PDA

View Full Version : Manhwa

jrjobacs
01-12-2013, 02:31 AM
Does anyone read Manhwa (Korean Manga) like:
Noblesse
Knight Run
The Breaker: New Wave

If you do can you recommend other Manhwa that you love? beside the 3 mention above... I fell inlove with korean Manga after reading Noblesse and it gets better followed by Breaker and Knight Run. So I desperately want to read more MANHWA grrrr but korean manga seems hard to find "the less popular ones) because the site I currently use, their search option doesn't work T_T

Chiqitita
01-12-2013, 05:25 PM
Tower of God
The God of High School
Son Yeon Jeon
Soul Cartel
Dr Frost
Crepuscule
Be Heun
Fantasy World Survival

Peter Panda
Crazy Girl Shin Bia
He Dedicated to Roses
Boy of The Female Wolf
Love In The Mask
Love SOS

I think all these are manhwas, but I honestly don't know how popular they are, so you might have heard of them all already xD
and I can't say I love all these, but I've read them :)

jrjobacs
01-12-2013, 11:45 PM
Thank you very much..... I start reading Tower of God first sounds cool to me XD

coldground93
01-13-2013, 05:24 AM
you can try:

Girl the Wild's or Girls of the Wild's
Need a Girl
Immortal Regis

that's all the manhwas I know

HakuChii
01-13-2013, 09:03 AM
Well, they already said almost all of them xD
But try this one too:
The Pale Horse :)
And yeah, Noblesse, Girl of The Wild's, Crepuscule (Yamchi) and Tower of God are epic *-*

P.S Love you signature, Hisoka (i just finished re watching Hunter x Hunter) :D and the one in the avatar looks like Illumi xD

jrjobacs
01-14-2013, 01:36 PM
Well, they already said almost all of them xD
But try this one too:
The Pale Horse :)
And yeah, Noblesse, Girl of The Wild's, Crepuscule (Yamchi) and Tower of God are epic *-*

P.S Love you signature, Hisoka (i just finished re watching Hunter x Hunter) :D and the one in the avatar looks like Illumi xD

your right just finish readin Tower of God it was Epic but didn't read the Girl of The Wild's I will read it after The God of High School since it was mention twice...........
Korean Manga really have interesting story line so far all Manhwa I read is really good it didn't bored or disappoint me.

Yeah your right my avatar is Illumi, these two (Hisoka & Illumi) are the only Antagonists I like in anime

xXCloud9Xx
01-14-2013, 07:24 PM
i recommend witch hunter, its the only manwha i read that i'd want an anime for. i always get hyped when i see a new chapter availibe :-)

eRuna panDa
01-15-2013, 05:39 AM
I am currently reading NOBLESSE and surprisingly, its way tooo epic!... now, i'm planning to read Tower of God... i wonder if it's also worth reading.... -__-

freykens
01-15-2013, 06:26 AM
how about,

Annarasumanara
Nineteen, Twenty-one
Wake up deadman.

they already said the other manhwa I've read.

Oxygen
01-15-2013, 07:29 AM
Tower of god is and have been for a long time, my favorite manwha by far.

Also, any manwha made by "HA Il-kwon" is a must watch. Some examples that are just freaking awesome are:

- My Heart is Beating (my favorite manwha by him)
- Annarasumanara
- God of Bath
- Sambong Barber Shop

I've read everything on the list and have to recommend every single of them.

jrjobacs
01-16-2013, 02:46 PM
Didn't know that there is so much Manhwa around, this will keep me going for a year very nice
:wahaha::wahaha::wahaha::wahaha::wahaha::wahaha::w ahaha:

Chiqitita
01-16-2013, 03:19 PM
no one said A Thousand Years Ninetails yet?
I must admit I haven't read it myself, but the 'Surprise Me!' really seems to want me to read it..
My Heart is Beating <3

you better read ALL of them~ :heeee: jk ^^,

jrjobacs
01-16-2013, 10:59 PM
no one said A Thousand Years Ninetails yet?
I must admit I haven't read it myself, but the 'Surprise Me!' really seems to want me to read it..
My Heart is Beating <3

you better read ALL of them~ :heeee: jk ^^,

I will definitely read them all........ since got bored of watching new anime full of ecchi or rated PG

aegis062
01-17-2013, 12:49 AM
every one reads manwhas even if they dont know it they probably already have.

aikochan
01-30-2013, 04:05 AM
-hot blooded woman
-orange marmalade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^.^

henryv
02-11-2013, 05:40 PM
Below are the manhwa I've read (some of them I fell in love and some are just compilation for you) and some of my comments regarding them:

ID: The only problem with this one is it's full of action. One volume alone didn't advance the story, it's just fighting lol.

Kubera: Problem with this is that the "flashbacks" are somewhat spoiler alert. Still ongoing.

Magician: The art on its initial stages are a turn off, and the story line is a bit slow currently because of a time skip.

Trace: This already have second season already. This is somewhat similar to Gantz less its explicit scenes lol.

City of dead sorceror: Similar to Deathnote in concept, but not its epicness.

Dark Air (I don't know if Manhwa or not): Adventure RPG all the way.

Dragon Who: If you love alternate universe, you might like this. Has explicit scenes btw.

Fairytale for the Demon Lord Manga: Good Anti-thesis protagonist.

And everything else already posted above me haha.

Levicorpus
02-21-2013, 04:13 AM
Nope... but if I see a manhwa book, I will buy it and post it here :)

Quixotic Cat
02-27-2013, 08:24 AM
I've read Crepescule(?) and Girl's of the Wilds. >:D They are so awesome. And woah I never knew there were so many korean manhwas. :O

evil105
03-08-2013, 07:10 AM
I'm started to reading "The Breaker" and "The Breaker: New Waver" .. wait these are Korean? :O never knew!!! awesome

nouilles
03-10-2013, 05:40 PM
The breaker and New waves, (but you've already read it),

I'd really recommend:
Transfer student Storm Bringer
and Nam Gi-Han to be an elite
and Zippy Ziggy (those last 3 are the funniest I've read, and the 2firsts are web toons like Noblesse),
And Change Guy (my favourite with The Breaker)

Archlord (from the same artist of The Breaker),
Goong (shojo, but rally funny),
Saver (begins like a Shojo but actually the romance is secondary),

eRuna panDa
03-26-2013, 11:37 PM
im currently reading Noblesse and waiting for the updates of Orange Marmalade and Can't See, Can't Hear but Love...

RoyalBaka
06-14-2014, 06:03 PM
im currently reading Noblesse and waiting for the updates of Orange Marmalade and Can't See, Can't Hear but Love...

waaaah, >w< orange marmalade , fantatic here :D

Serenea
06-17-2014, 11:55 AM
Try reading at the egscans.com, there are lots of manhwas there it was actually the site for korean manhwas and it is where Noblesse was published and im a fan of Noblesse too. You can choose there by the way.

Gilgamesh XD
06-17-2014, 04:15 PM
every one reads manwhas even if they dont
know it they probably already have.
kuma

msyuukikuran
06-21-2014, 02:35 AM
manhwa?oh...does anyone here know the manhwa dear my girls and a kiss to my prince? :)

atchi
06-23-2014, 07:32 AM
There is only one manhwa that I've been reading
Goong..

Pascon
07-22-2014, 11:33 AM
I only read The Breaker and The Bride of the Water God
Other will be webtoon. A Sad webtoon.

Fallon
12-14-2014, 05:17 AM
Noblesse was the first mahwa na I've ever read and they're also other nice ones.
-Angel Diary
-Divine Melody
-Idol Shopping
-Love SOS
I forgot the others :indotz:

xuei0000
01-17-2015, 10:16 PM
Oh, so many suggestions. So far, I've only read Noblesse and Orange Marmalade, so I might try the ones listed here.

lilly
01-18-2015, 08:24 AM
'Do you want to try?' is a romantic manhwa. I really liked the plot...

jillaimay
08-06-2015, 06:10 AM
I've read Noblesse and My heart is beating :D

Knipyoko
09-02-2015, 11:22 PM
I've read Noblesse tho I stopped after a few chapters XD Girls of the Wild, and uh.. Goong. I've read other several but I forgot their titles. I find it quite confusing to read manhwas sometimes :3

flonejhay
09-04-2015, 07:32 AM
THE GAMER - is the best manhwa.

Annarasumanara.
Absolute Witch.
A Kiss for my Prince.
Orange Marmalade.
Dice.

Jin H
09-08-2015, 05:27 PM
Fluttering Feelings by Ssamba

GMSieghart