PDA

View Full Version : Just to clarify things.

AiChan
06-12-2009, 05:42 AM
Nee, I have a question.. Are there similar animes that have similar characters on one anime or two or even the stories? and specifically the power? O_o
If so, can you give me some examples?

zevlag21
06-12-2009, 05:45 AM
card captor sakura and tsubasa chronicles or maybe i should all the works of CLAMP

by the way page-10 of my manga is already uploaded comments please

AiChan
06-12-2009, 05:55 AM
Yeah they have the similarities but they are all from clamp =/
I want to compare the similarities of one anime from one who produced it to the other studio who produced it similarly. Hope to see other examples too ^^

zevlag21
06-12-2009, 06:30 AM
yeah their is one i know the one from they are my noble master and nagi from hayate no gotoku and the girl from school rumble... they all have blonde pigtails and they are all rich... (i can't remember there names hehehe)

AiChan
06-14-2009, 08:08 AM
I'll check that one out. xD
I'm still searching for others though =/ I'm just inspired of how you finished one chapter of your manga zevalg =P
I remember making one, but I never finished it >_> and I wrote a lot of stories too but never got to finished them at the last part :p
So basically, you could say, that your the one who made me start my passion to draw and write stories again ^^

zevlag21
06-14-2009, 08:55 AM
not really... the passion of drawing is in all of us... if we have the will to do it we can do it... if we can imagine it will be easy to draw it... by the way i was like you before i create story but never finished it because i watch many animes and that animes change my liking to another genre so i ended up not finishing them and create a new one (T_T)... but i think can finish this manga of mine and lets help each other out because we are on the same team...

Achlys
06-14-2009, 08:57 AM
did u try the mai hime series
and mai otome
i noticed you too are getting along well ahah ^^

AiChan
06-14-2009, 09:01 AM
@zevalg: yeah, I know its within us, but I really did stop for a long time on sketching and making sort of stories..

@mio: I'll check that too xD naahh, you just missed the forums. You weren't in the forums lately haven't you? =P

Thanks for the suggestions =D

zevlag21
06-14-2009, 10:08 AM
hehehe i already have a one infraction... yeah he is only doing his job without hei and him there would be no original manga section... he is really a good guy... where already straying from the topic...

AiChan
06-14-2009, 10:14 AM
Ahahaha. I know xD ssoooo no more straying around!

**cuts**

another example please. =D

zevlag21
06-14-2009, 10:48 AM
how about lenalee and eureka their hair become short in the middle of the anime... right?

solidoxygen
06-14-2009, 12:39 PM
Well, the twins in Clannad are basically the exact same thing as the twins in Lucky Star. That's excusable though since, like CLAMP, they're the same producers just reusing their characters.

Freeza and Mewtwo look like they could be twins.

And by powers, I'm pretty sure there are literally hundreds (or even thousands) of characters that shoot some sort of high-energy-super-laser-explosion-bright-beam-of-super-death-and-awesomeness-plus-destruction.

----------------------

One of the MOST overused and repeated character design is the typical Harem anime/manga character. Those wimpy perverts really piss me off. They act as if they are innocent while in actuality, no woman trips as much as they do in these shows. He obviously sets up hidden banana peels or secret oil slicks so that he can molest a peer. How degrading.

Thank you School Days for satisfying my inner desire!

------------------------

I thought Nagato Yuki (Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) was pretty unique, but after watching many other series, I often came across others who acted similar (only one that comes to mind is Rei from Evangelion. Can anyone else think of more Yuki Nagato impersonators?)

Light from Death Note is Often compared to Lelouch of Code Geass as well.

I think completely original powers and characters are hard to create.
It's the plot/story that really separates one person from another, just like how people of one race are not exactly like everyone else of that race. Instead they all have their own personality quirks due to their life experiences.

---------------------------------

On an afterthought, can you think of another character like Haruhi Suzumiya? She seems completely eccentric.

PS: Did you think I'd let all those completely random posts slide past my vigilant eye? I deleted them all! Mwahahaha...don't hurt me admin-sempai.
:emh25: