Naruto (Manga Series Discussion)
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526
    how 2 encode pls??
    Upload
    1235 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by evil105 View Post
    again how the hell is half of his power was sealed into a corpse ? shouldn't half his power in Minamato be released when Minamato died??? that's the common sense ... but Naruto could restore the other half from a revived corpse .. dam them animes making less sense nowdays -_- it's like the authors doesn't have any more good plots
    I think you got a little confused. The way that I remember it is that Minato used the Reaper Death Seal while he was still alive to seal half of Kurama into himself and half of Kurama into Naruto.
    Technically he didn't seal it into a corpse. He sealed it into himself while he was alive but the sealing jutsu has the consequence of losing your life after sealing. So even though Minato died, the seal remained on his body and so Kurama stayed sealed inside of his body even though that half of Kurama wasn't dead (I'm pretty sure the other half isn't dead since the sage of six paths got rid of all reanimations and Minato left but the other half of Kurama didn't).
    The same concept was used when Sarutobi sealed Hashirama and Tobirama and Orochimaru's hands inside of his body.

But yeah some anime don't have great plots. It's not just that authors don't have any more good plot, it's more that the current majority of the anime audience wants fanservice, whether it be ecchi fanservice, overpowered character fanservice, and others.

The Nobody

Upload
    1146 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RedHawk02 View Post
    I think you got a little confused. The way that I remember it is that Minato used the Reaper Death Seal while he was still alive to seal half of Kurama into himself and half of Kurama into Naruto.
    Technically he didn't seal it into a corpse. He sealed it into himself while he was alive but the sealing jutsu has the consequence of losing your life after sealing. So even though Minato died, the seal remained on his body and so Kurama stayed sealed inside of his body even though that half of Kurama wasn't dead (I'm pretty sure the other half isn't dead since the sage of six paths got rid of all reanimations and Minato left but the other half of Kurama didn't).
    The same concept was used when Sarutobi sealed Hashirama and Tobirama and Orochimaru's hands inside of his body.

But yeah some anime don't have great plots. It's not just that authors don't have any more good plot, it's more that the current majority of the anime audience wants fanservice, whether it be ecchi fanservice, overpowered character fanservice, and others.
    that forbidden jetsu kills that thing .. but it only sealed some of the chakura into himself .. then he sealed some of his chakura into naruto .. that's why he died x))

true true

Yea well I don't watch fanservice .. but if you didn't know most of the ongoing long shows are run by the fans :P the fans give the author the idea .. otherwise he'll get less fan and .. you know not much funding so the anime gets short ending.
    Spoiler :  

how 2 encode pls??
    Upload
    1235 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by evil105 View Post
    that forbidden jetsu kills that thing .. but it only sealed some of the chakura into himself .. then he sealed some of his chakura into naruto .. that's why he died x))

true true

Yea well I don't watch fanservice .. but if you didn't know most of the ongoing long shows are run by the fans :P the fans give the author the idea .. otherwise he'll get less fan and .. you know not much funding so the anime gets short ending.
    Sorry for replying so late. I've been really busy with college and work. Real life just became 10 tougher.

I actually didn't know that. That's pretty cool. I would love to give some of my ideas for One Piece.
    I'm also hoping Bleach get's back up because I want to see it in animation.

Back to Naruto, they're back where it all began. Can't wait for this fight to happen.
    I was so surprised when Sasuke killed Sakura. It was just a genjutsu though lol

The Nobody

Upload
    1146 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RedHawk02 View Post
    Sorry for replying so late. I've been really busy with college and work. Real life just became 10 tougher.

I actually didn't know that. That's pretty cool. I would love to give some of my ideas for One Piece.
    I'm also hoping Bleach get's back up because I want to see it in animation.

Back to Naruto, they're back where it all began. Can't wait for this fight to happen.
    I was so surprised when Sasuke killed Sakura. It was just a genjutsu though lol
    well that's the start ... now they're back to the place where they fought in the back ... but OH we will not guess that naruto will win >_> duh that's what will happen

This final fight should be Naruto's last movie as far as I'm concerned .
    Spoiler :  

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

So did people see that Jump has announced the ending of Naruto?
    Don't know if sharing link is against rules or not I don't post much... But just google 'Naruto Manga Ending' and you should find it

Personally I don't think that them ending it in five chapters based on where they currently are is a good idea.
    Don't get me wrong, I expected it to be ending soon but not quite this fast.

I don't believe they'll have enough time to resolve all the loose ends unless they have larger chapters for the rest so I'm honestly worried about if they'll do a good job with the ending.

This is just my opinion though, I'm curious as to what other people think
    Be the Dirty Dull Silver that shines more brilliantly than the Perfect Gold

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Sasuke really is a tsundere. What he really want is:

Spoiler :  

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AkharaKeth View Post
    So did people see that Jump has announced the ending of Naruto?
    Don't know if sharing link is against rules or not I don't post much... But just google 'Naruto Manga Ending' and you should find it

Personally I don't think that them ending it in five chapters based on where they currently are is a good idea.
    Don't get me wrong, I expected it to be ending soon but not quite this fast.

I don't believe they'll have enough time to resolve all the loose ends unless they have larger chapters for the rest so I'm honestly worried about if they'll do a good job with the ending.

This is just my opinion though, I'm curious as to what other people think

I was just going to post on this. I saw that on ANN (Anime News Network) yesterday that Naruto has 5 weeks left. I'm not sure how the ending is going to be. To me 5 weeks means they are going to cram a lot of things into the last 3 issues and I'm worried that it will seem rushed which is not exactly how I wanted to see Naruto end. But I am going to just wait and see. The last Naruto movie will also be December 6. They say the anime is still ongoing (but I think that is b/c they are behind the manga), however once it catches up I'm sure that will be the end of that too. I'm curious as to what animes all the Naruto fans will cling to. I think One Piece is probably one of the longest ongoing anime/mangas that are currently popular, that we have left. I could be wrong. Pls update me if I am.

The link to the ANN story: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...5-weeks/.79600

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Naruto Resurrected!

Okay, so according to an ANN story, Naruto may be gone the way we know it, but it isn't gone completely!

In the spring a Naruto mini series will be launched. I personally am happy. I think that yes it ended, but its nice to have a little bit of Naruto every now and then in some way. Who knows, maybe it will be all their kids this time around. I'm open to a little twist!

So what do you guys think? Are you happy that Naruto won't be gone completely or do you think they should have just stuck to the ending and let it go?
    Last edited by KawaiiHime; 11-09-2014 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Grammar brain piff

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I think it's a fun idea with these mini series.
    It will tell more stories about the "Naruto-world" which is kind of fan service for the ones who have loved and supported to series for so long.
    Hoope they'll be fun :P

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

This mini-series some others just said that it will become a full series if it well sell well. But my honest opinion I want to continue because I have no closure on Orochimaru and his gang on the ending of the manga we need to know where he went and some questions that are not answered yet I hope to get in the mini series.
    Spoiler :  

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I don't want the ending to be that concise!
    I want more of THEM please!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to budex For This Useful Post:

KawaiiHime (11-12-2014)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Hmm, i was pretty upset when i heard about the naruto mini-series at first. But after reading the last chapter of naruto, now it's understandable how fans wanted the show to continue.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I hope that it will sell, I wouldn't mind it becoming bigger and we get more of the Naruto story line from a different perspective. I also want to know, what did happen with Orochimaru and the others. I did not get closure on them at all. It left more questions about them if anything. What happened when Karen found out that Sakura got her precious Sauske? I mean that could NOT have went well at all. Sauske was of course alone in the forest supposedly but he heard something, so we know he's not really alone out there.

Ahhhh just so many things that I want to see. Also if it is so peaceful what is the plot conflict going to be? I just need the Spring to come now, lol so I can see if any of my questions get answered.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Talking

kinda fun if they have a mini naruto :D but the ending in the main story is so many questions :D

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

is there a sequel to naruto? or is that all of it? so many unanswered questions tho.