Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Kimi no Iru Machi (Manga Series Discussion) - Spoiler Alert

Eba Yuzuki or Mishima Asuka or ...?

Latest Chapter was 143
    Anytime soon Chapter 144 will release

Since, I can't sleep very well ever since I start reading Kimi no Iru Machi
    Thinking all night and plotting out the best possible ending with Haruto as of chapter 143

My prediction/opinion is that I were Haruto, I might choose either Asuka or Nanami best case scenario... Rin maybe normal, since she replies straight to the point

Why not Yuzuki ? My reason is that she kinda unpredictable because of her sudden actions towards Haruto on most cases... Since Haruto's friends doesn't agree on getting back together with Yuzuki basically they realize something about Yuzuki that Haruto hasn't or Haruto is just completely Idiot....

Although I feel that Haruto x Asuka kinda not that too deep although they been together for 1 1/2 years correct if Im wrong and Asuka has great trust to Haruto, I can sense that its like Honoka case in Suzuka

Nanami's side well, she just waiting for Haruto thats all
    Because Nanami feelings toward Haruto still there, she just waiting

Im not totally sure but I have a feeling that Kimi no Iru Machi or A Towrn Where You Live title has a hint or just a title, a 50 : 50 chance

Bonus Colored Page made by xiety:

I wish they could go back to this time before Yuzuki shows up
    Last edited by xiety; 07-20-2011 at 01:02 AM.

牛のゴースト
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hi, thank you for talking so much about this manga that I ended up reading the manga. (Take this as a compliment)

I'm still in chapter 16 though. :D

*edited
    Last edited by knipyoko; 07-19-2011 at 11:13 AM.

Banned

Upload
    1433 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,272 Times in 115 Posts

If I were Haruto, I'll go for Asuka. Yuzuki is such a b****, just like her sister, Rin, who is much worse though. Asuka is such a perfect girlfriend that every boy wants.

I'm still skeptic about Yuzuki's intentions of starting all over again with Haruto. I can smell that she's into something. Haruto gets on my nerves sometimes for being so indecisive.

I also smell suicide attempts.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Still feel bad for haruto as he is not liked by his friends as much but good for him to be with yuzuki

Xiety ♥ Misaka Mikoto
    Upload
    1281 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Every time I see this picture, it shows how their happiness

anyway I colored it out of boredom at home

If Yuzuki really loves Haruto how come she didn't attend same college of Haruto and Friends ? Right ?

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CloverLeaf View Post
    If I were Haruto, I'll go for Asuka. Yuzuki is such a b****, just like her sister, Rin, who is much worse though. Asuka is such a perfect girlfriend that every boy wants.

I'm still skeptic about Yuzuki's intentions of starting all over again with Haruto. I can smell that she's into something. Haruto gets on my nerves sometimes for being so indecisive.

I also smell suicide attempts.
    Yuzuki did come off as one, but I let that slide. Even though I think the Asuka x Haruto pairing is cute, I feel that Yuzuki and Haruto have way more chemistry. I also think Asuka was getting a little too desperate when she found out about Haruto's feeling towards Yuzuki and still was willing to pretend like it didn't happen.

Also, there are many people, including myself, who find it annoying when Haruto is "too nice"/indecisive.

Suki Suki Daisuki!!!!!!! YumikO14's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

hmmmmm... i think haruto is the main problem here cause he doesnt know what he really feels....
    but by the ways i change my mind , before i like " haruto <3 asuka" but now "haruto <3 yuzuki.."
    ..waiting for the next issue of KNIM......

Xiety ♥ Misaka Mikoto
    Upload
    1281 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Base on my pre-conclusion, Yuzuki has already a boyfriend from the very start of the story which is Kazama
    and Haruto is an idiot guy thats for sure...

Why ? because he was given a lot of opportunity but didn't use it and still prefer Yuzuki over Asuka/Nanami
    If Yuzuki truly loves Haruto, she should be the same college he is, so that the Story makes very interesting outcome if that happens

If only Haruto and Asuka continued their trip then it will be Haruto x Asuka

Yuzuki is a bad girl, she already know that Haruto has a girlfriend then she come to steal Haruto again from Asuka
    This girl is crazy or what ? I can't understand her actions

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xiety View Post
    Base on my pre-conclusion, Yuzuki has already a boyfriend from the very start of the story which is Kazama
    and Haruto is an idiot guy thats for sure...

Why ? because he was given a lot of opportunity but didn't use it and still prefer Yuzuki over Asuka/Nanami
    If Yuzuki truly loves Haruto, she should be the same college he is, so that the Story makes very interesting outcome if that happens

If only Haruto and Asuka continued their trip then it will be Haruto x Asuka

Yuzuki is a bad girl, she already know that Haruto has a girlfriend then she come to steal Haruto again from Asuka
    This girl is crazy or what ? I can't understand her actions
    I guess it all ties into what the main character in Suzuka believed in, which was "If you really love someone, you won't give up on them." (Or something along those lines XD) Even though I haven't read all of Kouji Seo's works, seeing Suzuka and Kimi no Iru Machi leads me to believe that it is a central theme in his mangas.

Which is why even after the whole Kazuma incident, Yuzuki went for Haruto. Even though she knew he had a girlfriend , she apparently "couldn't find a better boyfriend better that him" after all that time. Plus, earlier on, it showed that she wasn't serious about Kazuma, and dated him out of pity/(place other emotion here).

Even though I really like Asuka, I don't think she stands a chance against Yuzuki.
    Last edited by Kimono; 07-20-2011 at 08:53 PM.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

i tried to read the story countless time!... but stupid haruto!!
    well i stopped because i just couldn't get where the story was going to!!

regardless.. i kinda always liked nanami.. dunno why ;D
    since i dunno about other characters much..i guess i cant comment much now..

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Hes gonna pick Yuzuki, even though I prefer Asuka. The mangaka also did Suzuka and this is playing out very similarly. I also don't like the whole "Yuzuki is stealing him so she's a bitch" ya can't steal love. My assumptions... one last little drama with Asuka, Haru does something stupid but chooses Yuzuki anyway, some Yuzuki drama ensues that separates them, Haru doesn't care and waits, flash forward to their meeting in the future and happily ever after.

Manga Freak
    Upload
    167 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

well as you can see haruto is a natural gigolo well for me from the start i like yuzuki so when they broke up i kinda got depressed

and as kimono said before yuzuki date kazama as a "charity work" and yuzuki didn't come to haruto's college is because of kazama

when they last met when kazama died they told each other that they won't meet again right?

and i believe that yuzuki didn't date kazama before because as kazama said before yuzuki always refuses him but when yuzuki got back from hiroshima they dated because of kazama's condition

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MCoftheD View Post
    Hes gonna pick Yuzuki, even though I prefer Asuka. The mangaka also did Suzuka and this is playing out very similarly. I also don't like the whole "Yuzuki is stealing him so she's a bitch" ya can't steal love. My assumptions... one last little drama with Asuka, Haru does something stupid but chooses Yuzuki anyway, some Yuzuki drama ensues that separates them, Haru doesn't care and waits, flash forward to their meeting in the future and happily ever after.
    LOL! That actually seems very plausible, but also very cliche :(

Hopefully there is going to be a some sort of twist so it doesn't end up that way D:

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kimono031 View Post
    LOL! That actually seems very plausible, but also very cliche :(

Hopefully there is going to be a some sort of twist so it doesn't end up that way D:
    Yea I agree, but cliches go over good with crowds for the most part so seems likely.

Xiety ♥ Misaka Mikoto
    Upload
    1281 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kimono031 View Post

I Like You

Ahahaha.... Twist ehhh... Meaning Yuzuki needs to go abroad to US then after one year came back to Japan ? If that happens, then it will be Suzuka moments at the Park and sudden Kiss then She goes away for one year

I don't know if that works... since Suzuka so very obvious what is the ending because of the title "Suzuka"
    and Kimi no Iru Machi, A town where you live, so general I can't trace yet if the title has something to do with the ending or not

is 16.5‘ing FiQ5149 ~
    Dazzling The Stage ~ Visual Novels: 328 Played Heroines/Girls:1,871 Conquered
    Upload
    654 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 371 Posts
    Blog Entries

「Complicated. To think that Haruto would break up with Asuka just because Yuzuki went to his Home Town and both of them started flirting all over in the Festival. And worst, Haruto claimed that he still loves Eba despite going out with Asuka and he even promised that he'll move on. Complicated but Epic and Thrilling, I wonder what will happen next. He still didn't apologize nor make-up with Asuka as Friends. It's kinda like One-sided, but I wonder how will Asuka react to this, will she let Haruto go? Or will she declare war against Yuzuki to Win Haruto back just like what Haruto did to Kazama in order to win back Yuzuki. 」

Xiety ♥ Misaka Mikoto
    Upload
    1281 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

guuhhhh.... its getting too long, I want to know the next chapter

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

144 was pretty decent although each chapter always leaves me wanting more xD This is a strange manga for me as I like all Harutos possible matches hehe doesn't happen often

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I think the Haruto x Eba pair is fine. Although I think Haruto is kind of a jerk claiming he'll move on and stuff and then when things got crazy he then goes back to his ex. But oh well it's what he feels! Oh Sora's idea is good and I think if the story went that way it will be exciting haha! If she do the things like Haruto did we might have some nice exciting twists!

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

@Raxia
    Yeh but I'm glad he at least made a decision and didn't draw it out so much. I feel sorry for Asuka though, it makes me sadface when I see her depressed.. :( Can't make everyone happy.. unless we go for the harem route ;)