Upload
    5238 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,382 Times in 73 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Moderators

Join the OS Army

Well, as you can see we have grown a lot bigger and therefore need more volunteers to work themselves to the bones for us, so if you have a lot of spare time to dedicate to OS, pls give us the following information on this thread.

- Age bracket (pls do not lie ... we have ways of finding out )
    1. 14-16
    2. 16-18
    3. 18 above

- Country you are residing in current
    - Timeline you are normally on OS
    - How much time do you spend on OS
    - Why would you want to me a moderator?
    - Any other information you would like to share with us that you think may help us to choose you to be a moderator.

Pls note only those of Level 4and above should apply as we would like to give those who have spent some time on the site, a chance to be part of our Staff.

DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE BELOW LEVEL 4 OR ARE NOT APPLYING TO BE A MOD!!!!
    I will not go easy on those who post such comments as "I wish i could apply but I dont have the time, etc" type of posts. I am guaranteeing an infraction for any posts other than an application

Entries close by 25th November and the new mods will be appointed by the 1st of December. Gambatte to all applicants!!

On other news ~
    Would also like to take this time to introduce two new video mods who were accepted due to sheer desperation last month
    - Neite
    - Prototype
    I hope you welcome them and give them your kind cooperation.

~ALL HAIL OS~

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bindu1000 For This Useful Post:

kyorokune (11-13-2010), Liberator (11-11-2010), rakusa (11-12-2010), ranmachua (11-11-2010)

16th Arcana The Tower

Upload
    614 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I'm 16 and I'm turning 17 on January

Philippines

I'm normally on OS around 6:30 - onwards and I go offline at random times but usually 10 pm or later during mondays to thursdays and almost the whole day on the other days

A lot probably 3-5 hours minimum and usually around the CB chatting with the other members and 10 hours at most usually lurking during days I have no school

I want to be a moderator first of all so I can update our members of conventions that are going to be held here in metro manila and also if there will be some sort of activity after the con just like the successful OS Bowling last November 6 and I want to experience the fun I had during that time over and over again (woohoooo I was really rolling on the floor that day) and another is I would like to have something else to do in my free time rather than staring over my Facebook all day over nothing when I'm not CBing

- Any other information you would like to share with us that you think may help us to choose you to be a moderator.

I am gonna be a Hyperactive moderator when I become one even though I haven't got any real experience being one well just remove the hyper in hyperactive XD

Spoiler :  

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Kazeno Kazuha (>.<)

Timeline: Early morning (4:00am-9:00am) and during evening (5:00pm-9:00-12:00pm)

How much time do I spend in OS? Maximum of 6-8 hours during weekdays / Maximum of 12-17 hours during weekends and holidays (lol)

Why would I want to be a moderator: Because I noticed something that the past moderators are getting busy, That is why I want to apply. And to prevent those who breaks the rules in OS especially those spammers (lol) , I always hangout in CB, chatting with other users~.

Any Other Information: Watch and warned those who breaks the rule during early mornings (PH time)

~End~

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

- Age bracket: 15

- Timeline: 2-12 hours

- Why: I'm always updated on Anime Conventions here in Singapore I could share about it when give the chance. I also think that being a mod would be cool. I know that it might be hard but its worth a shot! I have too much free time nowadays.. It'll be cool to get something to do too~ ^^

- Any other information: I could help update people on Anime Conventions! And of course, be a friendly mod that everyone will be able to look up to! xDD

yandere/ tsundere

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Age bracket
    > 18

> Philippines

> since my classes ends at 6pm.. probably around 6:30-7pm up until 12-1am

> minimum is around 2-3 hours maximum is 12 (especially on sundays and holidays)

> I guess I want to be a mod so I can help OS in a way, since I've been here for a long time now, and I'm just a free loader up until now.

> I can also help cleaning the forums up until night, especially if I have nothing to do.

> I also want to face my fear about taking responsibilities so I believe this will be a good practice or a good starting point for me since OS is like a second home for me.

> And finally I want to expand and meet new people (eventhough it's online), cause I believe meeting new personalities will help me build my own personality as well. give and take.

> I can handle things like the meet-ups at conventions in the manila area, w/c I guess will require a bit of leadership and handling different kinds of personalities. (like the recent UP-ame convention)

> I could also handle events that OS member will like, and I will make sure everyone that will attend will enjoy it
    >> recently came up w/ the OS bowling after the up-ame con, and thanks to other os members it was a HUGE success :3
    >> still on the proccess of organizing the upcoming christms party for metro manila members

> And If ever the chat moderator position is open, I'm willing to volunteer to handle the position since I'm always in the OSCB, chatting with other members and lurking.
    Last edited by aila19; 11-11-2010 at 07:47 AM.

♀♀ 女 王 の ゆ り
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

- Age bracket
    15 yrs old

- Country you are residing in current : philippines

- Timeline you are normally on OS : 4-6am and 7-10 pm on weekdays / friday 7-4am / weekends 8am till i will get to sleep thats around 10-11 pm

- How much time do you spend on OS : 8-24 hrs on summer / 2 hours on the morning for school days and 5 hours on the evening / no classes : 7-15 hours or more

- Why would you want to be a moderator? to help the other OS staffs clean the forums and any other area of rule breakers etc.

- Any other information you would like to share with us that you think may help us to choose you to be a moderator.:
    i can always change and stay that way in a manner that i would be calm and be very friendly to the extent of being a shadow
    and have already learned from experience. all will end up fair
    Last edited by cjFragile; 11-11-2010 at 07:29 AM.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Age Bracket: 18 or above (current age 29 DOB 9/13/1981)
    Timeline and time spend on OS: Varies depending on my Duties within my Division with The Art of Warfare. (www.taw.net)
    Why: I feel I can be of help moderating by watching the forum the CB or SB
    Any other info: I am prior service U.S. Army. I have a strict code that I follow. I am also a stickler for the rules. I am currently the Division Commander for the Combat Arms Division within the gaming organization known as The Art of Warfare.

いじわる
    Upload
    151 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

AGE BRACKET = 15 turning 16 this January
    COUNTRY =Philippines

TIME LINE = at weekends i spend 9 to 5 pm here and at weekdays i spend 6 or 6:30 to 10 or 11

HOW MUCH TIME DO I SPENT ON OS = minimum of 4 to 12 hours online at weekend and 5 hours at weekdays

WHY WOULD I WANT TO BECOME A MODERATOR?= I want to help the other Mods and the members to keep this website clean and free from those people who break the rules I WANT OS TO BECOME A FRIENDLY COMMUNITY

ANY OTHER INFORMATION =Im always online even im busy at something i also want to communicate with the other member here at Cb or in Sb
    im trying myself to attend in any meetups if i can and its near in our place

is 16.5‘ing FiQ5149 ~
    Dazzling The Stage ~ Visual Novels: 314 Played Heroines/Girls:1,801 Conquered
    Upload
    288 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,655 Times in 343 Posts
    Blog Entries

Omedetou Neite and Prototype on becoming Video Mods , Good Luck and God Bless ~

- Age Bracket (pls do not lie ... we have ways of finding out ) :
    I'm 15 years old and will be 16 this February ~

- Country you are residing in current :
    Philippines

- Timeline you are normally on OS :
    Week Days : around 4pm - 10:30 pm (Phils Time)
    Week Ends : 8am - 12midnight (im not really sure , cause i dont usually sleep on Week Ends) (Phils Time)

- How much time do you spend on OS :
    Week Days : 6-7 Hours (Usually Afternoon to Evening)
    Week Ends : Depends (I go far beyond 12 Hours)

- Why would you want to me a moderator? :
    I want to help my Home Site "OS" as much as possible . I will gladly moderate either the forums in nice but firm ways as our Mods does. If selected as Forum/Anime/Manga Moderator/Leader I will find double post , inappropriate posts and languages , nonsense words and post , spams , spoilers , hate threads , and also help the members as much as I can to make OS the best on the anime websites . I want to help clean OS , enforce the rules and regulations , and protect it from spams , flamers , law breakers , and other things that can dishonor OS ~

ALL HAIL OS~

- Any other information you would like to share with us that you think may help us to choose you to be a moderator. :
    I dont really know what to say ... but i'm really Loyal to OS and i'm active for almost a year now . and I'm willing to help out the Site. I notice that the Moderators are getting busy , especially the Mods who are also an Uploader, I want to help them in moderating the site especially when they are asleep or about to sleep . I really don't have the right to say anything at the moment, but upon spending more time in the forums / Shout Box / Chat Box and seeing people leaving replies like "Your Right", "Same here", "I agree" or "Yeah ! lol, that's funny" and not contributing to the thread in question , flamers , not speaking in english , and posting inappropriate words , it drives and makes me want to say something ... especially new members who haven't yet read the rules, I can only assume they are doing it try and up their post count, or they didn't read the rules before entering the forums . So i'll gladly help and moderate the Site~

Thanks ~
    Last edited by Sora Kasugano; 11-11-2010 at 11:42 PM.

The Nobody

Upload
    842 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

- Age bracket : 18 Years Old
    - Timeline : I get on whenever i get my hand on laptop >.< But mostly 6AM-7AM , 4PM-10PM (Local time)
    - How much time : Since I dont have HighSchool anymore .... 4+ hours mostly (EVERYDAY weekend or not) but in weekend it increases
    - Why : I think I would help people in the CB / SB /Forums ... also Time difference make me online when most of the mods are sleeping or about to sleep (I believe thats what I see)..I am trying to help OS as much as I can :D
    - Any other information : I would like to be Chat / Forum mod only ... dont want to be a video mod ... As i said back there : I am online when most of the mods are sleeping .. and sometime i see some people breaking the rules (Swearing) in the SB but no one can stop them even if we tells them to stop
    Last edited by evil105; 11-11-2010 at 03:48 PM.
    Spoiler :  

†OS Assassin.†
    Upload
    219 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

- Age Bracket :
    I'am the age of 20 and still in college...

- Country you are residing in current :
    Philippines

- Timeline you are normally on OS :
    Weekdays :Monday, Tuesday,Friday (9pm -2am),Wednesday (10am-4pm,9pm-2am),Thursday (9am-1pm,8pm-10pm) PH TIME**
    Weekends: Saturday and Sunday (11am-3pm),9pm-2am) PH TIME**

Week Days : Usually 3-4 Hours in mornings to afternoons, and 5-7 hours in the evening till morning
    Week Ends : It Depends if I had to do lots of project I only intend to get online for 7-8 hours, if not i am online for 12-14 hours..

I want to help OS a lot, I know it's hard to do things if the OS members are few,I can check videos daily , I can check the forum especially I am reading forums and also I can check the chat box or shout box every time I am online. I am also approachable in many ways and I am a just person, If anyone will do bad or destroy the peacefulness of OS, I will punish them with the right punishment for them.. thanks for reading my post and Hope you've good mods this time... thanks!
    Last edited by globeopinion; 11-11-2010 at 07:58 AM. Reason: typo just checking it..
    One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
    Live Life. Watch Anime. Read Manga. Be an Otaku.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

1st things first.. ^_^ so many applied and will still apply i just know it..

currently 15 and going to be 16 this coming 12/12/10
    currently living at Philippines and no plans on going outside of the country yet.
    Timeline:
    during weekdays online every 5-9pm and sometimes online every morning at 4-7am
    during weekends online every 9am-11pm most likely but it also depends if i have some things to do outside the house then i will be out but if its only projects that can be done inside then im still online ^_^
    How much time:
    about 4-6 every weekends
    about 9-15 every weekdays
    for holidays same with weekdays
    im always in CB lurking ^_^ hahaha.. and im streaming animes if i got bored..
    Why:
    like what Kent (Kazeno Kazuha) said. i've also noticed that some of the mods are getting busy and only got only few times to be online and maintain peace in every corners of the OS. I want to be of help on OS because i cant donate at all so if this is the other way of helping OS then i am ready to do so. One thing also is i noticed that i have nothing else to do when im done streaming an anime..
    Any other info:
    A bridge that connects city from the other port.
    I am the bridge and the city represents the members of the OS. I am ready to help members of the OS and i'll judge them fair and square and i will do my best to solve their problems and if someone breaks a rule then i shall follow the OS way on dealing with them.

OS Vampire

Upload
    1560 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 274 Posts
    Blog Entries

-Age Bracket: 2. 18

-Timeline normally in OS: 6pm-3am during weekdays and 12 noon to 3/4am on weekends...Afternoon/evening to morning in ph time during weekdays and noon to late evening during weekends...or more...

-How Much Time I spend on OS:
    roughly the whole day during weekends and about 4-9 hours during weekdays...time varies on weekdays since my schedule isnt the same everyday...

-Why I want to be a mod:
    I've been to a few forums but this is one site I could say where the community is very nice and I've grown fond of...I wanted to be an active member of OS so I decided to be an uploader...but I really wanted to be a mod but since that isnt earned by request and through trust I decided to do what I can at the moment and upload :D. I want to be a mod to enforce the rules and to keep peace in the forums and cb/sb...I also noticed that I dont usually see alot of mods during dead night in ph time...maybe around 1 or 2....so I think I can help out alot during that time :3

-Any other Info: I'm a patient man...I dont easily get pissed off and I think I havent been pissed once here in OS...and I can handle disputes such as fights and such~...I'm very active forumwise, I'm more active during the later part of the day around 4pm ph time and I usually leave the pc in the morning. I also enforce the rules as much as I can when possible I guess...
    Last edited by Kobowo; 11-11-2010 at 03:45 PM.

★★The Cure to Your Anime Fever★★

somewhere in the philippines(I wish I was in akihabara)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

14-16

Philippines

hmmmm.... on weekdays I woke up at 6:00AM and on 8:00AM I ready myself to school. After school I go home right away then online at 7:30PM up to 12:00PM(for weekdays)!!! and for weekends it depend!!!

at least 7hrs a day

I really want to help OS!!! Its the best site to watch anime!!! Im not sure If I can do this but I will try my best If I will be one of the moderator!!!

I have no experience but If you will instruct me on what to do I will try my best to execute it!!
    If the ideal world can be found in a bad game, it can be found in the real world as well.

OS Regular
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

United States

4pm-9 or 10pm (my time ummm i think 5pm-11 or 12 on here)

6 hours

So i can keep people in check(i can't upload or anything like that)

Im very good at ordering people around with kind expressions so they don't fell like they being attacked

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

- Age bracket : 18
    - Timeline : Around 2:30-3:00 till i get bored i guess
    - Why : Cuz it seem's interesting
    - Any other information : I have zero experience at everything related to this, i volunteered cuz it seemed interesting.

Thou Shalt not Surpass me
    Upload
    32 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hey guys,
    I'm 16 years old right now and currently residing in Germany, Duesseldorf.

About the time it's always a matter of when I'm done with school. that's around 2-4 pm, so I'll be available from then into the evening, if there are no other activities like sports or something.
    The time spent on OS can not really by specified because often I watch an episode, then look through the blogs and through the recent forum posts, watch another episode, and see if anything new has happened :P I'm rarely on the chatbox, I like to drop comments in the Shoutbox though.
    Why I want to become moderator? Cause recently there have been 319412345827 duplicate threads, that are neither interesting nor contributing
    (e.g. "Recoment teh best anime plx", "who is your fav char lol olo lol =D" and so on), which I would like to keep out of the forum.
    Also sometimes I see advertisement spambots which really annoy me.
    Imo it would be good to have another moderator in the european timezone, cause its bad if all mods are on at the same time ;)
    Anyway, as I would write in a job application:

"Thanks for your consideration,
    Capone3830" (Though I would use my real name ;))

~~"Higher Than The SUN!"~~ (Eureka Seven)
    ~~"We're going to destroy the Moon!"~~ (Fairy Tail)
    ~~"We're going to steal the Moon!"~~ (Despicable Me)
    ~~All Hail OS!~~

'nuff said

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

- Age Bracket (pls do not lie ... we have ways of finding out ) : 20

- Country you are residing in current : Philippines

- Timeline you are normally on OS : Weekdays: 8-11 pm
    Weekends: Depends on circumstances

- How much time do you spend on OS : 1-3 hours

- Why would you want to me a moderator? : 'Coz I wanna help OS in times of trouble such as law breakers, site issues and improvements. Well you can assign me as like an site care/support mod =D thanks!

I'd really like to help out OS in improving its site to make it more interactive and convenient place for us to stay and hang out....

Affiliated Groups

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

- Age bracket : Im 21 years old

- Timeline : I can be on OS every single day of the week depending if i have any commitments or affiliations during that day

- How much time : I can spend 12-24 hours everyday since i don't have any job for the upcoming months....and since I'm using my computer 24/7....

- Why : Since so far I'm the oldest applicant (I think)...I can be a great asset to this site in terms of being a moderator because i can be a strict, friendly and responsible moderator as possible in any task or job that you would give me and since i have the luxury of free time, I just want to help OS in anyways possible....I also want to enforce the rules and regulations that was set and impose by the admins to have a peaceful and healthy OS community!

- Any other information : I am a kind of person who is serious when it comes to Rules and Regulations....I honor the values of Beneficence ( to do good), maleficence ( to do no harm), and Justice! I'm also a responsible and a diligent individual...if ever you choose me i would do my job properly and would not disappoint you...
    + CARPE DIEM +
    *** TO THE NEW WORLD MY NAKAMAS!***
    + SEIZE EVERY MOMENT +

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Im 30 years old
    in the philppines
    12 am to 12 pm 7 days a week i got nothing to do jobless for the moment
    I want to help OS in anyway and im always online...

^_^