PDA

View Full Version : The Price for a Mischief

Qualtz
08-25-2014, 07:06 AM
To start with, I do not own nor did I create the characters I have and will use in this story. They solely belong to ZUN, the creator of Touhou Project.

Summary
Tewi is a playful and happy go lucky rabbit who loves to play pranks on people she meets. However, that all changed after one of the pranks she tried to pull backfires with her ending up sleeping with her employer's enemy, Fujiwara no Mokou. How will she deal with this problem while keeping her master and the others from finding out about what happened?

Characters

Inaba Tewi
http://puu.sh/bCNZ2/25b3de580e.png

Fujiwara no Mokou
http://puu.sh/bCO18/fdd3c1581e.png

Reisen Udongein Inaba
http://puu.sh/bCO2n/7fc4d73aca.png

Eirin Yagokoro
http://puu.sh/bCO55/049a50292c.png

Kaguya Houraisan
http://puu.sh/bCO6s/73e1da0741.png

Also... reviews, comments and constructive criticism are appreciated. Post em here (http://otaku-streamers.com/community/showthread.php?22372-Reviews-and-Comments-for-The-Price-of-a-Mischief)!

Qualtz
08-31-2014, 12:31 PM
Sunrise gradually shines upon the residence of those who lives in the land of fantasy. The place where youkai from the outside world ends up when they are slowly being forgotten as well as for gods who has grown weak from the lack of believers. Gensokyo.

At the manor hidden deep within the bamboo forest, A loud and nagging voice can be heard throughout the building. This voice belongs to someone familiar. Someon--

"Tewi!" A busty long-haired woman who is only good for flashing her panties to the viewer suddenly hits my delicate head with a paper fan. It hurts! I reflexively held my head, trying to ease the p--

"And you're still narrating even after I hit you. Furthermore, what did you mean by 'only good for flashing her panties'?"

"Ah... I'm... I'm just practicing to read~ Anyway, what do you want? It's pretty obvious that I'm busy y'know."

This woman is Reisen Udongein Inaba. Quite a weird name, I know. She is my employer's pupil back from when they were still on the Moon. I sure would like to visit that place if possible. I've already seen just about everything on gensokyo so a little vacation to somewhere like that wouldn't be so bad. Ah, My name is Tewi by the way. Tewi Inaba. I'm the leader of all the youkai rabbits even before I met Eirin, my contractor. It's a pretty long story so I'll just cut it from there.

"Jeez, I even told you to stop fooling around and get back to preparing for the feast... Anyway, Lady Kaguya has been looking for you. She mentioned it was something important."

"The Princess did?" The only thing she could have meant is either to return and borrow more books from the librarian living at the vampire's mansion or that she needs an opponent for that device that allows us to control people inside a small box where the main objective is to defeat the other person. Well, Both of those options are pretty favorable to me since I don't feel like working today. I might as well go. "Alright, I'll go and see her after I clean up here." Before I turned my back, I noticed Reisen carrying a large basket. I've let my curiosity get the better of me and asked. "You going somewhere, Reisen?"

"Hmm? Oh, Yes. Master's making me run a few more errands for her before I can retire for today. It's already daybreak and I still haven't gotten a decent sleep after what happened yesterday so I feel a little out of it.." She lets out a big yawn right after answering my question. I decided to cut the conversation short and let her be on her way. "Welp, I'll see ya later then~!"

I went straight to lady Kaguya's room but there was no one inside, I can tell just by looking through a hole on the sliding door. Making my decision to just take a stroll outside rather than waiting for who knows how long, I went on my way and passed by the laboratory when I overheard some chattering inside. I let my curiosity get the better of me when I leaned my head close to the door to hear them better.

"Ooooh, so its effect is to make the person who drinks it... drunk? How is it any different from sake?"

"Have you already forgotten, Princess? You wanted to feel how it's like to be drunk so I made this especially for you. Although I haven't actually tested it yet, It should work."

"Ah, I do remember saying that. As expected of Eirin!"

It's Master and the Princess. Seems like Master made another one of her weird drugs. This time it induces a drunk state to whoever consumes it without the liquors huh? This should be fun to mess around with! I slightly opened the door to get a better view as to what the drug looks like. After catching a glimpse of it, I quickly went outside for the time being. The day's just starting anyway.

Strolling aimlessly around the bamboo forest, I stumbled upon Fujiwara no Mokou. The Princess' eternal rival. Literally "eternal" given that both of them are indeed immortal. She appears to be looking for something on the ground although I'm not sure what. I could help her but it could be dangerous for me, being someone who works for her enemy and all. I turned around and start walking away until suddenly...

"Hey! You there!"

She called out to me. I guess it wasn't so hard to spot a rabbit such as myself in broad daylight. Should I run? Do I turn around? Maybe I can just pretend to faint... Ah geez! Mustering up my remaining courage, I slowly looked to her direction and I kinda wish I didn't. She's approaching... Fujiwara no Mokou is coming this way!

"If I remember right... You're one of those rabbits from that place, aren't you?"

"Y-Yes!" I answered with haste, I can feel the sweat running down from my forehead as she stopped walking. She's too close! Haven't she ever heard of personal space?

"Ah, sorry if I frightened you. I just thought I'd have you help me with something." Mokou scratched her head, looking a little embarrassed from what just happened. In any case, I thought for sure I was a goner so thank goodness that wasn't the case.

"Uh.. Sure! What do you need help with?"

"I'm looking for a bell. It's the same size as that necklace you're wearing."

"A bell huh... Try looking for it again!"

"Huh? But I've already looked through these parts. What's the point?" She raises an eyebrow while looking at me in doubt. Not that it's new. I've seen that kind of look on those people who have only met me the first time.

"Just do as I say~" I might sound okay at this point but trust me. I'm not.

"Jeez... I've been searching all night so I'm pretty sure I--" *Klank* Mokou's foot hits something as she was about to move. She looks on the ground to find a bell. The same one she's been looking for. "But... how?"

"Who knows~? But since you already found it, I'll be on my way. Goodbye!" Not wasting any time, I ran as fast as I could. Leaving Fujiwara no Mokou behind. I'd probably get a scolding when Master finds out so I'm just being careful.

I spent the rest of the day loitering around and went back home around midnight. Of course, it's all according to my plan. I sneaked inside the laboratory and searched for that stuff Master was talking about. It took me quite a while but I finally found it inside one of those metal containers. Luckily, those weren't locked as I thought it would. I head straight to my room and slept.

The next day, we all left the mansion to attend the feast being held at the Hakurei Shrine. It was one of those rare occasion where the princess actually goes out on her own accord. There sure were a lot of people who came. The residents of the red mansion, the mistress of the netherworld along with her gardener and even the folks from the youkai mountain are present. Is it always like this before? Whenever an incident is resolved, more and more youkai gathers at the shrine. Not that it's any of my business. Reisen went ahead and secured a spot for us while Master and the princess are still continuing their discussion yesterday. Luckily, Master still hasn't noticed that one of her samples are missing.

I feel a little dull as the feast drags on. There wasn't really anything to do but to eat and talk to the same people. Reisen on the other hand, seems to be contented judging from the look in her face. It didn't take too long before she noticed me staring at her.

"Hm? What's wrong?" She asked, showing concern for her fellow rabbit, I'm touched~ Just kidding.

"I'm boooored, I wanna do something fun. Reisen, hurry up and finish stuffing yourself with food so I can make fun of you!" I demanded, acting like a spoiled child to her parents.

"Really now..." Reisen just smiled wryly at me as she helps herself with a new dish. Realizing there's no way to change her mind, I got up and went for a walk. Everyone sure seems to be having fun. Even the fairies are here adding to the mix. Soon enough, I heard a familiar sound. It's the sound of the bell which could only mean one thing.

"Fujiwara no Mokou..."

Surely enough, she was among the crowd. Seating quite a few distance away to where the princess is so luckily, they haven't seen each other just yet. It was around this time I've thought of something so stupid. Pulling a prank on her. Instead of using the drug I stole from Master's laboratory at Reisen, I decided to have her drink it instead. I first secured two glasses and filled it with sake and started adding the drug into one of the two. I was slightly interrupted by Reisen, who had been looking for me but in the end, I managed to convince her to mind her own business.

I soon approached Mokou while holding the two glasses. Greeted and apologized to her for how I reacted yesterday before finally giving her the sake where I put the drug. To ensure she'd drink it immediately, I offered a toast with her.

"Bottoms up~!" That was the last thing I remember saying while I was still aware of myself. Now the next thing that happened was where it got weird. Mokou, after drinking the "special" sake, became more... feminine and overly attached to me. I experienced the same sensation but in my case, I became more aggressive rather than how she turned out. I'm not sure how to put it but that day, we became... extremely close to each other. I myself feel like I'm just watching somebody else controlling my body. When it's starting to get late, Mokou and I returned to her house instead of parting ways.
"Don't... leave me..." She said, holding me tightly. I couldn't help but rub my body against hers as soon as we got inside. I felt hot. Mokou became more and more bold. Kissing my cheek while taking my dress off. I answered by kissing her lips while my tongue goes inside her mouth. French kiss... was it?

"Mmpph...!!" While initially surprised with what I did, she soon started to feel more and more relaxed as we lay on the floor with me on top of her, Mokou starts playing with m-- Stop. I... can't say anymore than what I've already revealed but I'm pretty sure you know how this ended up so let's leave it like that okay~?

The morning after, I couldn't remember a single thing I did last night so I'm shocked to the point of screaming when I find myself naked. Furthermore, Fujiwara no Mokou was sleeping next to me, also on her birthday suit. It didn't helped when she woke up and reacted the very same way as I did.

"Wh-Wh-Wh-What the hell!!? Why are you in my bed? Rather, Why are we both naked!?" Mokou is obviously flustered. This is the first time I've seen the princess' rival acting like this though, is this her true self? If it is, she's pretty damn cu-- wait... what the hell am I thinking?

"Uhh...." Obviously, I couldn't answer her questions but I'm pretty sure this is the drug's effect. The only thing I don't understand is why I'm affected too even though I didn't put any of it on my sake. "I think... We've... done it.." I said, feeling extremely embarrassed that my face is already bright red. Mokou grabbed her clothes and rushed to the other room and closed it to calm herself down. "So uh... Can we.." She carefully chose her words but I think I know what she's trying to say. I just waited for her to finish what she wants to say just in case. "...Can we.. pretend this never happened...?" Yup, I'm right on.

"I-I guess... Sure... yeah." I'm still processing what just happened but we both knew we wouldn't forget something like this. Not in a lifetime. "T..Thank you...so um... I'm going to cook something to eat... Would you like me to cook for you too?" What gives, Fujiwara no Mokou!? Why did you suddenly became more feminine? It feels really weird for me! What? Is this what they call Gap moe? It is, isn't it?

erm... Continuing on. I couldn't refuse her offer so I stayed for a little while longer. We chatted as we ate the omelette she made and found out we have a lot in common. This was the start of my unusual relationship with Fujiwara no Mokou. The arch nemesis of the princess. Do I keep this as a secret between the two of us ...I don't know. I guess I'll just wait and see how all of this turns out.

"So er... Could you at least wear something? I'm a little uncomfortable with the fact that you're eating breakfast with me naked."

"Ah. Sorry."