PDA

View Full Version : darkness lies within this thread

darkness123
04-10-2014, 02:30 AM
hey guys ca you suggest me a good Korean drama to watch, i would like its genre to be comedy please. thanks a lot in advance buy guys see ya next time

-darkness :love: :love:

Sin Of Love
04-10-2014, 08:09 AM
These Dramas has the genre of comedy But with good storyline :] So try ..

-Emergency Couple (http://otaku-streamers.com/info/5526/Emergency_Couple_%28Kdrama_Series%29)
-The Heirs (http://otaku-streamers.com/info/5337/The_Heirs_%28Kdrama%29)

rikimαru√
04-10-2014, 08:46 AM
When it comes to comedy KDrama is just minimal category and yeah as Sin suggested Emergency Couple is good but you could also try My Love from Another Star it have somehow some comedy in it

not Gitah
04-10-2014, 09:10 AM
Umm.
Heartstrings is entertaining.
It has the genre music. (plus points for me)

I don't know... To the Beautiful You?
Romance genre, but there are funny scenes.

D:

rikimαru√
04-10-2014, 02:23 PM
Umm.
Heartstrings is entertaining.
It has the genre music. (plus points for me)

I don't know... To the Beautiful You?
Romance genre, but there are funny scenes.

D:

Those two are really good by the way if you're into more love/romance

There is also Shut Up! Flower Band Boy more music and some comical mixture ε:

kail14
04-11-2014, 04:04 AM
When it comes to comedy KDrama is just minimal category and yeah as Sin suggested Emergency Couple is good but you could also try My Love from Another Star it have somehow some comedy in it

I agree with this two, try watching this My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, King2hearts, Brilliant Legacy (Drama, Romance),Cheomdamdong Alice Prosecutor Princess( I love this) and Creating Destiny (both lead stars got married)

This is one of my favorite but it is not rom-com but Melodrama and Romance, -> Innocent Man (both lead stars were too great)

Tenshinchigi
04-11-2014, 04:54 AM
So your'e looking for a K "Drama" which genre is "Comedy"??
Can't think of anything. xD JK

well.

Heartstrings is quite good in what you are lookin for.
Gumiho is good also(it's hard to type long titles) XD
Emergency Couple indeed has comedy.

well, you can always search of those you like on the net
but the community is happy just for asking the forums for suggestion :D

well goodluck

xuei0000
04-12-2014, 01:42 AM
Comedy? I really love Rooftop Prince for rom-com though the climax part is serious. And He's/You're Beautiful too. So far those two dramas were the funniest for me.

GeekyOtaku
04-14-2014, 05:59 AM
Hmm , you could go for Juno,Jenny . It is a Comedic-Slice of life story . Enjoy ! :)

darkness123
04-15-2014, 03:34 AM
thanks huys, i appreciatte ur suggestions, by the way i already am watching the emergency couple before u said it, that kdrama was the reason im starting to watch kdrama

Dudette
06-17-2014, 08:08 PM
A thread regarding Drama Recommendations exists -- Clickeh (http://otaku-streamers.com/community/showthread.php?20814-List-of-Drama-Recommendations). You can check the posts and see if the recommendations catch your interest. Have fun streaming!

Skipress
06-18-2014, 05:48 AM
Sungkyunkwan Scandal is pure comedy. :) It starred Park Minyoung, Park Yoochun and Song Joongki. Try it out, it's one of the best. :love:

Serenea
06-18-2014, 08:18 AM
The Good Doctor & Rooftop Prince :D the best :D