PDA

View Full Version : [Life] When Life gives you lemons you drink the juice out of 'em

Achlys
11-06-2016, 11:04 PM
"Hey I was doing just fine before I met you, I drink too much and it's an issue, but I'm okay."
Hahaha kidding that line is actually from a song. Anyways Hi my name is ********, but you guys can call me mio like the people who knows me on this site have been calling me by that name even when I met them in real life.

It's up to you what you think of the picture, but yeah hang in there. ;)

http://i.imgur.com/5Sq6rUV.jpg

//Story: I had mental breakdowns and think that I have no point in this world and I'm stupid and am a disgrace to famiry, but it didn't stop me and i made my own decision and stood back up.

Probable Lesson:
If you think that it's the end. It's not. There's always a way to pick yourself up after you stumble and there are people around you that will help you. You just have to take hold of them and treasure them. You might've seen this everywhere but
Never Give Up

Also if you need someone to talk to don't be afraid to message me I don't bite ahahah. ;)
Or you can also drop by the chatbox c: and we can all help each other. c: o3o

STORYTIME which you guys probably don't want to read, long run-on sentences i mean. Lol. x-x I am telling this to share my experience and not to be made fun of lmao, but if you want to despise me and make fun of me, if that's what makes you happy then go ahead. If it puts a smile on your face then be it. Hahaha.

I was in a really uhh fast paced school and my brain isn't coping at all, cause yes my brain is slow, when I mean it's slow it's very slow and whenever someone teaches me something i would have to ask you to repeat it again cause i didn't understand a thing, but I also don't ask the teacher to do that, because it interrupts the whole class and we wouldn't go anywhere if I just ask and ask and still don't get it. Lol yes i might be a very slow learner. Anyways So yeah a fast paced school in which projects, quizzes and case studies and final tests are due in just a span of 10 weeks imagine that and your house is so far away like 1-2 hours of commute. It is also my fault that I chose this school believing that I could handle it, but I can't. There's also the reputation it had people misleading the students that they can graduate instantly. LOL.

Well Yeah i was occupied with a lot of projects, quizzes and the though of failing everything and being a disgrace to my famiry </3
I actually just cried in my room and gave up. I thought to myself that is this really for me if I do graduate can i do something in the industry, cause the course i was taking I did not even know a single bit about it, its Information Technology if you guys are wondering. Lmao. I was like I don't know how to program, I don't know how to even do simple algorithms or anything like that, so all i think about myself what the foo am I doing in this course LOL.

I also wanted to insert that we had financial problems so I was suggesting that i'd stop for good and not go to any doctors/therapists to know any illnesses that I might have, cause a check up costs money and just now >:C anything involving money to be spent on me is a no, cause i'm already a burden as it is. :c

I had breakdowns and I bashed my head to the wall in hopes of something happening, but lol I guess it didn't. I saw the money spent on my college fees and all wasted, cause I don't know what I was doing. So my sister, the one who's been helping me all this time suggested that I stop studying and find myself lmao. I'm in my room. Lol kidding. So I stopped December 2015 and I was just at home not doing anything just being in front of the computer playing games. My parents suggest I take a job, but I'm afraid of interviews and I think that I'm just a lazy bum and stuff and I can't do anything and I wanted to die stuff like that, but after 6 months of not doing anything I decided to stand back up and study again. A fresh new start in another school with a new major. The school isn't well known and the system is okay for me, cause this time I can keep up and the course I'm taking up I could at least handle the things that it has for me. I almost got into the dean's lister if you guys know what that is and I was so proud of myself, but then again this is a not so well-known school. I see that there's more cons than pros to it.

All I wanted to say was I didn't give up on myself and that My sister didn't give up on me either, she just set a time limit on which she would help me and that is to finish in 2 years and I am trying to accomplish that. Lmao. Anyways If you did read all of this Thanks and if you did spot any mistakes please tell me, cause english isn't my native language.

THERE'S ALWAYS HOPE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE RAINBOW!!!

Also if mods think that this is somewhat trigger warning worthy feel free to take it down. XD

kristala
11-10-2016, 07:01 PM
That's awesome to hear that you picked yourself. I have been gradually improving myself as I entered a funk of depression and anxiety from my new job as a teacher. My school is offering me a lot of support and if I didn't have that, I wouldn't know what to do with myself. My fiance has also been a great support to me as well, helping me on the home front. It's good your sister does the same for you. Good luck on your schooling :)
- P.S. Your English is not too bad. I won't overbear you with any corrections as I understood everything you said. Keep on keeping on.

Risse
11-11-2016, 11:11 PM
Miomio! I read this quote just now on my fb account and thought it was hilarious but at the same time it's true.
" When life gives you lemons, then it's a free detox" . See? XD
On a serious note, we have actually something in common...and that is having our sister support our studies and having to shift to another major because I also thought the same about the first one.
I don't believe in "fast and slow learners" but I believe that each one of us have our own strengths and weaknesses. Learning depends on our interests... that's why people always ask what we want to do in life...I have found mine...and realized that I'm happy with what I do but life will always give us something to make us a better person, so the struggle (challenge) will always be there...
Just stay positive and "keep moving forward"-heard that in a movie. That is actually what that hilarious quote meant. when challenges arrive just stay positive...
I hope you'll be able to figure out what you really want to do and see a proud smile on your face when that time comes. Ganbatte Miomio!

Achlys
11-12-2016, 03:33 AM
That's awesome to hear that you picked yourself. I have been gradually improving myself as I entered a funk of depression and anxiety from my new job as a teacher. My school is offering me a lot of support and if I didn't have that, I wouldn't know what to do with myself. My fiance has also been a great support to me as well, helping me on the home front. It's good your sister does the same for you. Good luck on your schooling :)
- P.S. Your English is not too bad. I won't overbear you with any corrections as I understood everything you said. Keep on keeping on.

Thank you for sharing some of your experiences, for reading my run-on sentence and thanks for motivating me to keep on keeping on and you too you should keep on moving forward. o/

Miomio! I read this quote just now on my fb account and thought it was hilarious but at the same time it's true.
" When life gives you lemons, then it's a free detox" . See? XD
On a serious note, we have actually something in common...and that is having our sister support our studies and having to shift to another major because I also thought the same about the first one.
I don't believe in "fast and slow learners" but I believe that each one of us have our own strengths and weaknesses. Learning depends on our interests... that's why people always ask what we want to do in life...I have found mine...and realized that I'm happy with what I do but life will always give us something to make us a better person, so the struggle (challenge) will always be there...
Just stay positive and "keep moving forward"-heard that in a movie. That is actually what that hilarious quote meant. when challenges arrive just stay positive...
I hope you'll be able to figure out what you really want to do and see a proud smile on your face when that time comes. Ganbatte Miomio!

Yeah you did prove life wrong that you can finish and that you can definitely go somewhere ahaha i'm also glad that you have been talking to me in the chatbox the past weeks XD and for motivating me to keep on moving forward. goodluck to the rest of your work too and I guess i'd have to try being positive even though i'm the embodiment of negativity ahahah jk, jokes are half meant e-e hahaha

KawaiiKevs
07-28-2017, 11:22 PM
I forgot who said this quote but here it goes, "If you have a problem, you can fix, what is the use of worrying and if you can't fix it, what is use of worrying? :)"