PDA

View Full Version : trying to remember the title >.<

bdcp430
06-20-2014, 09:26 PM
I've been looking for this drama for a while now and I found it a few months ago only to forget it again. Its a show where there are these 2 (a guy and a girl the guy is supposedly a genius)doctors that are some what competing with each other or something. And then there's this actor that was admitted into the hospital because of a heart condition. The actor seems to have history with the girl. Idk if this makes sense but if anyone knows this please tell me >.<

RoyalBaka
06-21-2014, 01:30 AM
I've been looking for this drama for a while now and I found it a few months ago only to forget it again. Its a show where there are these 2 (a guy and a girl the guy is supposedly a genius)doctors that are some what competing with each other or something. And then there's this actor that was admitted into the hospital because of a heart condition. The actor seems to have history with the girl. Idk if this makes sense but if anyone knows this please tell me >.<

try to search it here, Drama section..
I don't have any idea about that kind of drama .. gomenasai bdcp... I can't help you :>

Qualtz
06-21-2014, 02:05 AM
This is probably what you're looking for.

Doctor Stranger (http://otaku-streamers.com/info/5682/Doctor_Stranger)