fan of aya hirano especially her song God Knows..

im curious but what exactly happened in the 2nd run of The melancholy of haruhi suzumiya? why did it stop suddenly?

zevlag21
08-16-2010, 09:52 AM
what will happen to fairy tail 0__0. i know its kinda late to post this lol

ayashin
08-16-2010, 12:51 PM
this is so sad.. i love her songs and portrayals of characters.. we have the same name too..huhuhu ~~~~~(-_-)~~~~~

qwertyuiop10
09-11-2010, 08:51 AM
so many bad news in anime!

no more HAruhi suzumiya!

and the k-on products deserve those

Jefurii
09-12-2010, 05:02 AM
Wow... didnt hear about this. So all the rumors about her were true, but meh dont really care about her "love life" it's her choice in who she falls in love with. But i am sad that she is quiting anime if that is totally true, i always loved her voice acting and her in general. Yuki from White Album <3!

To hear that her "fans" threaten her is to me f'd up, here i thought in the USA, we're crazy about every little thing our "Stars" do. Seems to me that Japan might be just as bad...

I know for a fact now that everyone are going to be calling her a "slut" when anyone talks about her now...people these days.. Personal life is PERSONAL end of story..

Viletomb2010
09-28-2010, 07:23 AM
Good news for K-on. I also wath this anime. YUi rocks even if she is lazy but damn they have good perfomances even they practice rarely and have more time eating and drinking tea. lol