PDA

View Full Version : Ever thought of making your own anime / manga story?

Bindu1000
01-04-2009, 06:25 AM
I do, in my head I must have written heaps of them:32:

holyzac
01-04-2009, 06:33 AM
Maybe you should write a story here in OS and let us read it ^^

avich
01-04-2009, 06:54 AM
you never know a producer might be lurking here reading it. *cough cough*

Bindu1000
01-04-2009, 07:01 AM
Ha ha!! Thats very funny!! However, the stories are useless without the artwork and I cant draw squat!! But who knows - maybe I will ha ha!!!:23:

FluffynpinK
01-04-2009, 07:24 AM
You could always write the stories and get someone else to draw?

russj
01-04-2009, 07:28 AM
hmm how about we make a manga out of your ideas? have you read Bakuman? read it..

make a name.. post it here and we'll find an artist who can make a manuscript. XD

that'll be cool

avich
01-04-2009, 07:39 AM
yeah, we could use one of your stories for a manga making contest.:22:

Bindu1000
01-04-2009, 07:45 AM
Oh my!!! What have I gotten myself into ... ha ha. Okay will do. Lets see - maybe we can start it like a blog where everyone can give their ideas as well.

russj
01-04-2009, 08:21 AM
hahaha right!! this could be one of the contests holyzac mentioned..

if you can, write at least 5 different stories

e.g.

cellphones use infrared rays to transmit data,right? in the future, people can do that and buy and sell them. of course smart people's mind are expensive, but theyre the most vaulable. and you need to buy them,s o you need to sell your own to ak many people as possible. if you sell them to the wrong person they'll get ahead of you. so you want to try and sell to the stupidiest person and buy from the smartest .

Money and Intellegence - from Bakuman

EDIT: later we'll see if which one is the best. and hopefuly you'll have a contender. we'll finish both(or more) mangas and see who wins..

we will also add criteria. it will be a oneshot of course *44-60 pages

DIGIX1X
01-10-2009, 02:16 AM
Many times, whenever i watch some new anime ,i'm interested in , i tend to make up my own stories,lol

78cheesecake
01-13-2009, 03:56 PM
unluckily, i was born with sucky art skills, but i work on it. i won't be able to make my own manga in my life, and if i did, it would be bad...

SquishyNinja
01-13-2009, 04:45 PM
I've tried once, but it didn't work out too well.
I have loads of ideas though.

Cagalli
01-15-2009, 07:11 PM
I've had idea's for anime/manga stories of my own. I actually started writing one. It's in progress at the moment but it'll be pretty good when I'm done.

lankrie
03-30-2009, 09:48 AM
Oh my!!! What have I gotten myself into ... ha ha. Okay will do. Lets see - maybe we can start it like a blog where everyone can give their ideas as well.

i thought many of it..(make own anime or manga of course)

but i really sucks at drawing..

i wrote novel before (but not for produce..for myself n my satisfactory only hehe)

if u guys need any idea for storyline..i can give it

skywalk3r
03-30-2009, 06:48 PM
btw, Double Zeta is a writer. He's my friend but he refuse to post his stories.

But he likes to share his custom map in warcraft3. It's DOTA Alternates.

And I suck at drawing too... I hate myself for drawing a roach-like human.

AeiKai
03-30-2009, 09:32 PM
I'm actually writing a story right now. Could be an anime, but just writing lol.

lankrie
03-30-2009, 10:04 PM
I'm actually writing a story right now. Could be an anime, but just writing lol.

what kind of story u wrote?

how it goes..(can i know? :> )

kuyah
04-28-2009, 08:48 AM
I never thought about making my own anime at all haha, but I did come up with some plots and unique stories before. >_<

Pattehfilipino
04-28-2009, 09:10 AM
hahha yeaaa. I'm always just walking around... thinking... man. Something/whatever would make a great manga plot!
My sister is amazing at drawing people...(shes also apparently popular on fanfiction) and I'm always good at just.. inanimate objects. So we would work together sometimes. But it just never went anywhere.

KeiichiMamoru
04-28-2009, 10:35 AM
Just (anime) stories, I can't draw.
Right now I'm writing a fanfiction and my own story. My fanfics usually goes to the internet while my own story just stay with me.
I already finished writing the script for the first part of my story but it still needs to be converted to a story and the second part is still on-going(Though I got stuck in the middle of the story without knowing what to write next. *sighs*)

coldfire01
04-28-2009, 10:51 AM
i have one... i started writing it when i was at high school (or earlier on my head)

if you guys are interested

it is about a love triangle between a gangleader named Chito Larcon, a girl from the church named Ziela Mae Diehtral and a rich guy named Enrico Mildano.

Chito Larcon once loved a girl on the church.. (similar to the story of a walk to remember movie with mandy moore.)

same plot... Chito fall in love with the girl however the girl died... the girl successfuly changed the gangster to a better person.

However it wasn't a good ending for Ziela Mae.. she also had the same past. same story however sad ending. She was instead got raped by the previous gang that she was involved with.

Enrico Mildano later discovered Ziela's past and is currently the only guy who knows about it. He wants to protect Ziela Mae however Chito is his childhood best friend.

Will Ziela Mae learn to fall in love again? Will she choose the gangster leader Chito or the rich guy Enrico? Will Enrico fight against Chito just for Ziela's sake? How will Chito convince that he is different from the others?

only time will tell on my novel Same people yet different

link to the forum

http://otaku-streamers.com/community/showthread.php?p=10036

DarkPrinceKnight
04-28-2009, 12:56 PM
*rises hand up slowly* ye..yes lol I do that in class, at home, in the car, and when Im on the bus too...I like drawing them when I get home... but by the time I get home I have too many ideas to even remember them even one by one >_< ... then I slowly start to for get them.. lol maybe i should wright them down while I come up with them..

skittles16
04-28-2009, 03:29 PM
Of course, lol.
You'd think that all anime fans do...I hope so.
I've had 2 animes in mind, but I'm no good at developing the story.
Making a story is simple, but putting all the pieces you've thought up together is tedious...for me at least.
And I can draw pretty well, too.
I often draw close ups and simple line art pics of my characters, but it's the figuring (like what position a person is in) I'm sucky at.
And my line art is hardly ever clean.
I'm in the process of working on that, by studying other manga.

P.S. Making up anime is fun stuff.

Maemichan
04-28-2009, 03:55 PM
I wish I have that talent! the only thing that i can do is appreciate other peoples work! :-)

skywalk3r
04-29-2009, 12:42 AM
I also created some novels but I ended up burning them. No one likes to read 'em anyways.

donkeysgalour
04-29-2009, 03:36 AM
what kind of story u wrote?

how it goes..(can i know? :> )

Haha you funny.
~anyway

I've been working on a anime with another member on this site for a month or two now. We're still in pre-planning stages. The length we're planning is about 24 ep.
Hopefully he'll see this forum and comment too! O_O

jadeliciousdk
04-29-2009, 04:28 AM
Haha you funny.
~anyway

I've been working on a anime with another member on this site for a month or two now. We're still in pre-planning stages. The length we're planning is about 24 ep.
Hopefully he'll see this forum and comment too! O_O

For real? Wow really looking forward to that.. Always wanted to try it out myself but with skill levl im a thousand years to early :P

nostalgia823
04-29-2009, 04:49 AM
hehe.

when i was in high school, me and my 2 friends were fond of writing our novels, we even dreamed about being a novelist, anyway. i finished 1 story,, and 2 pending,,lol

the first one was "the Richmonds"

and yeah, i would like to make it as an anime or a manga! lol

heheh

its about sisters who got separated blah blah blah! ahahaha

DoubleZeta
04-29-2009, 06:00 PM
I'm writing some currently... sigh... it's been months since I last made one.

I've already finished 2 whole stories with 100+ chapters. Currently finishing the 4th book of my series.

Though... only few people can read it. I hide it in my closet and only show it when someone is interested. XD

Skoibi
04-30-2009, 03:02 PM
yes, but I'm too lazy to follow through with it ^-^

jhai0603
08-21-2009, 05:54 AM
I do, but I can't.

kimu07
08-21-2009, 06:00 AM
yup..i tried once..
but i didnt finished it..
hehehe

adiktdtololi
08-21-2009, 08:40 AM
yah ^^ i always think of anime that i somtimes think of a scrip for an anime searis but im not that good at drawing and wrighting..T_T too bad i sumtimes think o some really itiresting story ^^

Achlys
08-23-2009, 05:58 AM
yes , but i only do it in my head and if im in a mood i might make it...

Ephenyan
08-23-2009, 07:57 AM
i have an anime series running in my head for years now o_O
and i think i've reached season 5 of each 10 titles i've made up all these years

im currently writing fanfic, im just too shy to show it to the world.
i will if there are no grammatical errors, im losing my touch and i fail grammar more often >,<

i've contributed before to a manga, a bit of drawing but more of the story

Flavylium
08-23-2009, 07:59 AM
I have...
in my mind...
and if I have to write it then it'll be blank..

imnotokei
08-23-2009, 08:53 AM
Yes,
I've made one before x)

but its not that good D:

Thats why im too shy to Show it all over the world D:.,

hokeymon
08-23-2009, 12:41 PM
I got heaps in my head since I was 13, but sadly I suck at drawing. But all the characters and story line are in my head -_- and I also suck at making novels.

ChaosZane
10-28-2009, 11:28 PM
yeah i thought about it many times. mostly about things revolving around Dragons

luvtheworld2
10-30-2009, 06:50 PM
yes all the time. :) i even hired my friend to draw my manga for me. good to plan ahead, no?

qwertyuiop10
05-01-2010, 08:07 AM
im not good at making stories!!

whahaha

i have no talents as well!
whuhuhu

Snoozy19
05-23-2010, 10:44 PM
I thought about it sometimes but I'll get sued by other manga creators if i do make one.
I just can't think of my own story without help from the anime's i watch...hahaha..

Ecchi Squid
05-23-2010, 11:11 PM
I have, but most of them are just based in universes of other anime/manga.

Keir06
05-23-2010, 11:19 PM
I tried lots of times and I've had sketches in my sketch pads
I've liked drawing and story making ever since :D

atensox
05-24-2010, 02:04 AM
Many times, whenever i watch some new anime ,i'm interested in , i tend to make up my own stories,lol

we've got the same thought
I always dream to be 1 of those anime I've ever waTCH

elle713
05-24-2010, 01:22 PM
yeah!!! i even drew some of the characters already... lol!!!

bloodyrein
05-24-2010, 01:25 PM

Well me too ^^

but mine probably is one straight story and keeps having improvements when I think somethin new

ziram210
05-25-2010, 10:41 AM
i have and is planning to write it but then when i turn on my pc there are so many updates i cant help but watch and then it took up my time so there is not enough time for making my story hahahaha

alfonze17
05-25-2010, 03:02 PM
:emh24::emh24::emh24:

I guess my purpose or rather drive that
sets me want to make my own manga
is the books I read.

All the stories are in my head.

They're fresh and original to my brain.

But whenever I try sketching/ drawing,
I always end up making a lot of Dango's ( Clannad )

I suck at drawing but good in thinking,
so I guess that makes me a dreamer. :)

0petz253
05-25-2010, 04:27 PM
!! i like making up stories when i'm going to sleep and dream about it

ZenNaari
05-25-2010, 04:32 PM
Yes, and I do make them... I have lot's of stories in my head and I already put most of them in words... But... I was never able to finish my own manga... the farthest I've gone was a 26-page comic when I as in grade-3... but I can't make my own manga... *despairs*... maybe it's because of teen-age laziness

SoraSubaru
05-26-2010, 02:47 PM
I think that's every writer-who-also-happened-to-be-an-otaku's dream. That said--I wanna wanna!!!

Achlys
05-26-2010, 03:03 PM
how bout writing the story first then putting it up in the fan fic section :D
and then try to let someone draw a manga then on and on and on

Layracee
08-31-2010, 04:13 PM
TONS! :))) I just imagine things and pops out like YEA!

Hero of time
08-31-2010, 07:39 PM
ive always thought about it but my drawing skills limit me sooo =(. But sooner or later ill be able to draw them how i think them

eliemusica
08-31-2010, 09:01 PM
everytime i think up of something, usually i write it down on words and save it on my computer....so that later in life, maybe, i can sell these storylines to anyone who wants to start a manga.......anyone interested, pm me.....;)

Kobowo
09-03-2010, 01:41 PM
what avich said was true :)) there might be people looking on forums to see how they can make their story better >.>

me I dont draw that well so I dont think I'd make a good mangaka....as for a story I've made a few in my head but they're not worth sharing >.< I might share one if I can think of a good one...

venabre
09-05-2010, 06:53 PM
many MANY times, the problem is I suck at drawing, then I say I'm going to write it instead, and then I realize I suck at writing too T.T

qwertyuiop10
09-06-2010, 09:55 AM
hmmm...im not good in it so it doesn't came to my mind

mrcdeath
09-06-2010, 04:26 PM
I thaught of it, and when i'm bored i just start imagining different situations and plots, but i never actually consider actually doing it, cuz my drawing skills are terrible also, if i start making up some dialogues for them they'll be just as terrible since my comuncation skills arent fabulous either :D

Macchiato
09-06-2010, 05:46 PM
I thought about creating my own stories alot... but cant seem to find a good ending for any of the ones started...:indotz:

Ghost of haj
09-06-2010, 06:03 PM
No but My girlfriend has writen and drawn at least five different Manga stories

lastshin
09-06-2010, 11:00 PM
sometimes, well I just think of a story-coz I cant draw too well- xD

Angelyka23
10-27-2010, 01:25 PM
yeah... and it would be a romantic comedy anime for sure

Viletomb2010
11-03-2010, 06:00 AM
e I wite some anime stories but I cannot turn it to manga since I am sleeping when God showers a talent for drawing. *sighs* I can help if we will make an anime story or manga story but I cannot help in drawing it.

junbillgahi
11-03-2010, 06:51 AM
e I wite some anime stories but I cannot turn it to manga since I am sleeping when God showers a talent for drawing. *sighs* I can help if we will make an anime story or manga story but I cannot help in drawing it.

Yeah same here...
Hoping that my art skills will improve...

alt143
11-03-2010, 07:40 AM
Hell yeah. :) I always make stories. Especially about love, haha! :) The problem is... I don't know how to draw. I suck, :P

inubazh11
11-16-2010, 06:21 PM
yes, i am planning right now, i only lack gadgets and artists to draw though,

whyouask
01-02-2011, 03:01 AM
I'm thinking a good mix of romance, comedy and action...

GatohCorpz
01-31-2011, 10:18 AM
I suppose I can't say I haven't. Currently, I'm working with my friends to come up with a touhou doujin for a school project. Greatest problem: I don't know whether the school will accept it as a project.

crimson21
01-31-2011, 12:26 PM
I am a creative story writer but i can't draw.. T_T

I need a manga artist hehe

applesauce
01-31-2011, 01:45 PM
Ha ha!! Thats very funny!! However, the stories are useless without the artwork and I cant draw squat!! But who knows - maybe I will ha ha!!!:23:

+1.

@topic, I have stories in my head too.

lonesoul
01-31-2011, 01:45 PM
i'm already good with stories (e.g. making up stories for excuses)
trying to practice how to draw...

LuNic
06-11-2011, 08:13 AM
My classmates and I have a dream to either create an anime or a manga series... We still practice so we can be closer to achieve this goal.

Therese
07-15-2011, 08:13 AM
I'm a Literature writer in our school newspaper so I do made a lot of stories... and when I watch anime I'm even more inspired to write stories especially stories with an "anime-feel" haha ^_^ ... but I usually don't let anybody else to see it... One time my classmates saw one story I made (anime-inspired) in my pc and I was like embarassed to death... I dunno... I'm shy about it... I only do it for myself... lols...

About making a manga, I'm quite good at drawing but only when I have something to copy... but when it comes to imagining characters with expressions and movements... err... no talent at all... I'm just good in doing a copycat... so no chance of me making a manga... >_<

gemzki
07-15-2011, 01:48 PM
Of course,and i think all of us think the same way

Im not rly good in drawings but i guess i have talents for stories
If only i could submit it to some company *sighs* :indotz:

mlcdl
07-22-2011, 09:53 AM
I havent but then this thread make me think that I should try to see myself if I can manage to do one at least 10 scenes or so.

hambo
07-22-2011, 10:14 AM
I have i even tried once but got over it half way through xD

o0oabhie
08-06-2011, 09:17 AM
I once did it. But it was a One-Shot. Not a manga but a novel. I pretty much took my idea on one of my favorite mangas and created my version of that story. I posted it on our On-Line game forum and until now, I'm writing a One-Shot novel. It was fun because your imagination is working at the same time your creativity to visualize is also improving.

ichimongi123
08-06-2011, 09:30 AM
Yes I do! its inside my mind hahahaha!! and its constantly changing!

Fubuki
08-06-2011, 11:49 AM
LOL ikr, same XD
Me and my friends create anime stories all the time ^^ its fun

Mike234
09-05-2011, 04:31 PM
I did many times but mostly quit before I had time to develop it any better. One day I might write something down and post it on the forums, see if you guys like it, however I suck at choosing names and I cannot draw for nothing.

MRraindrop
11-29-2011, 01:05 PM
YES i have ahahahahahaha !!!! and failed TERRIBLY XD. i have a notebook with drawings that can make any manga artist cry

yurinino
11-30-2011, 07:30 AM
hai..hai..I wrote an anime story..but the last one I make is....on my god..directly put in the trash..nah :(

gabsilog123
12-02-2011, 01:06 AM
making a manga of my own? maybe yes, though it's only on my imagination 'coz totally i suck at composing even a short story and i'm not that good at drawing :sick:

GlennChrono
12-02-2011, 02:19 AM
Making my own anime/manga? I have tons of stories, in my mind actually. Right now I'm writing one. Still in progress of fine-tuning the story. I do thinking of drawing them, but my drawing is still, meh.

GMSieghart
12-02-2011, 02:31 AM
well i do dream to be an anime creator! and go to japan ! and learn more about making animes! :D! they are more experience when comes to drawings!:D !but there are so many here who are amazing but to learn from the root of anime is the amazing experience for me ! :D !and when i make my anime! My genre will be! Action/Comedy/Science Fiction/Harem/School Life/Ecchi! :D ! banzai! \o/\o/\o/\o/! :D

chidori06
12-02-2011, 05:31 AM
it will be cool to have ur own anime...it will really take a super creative mind to create one...im not that creative(all that drawing thingy) though i tried it before on one of our school requirements....men...that project really sucks...and our professor, out of pity...gave us a passing grade...for the EFFORT...but on the process of doing it...it was FUN...=)

Apoloniac
12-02-2011, 02:20 PM
I actually want to have my own manga or comics series. Sadly, I don't have much talent at writing stories that they end up unfinished and inconsistent. I guess if I were to have one, I'd be the artist instead. It'd be cool to be both the author and the artist, though. As for the genre, I'd like to have an action/comedy series like Gintama or a modern fantasy adventure like The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. :D

maopy
12-04-2011, 03:21 AM
i thought of making manga though but, it was in my head =x i never actually of making one and posted for other's to read it might be a failure xD still you can try making one you
re self i would love to read it hehehe

TimmyTheKyot
12-11-2011, 12:57 AM
I have been drawing my characters lately and I have my story. But my problem is, I don't know where to start

T.T <<< Lack of Materials T.T

AOIsama
12-29-2011, 06:36 AM
I thought about it a lot of times already. I was planning to make a crossover manga that features characters from different anime series.

PrivateEyes
12-29-2011, 10:00 AM
I'm trying to make a manga right now... a fighting one.. sadly I haven't finished it yet because only have limited time to draw... And also I'm only making a trial to see if I would be able to finish even one volume... And also i'm researching some cool anime powers that I might include in it and fighting stances and techniques.. please comment on the thread I've created if you have ideas... http://otaku-streamers.com/community/showthread.php?8711-What-anime-power-would-you-want

coldground93
12-31-2011, 04:00 AM
I thought up some really good story and tried drawing it. then I realized my drawing sucks, so I threw the paper into the bin along with my dreams.

i'm just satisfied of daydreaming.

bossman95
01-01-2012, 04:30 PM
i have like the whole thing thought out already in my head but i can't think of how i am going to make the characters look and setting....etc..

SoulTaku
01-02-2012, 07:06 PM
once in highschool... me and my friend made a school life manga thingy...

but we gave up half way since no one is reading it anyway

aznkido92
01-03-2012, 10:47 PM
I do Have thoughts of making my own anime :) but in my mind there are just fragments of other anime mixed together! :)

Spyridon
01-29-2012, 05:05 AM
I used to make stories back when I played D&D tabletop with my university buddies, but the fellowship has long since been disbanded and now I'm left alone with my imaginary characters I've created. I'm not quite sure if the D&D setting qualifies for a manga or an anime though, but I had created some pretty interesting stories for my characters back there, or at least that's what my friends thought. Also, in highschool, beeing influenced by the Slan novels I was reading then, I wrote a short sci-fi novel that lies somewhere in the storage room, but it's not a work I'd consider good.

DarkDenizen
02-10-2012, 03:12 AM
yeah...i have but its only a mixture of different anime
like Naruto and Pokemon being mixed together...hahaha silly me!
that's when I was a child...

legendblade
05-06-2012, 07:24 PM
I’m actually writing a Manga and I’m going to draw it out later.

Free
05-06-2012, 07:33 PM
Yeah when i watch anime and a good scene is about to happen, i imagine what i would make the character do in that situation instead of what really happened

SugarKetch
05-07-2012, 07:11 AM
Yes, I do. In fact I have written 2 stories that are about sad and fantasy love story, though the 3rd one is not yet finished that also talks about love story, yet it's kinda tragic... :3 And, um, the characters in my story are kinda.....mixed, from different kinds of anime :P

mitgi
05-07-2012, 07:15 AM
i really want to make one ,, but .. i dont really have idea .. ^^