+ Reply to Thread
    The Hobbyist
    Right in between my fantasies and the reality
    Upload
    2 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Hatsune Miku Fan-Made Video (FIREWORK)! Please Help!!!

Okay, so I was tripping on the "new generation" songs since they're getting old... I have a little tendency to listen to songs no matter how ridiculous they are when they get old...

So I was tripping to Lady Gaga, J.B., and Ke$ha (their songs, but they're sung by Hatsune Miku, Megurine Luka and Kagamine Len)...

And I found this song of Hatsune Miku singing Firework by Katy Perry...

I can't stop listening to it... and I really want to make a PV for it...

But I can't... I can only imagine the scenes in my head but I can never draw it right...

So I need you guys to help me draw the scenes that I've imagined to make as a PV for this song...

You'll be helping me only by getting a load off my chest ^^... so take your time...

~~~~
    I plan to make it like Stargazer... Every scene is drawn separately...

Intro
    Little boy plays with violin/cello

Do you ever feel, like a plastic bag
    Teenager (representing what once was the little boy) sits down like an emo wearing a black shirt and blue jeans holding his violin/cello while crying... You can divide this into 5 frames...

Do you ever feel, so paper thin
    Parents yell and scold the teenager... classmates spread bad rumors about him... 5 frames

Do you ever feel, already buried deep
    Teenager, standing up... some halved black and white effect... crying... looks like the boy who was crying in M. Luka's - Just Be Friends PV... He's shouting... but the light is far from him...

Do you know that there's still a chance for you
    Hatsune Miku appears in a very "girlfriend"-like attire... first looking at him like "what's wrong?"... then kneeling down looking at him... boy looks at Miku... Miku smiles...

You just gotta ignite
    Boy plays violin/cello... please make two frames, one with the stick up and the stick down... he's wearing the same emo clothes that he was wearing... Miku singing, in the same girlfriend-attire...

Cuz baby you're a firework
    I actually wanted Miku to dance like she was dancing in her song "Yellow" from project Diva... but if all else fails... just combine the boy playing his violin/cello and Miku singing... full body...

Make 'em go Oh Oh Oh
    Boy and Miku look at each other smiling ... 2nd frame they close their eyes smiling like (^_^)... fade~

You don't have to feel, like a waste of space...
    From this point on to the end of the whole 2nd verse... it should look like a flashback... like, why his family is falling apart and anger is passed to him... why his classmates and people at school diss him and treat him badly... Should be about 20 different drawings... But Miku should be in some of the illustrations showing her support for him...

You just gotta ignite the light
    Same pictures as the last bridge... just black and whited...

Cuz baby you're a firework
    Boy still feels emotional about everything, but Miku is there looking like she's supporting him... I can imagine like one night at the park sitting together on a bench near a post-light...

Make 'em go Oh Oh Oh
    Miku puts her head closer with the boy with a serious face on... 2nd frame they both smile and laugh...

Boom Boom Boom
    1st frame moon... 2nd frame boy... 3rd frame boy looking at the moon amazed 4th frame same but this time with a "determined" smile... 5th frame boy reaches for the moon and 6th frame looks like he's grasping it just like they did in TTGL... I can imagine Miku being in either the 3rd or 4th frame smiling and looking at the moon beside him with her hands behind her back...

Cuz baby you're a firework!
    Boy plays his violin/cello 1st frame stick up, 2nd frame stick down but he's wearing a formal outfit, a tuxedo or something that maestro's wear...

Make 'em go Oh Oh Oh
    Miku sings like an accompaniment wearings something formal... but since nothing formal seems to look good on Miku, you could just draw her normal outfit...

Baby you're a firework!
    They're doing the playing of violin/cello and singing on a stage that looks like Budokan but is roofless and above is a starry night sky... probably will be the hardest scenes to draw... Lot's of people cheering and taking pictures...

Make 'em go Oh Oh Oh
    Boy notices his family and his classmates and schoolmates are also among the crowd after putting his violin/cello down... in fact... the front rows... he was too serious while playing to notice...

Boom Boom Boom
    Miku grabs the boys arm and then smiles at him

Boom Boom Boom
    Fireworks exploding in the sky near the moon coming from the budokan stage...

Outro
    Thank you for watching! List of illustrators... Planner/Director idk what you'd call me: ZenNaari... whee~...

~~~~

And that's it... I hope that you'll help me get this epic idea off my chest...

I'll do all the video editing and gif making... All I need is your drawings...

We can make a black and white one first before making a colored one...

But please... this is one epic idea I want to do with you guys!!!

Onegai? So you won't have to stress yourselves, you can divide the work between others...

So yes... please help me with this... Thank you very much!
    All of Kamijo Touma's enemies have fallen from a SINGLE PUNCH!
    Free Pic Edits - SPARKS - Comment to Sparks - OS BLOG

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

i cant hear a thing she sings in english hahahaha xD
    it sounds soooo fun! xDDD

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i just cant stop laugh! xD
    it sounds almost like thoose chipmunk videos xD

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hopefully you find an artist willing to make your vision come to life :3

Quote Originally Posted by Revelix View Post
    i cant hear a thing she sings in english hahahaha xD
    it sounds soooo fun! xDDD

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i just cant stop laugh! xD
    it sounds almost like thoose chipmunk videos xD
    Too bad Miku doesn't have multiple language support (Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean, Spanish) like the new VOCALOID 3 will have. The only language she really can sing is Japanese.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I can draw but when it comes to digital drawing I have to do it little by little because I don't have a digitizer, IF I had a digitizer I would gladly make you all those scenes but really I can't do all that alone. It will take me days to do just one scene and a month or more to make them all and I don't have anyone here to divide the work.

OS Official Active Lurker Monkill's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

The project have already been done? Two years passed since the thread started, but I still hope to work with the best OS blogger, the best OS artist and everybody that may help (or may have helped)
    If the project is still running, I can help only doing drawings prepared to animation, but I can't animate properly (yet)