Naruto (Manga Series Discussion)
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526
Results 501 to 515 of 515
  1. #501
    how 2 encode pls??
    RedHawk02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    377
    Upload
    1235 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    7
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 58 Times in 42 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evil105 View Post
    again how the hell is half of his power was sealed into a corpse ? shouldn't half his power in Minamato be released when Minamato died??? that's the common sense ... but Naruto could restore the other half from a revived corpse .. dam them animes making less sense nowdays -_- it's like the authors doesn't have any more good plots
    I think you got a little confused. The way that I remember it is that Minato used the Reaper Death Seal while he was still alive to seal half of Kurama into himself and half of Kurama into Naruto.
    Technically he didn't seal it into a corpse. He sealed it into himself while he was alive but the sealing jutsu has the consequence of losing your life after sealing. So even though Minato died, the seal remained on his body and so Kurama stayed sealed inside of his body even though that half of Kurama wasn't dead (I'm pretty sure the other half isn't dead since the sage of six paths got rid of all reanimations and Minato left but the other half of Kurama didn't).
    The same concept was used when Sarutobi sealed Hashirama and Tobirama and Orochimaru's hands inside of his body.

    But yeah some anime don't have great plots. It's not just that authors don't have any more good plot, it's more that the current majority of the anime audience wants fanservice, whether it be ecchi fanservice, overpowered character fanservice, and others.

  2. #502
    The Nobody

    evil105's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,544
    Upload
    1146 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    7
    Thanks
    240
    Thanked 590 Times in 284 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHawk02 View Post
    I think you got a little confused. The way that I remember it is that Minato used the Reaper Death Seal while he was still alive to seal half of Kurama into himself and half of Kurama into Naruto.
    Technically he didn't seal it into a corpse. He sealed it into himself while he was alive but the sealing jutsu has the consequence of losing your life after sealing. So even though Minato died, the seal remained on his body and so Kurama stayed sealed inside of his body even though that half of Kurama wasn't dead (I'm pretty sure the other half isn't dead since the sage of six paths got rid of all reanimations and Minato left but the other half of Kurama didn't).
    The same concept was used when Sarutobi sealed Hashirama and Tobirama and Orochimaru's hands inside of his body.

    But yeah some anime don't have great plots. It's not just that authors don't have any more good plot, it's more that the current majority of the anime audience wants fanservice, whether it be ecchi fanservice, overpowered character fanservice, and others.
    that forbidden jetsu kills that thing .. but it only sealed some of the chakura into himself .. then he sealed some of his chakura into naruto .. that's why he died x))

    true true

    Yea well I don't watch fanservice .. but if you didn't know most of the ongoing long shows are run by the fans :P the fans give the author the idea .. otherwise he'll get less fan and .. you know not much funding so the anime gets short ending.
    Spoiler :  


  3. #503
    how 2 encode pls??
    RedHawk02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    377
    Upload
    1235 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    7
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 58 Times in 42 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evil105 View Post
    that forbidden jetsu kills that thing .. but it only sealed some of the chakura into himself .. then he sealed some of his chakura into naruto .. that's why he died x))

    true true

    Yea well I don't watch fanservice .. but if you didn't know most of the ongoing long shows are run by the fans :P the fans give the author the idea .. otherwise he'll get less fan and .. you know not much funding so the anime gets short ending.
    Sorry for replying so late. I've been really busy with college and work. Real life just became 10 tougher.

    I actually didn't know that. That's pretty cool. I would love to give some of my ideas for One Piece.
    I'm also hoping Bleach get's back up because I want to see it in animation.

    Back to Naruto, they're back where it all began. Can't wait for this fight to happen.
    I was so surprised when Sasuke killed Sakura. It was just a genjutsu though lol

  4. #504
    The Nobody

    evil105's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,544
    Upload
    1146 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    7
    Thanks
    240
    Thanked 590 Times in 284 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHawk02 View Post
    Sorry for replying so late. I've been really busy with college and work. Real life just became 10 tougher.

    I actually didn't know that. That's pretty cool. I would love to give some of my ideas for One Piece.
    I'm also hoping Bleach get's back up because I want to see it in animation.

    Back to Naruto, they're back where it all began. Can't wait for this fight to happen.
    I was so surprised when Sasuke killed Sakura. It was just a genjutsu though lol
    well that's the start ... now they're back to the place where they fought in the back ... but OH we will not guess that naruto will win >_> duh that's what will happen

    This final fight should be Naruto's last movie as far as I'm concerned .
    Spoiler :  


  5. #505
    Junior Member AkharaKeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where you're not looking.
    Posts
    6
    Otaku Lvl
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    So did people see that Jump has announced the ending of Naruto?
    Don't know if sharing link is against rules or not I don't post much... But just google 'Naruto Manga Ending' and you should find it

    Personally I don't think that them ending it in five chapters based on where they currently are is a good idea.
    Don't get me wrong, I expected it to be ending soon but not quite this fast.

    I don't believe they'll have enough time to resolve all the loose ends unless they have larger chapters for the rest so I'm honestly worried about if they'll do a good job with the ending.

    This is just my opinion though, I'm curious as to what other people think
    Be the Dirty Dull Silver that shines more brilliantly than the Perfect Gold

  6. #506
    OS Lurker AnonAtOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Bedroom
    Posts
    45
    Otaku Lvl
    6
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Sasuke really is a tsundere. What he really want is:

    Spoiler :  

  7. #507
    Junior Member KawaiiHime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    18
    Otaku Lvl
    6
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AkharaKeth View Post
    So did people see that Jump has announced the ending of Naruto?
    Don't know if sharing link is against rules or not I don't post much... But just google 'Naruto Manga Ending' and you should find it

    Personally I don't think that them ending it in five chapters based on where they currently are is a good idea.
    Don't get me wrong, I expected it to be ending soon but not quite this fast.

    I don't believe they'll have enough time to resolve all the loose ends unless they have larger chapters for the rest so I'm honestly worried about if they'll do a good job with the ending.

    This is just my opinion though, I'm curious as to what other people think


    I was just going to post on this. I saw that on ANN (Anime News Network) yesterday that Naruto has 5 weeks left. I'm not sure how the ending is going to be. To me 5 weeks means they are going to cram a lot of things into the last 3 issues and I'm worried that it will seem rushed which is not exactly how I wanted to see Naruto end. But I am going to just wait and see. The last Naruto movie will also be December 6. They say the anime is still ongoing (but I think that is b/c they are behind the manga), however once it catches up I'm sure that will be the end of that too. I'm curious as to what animes all the Naruto fans will cling to. I think One Piece is probably one of the longest ongoing anime/mangas that are currently popular, that we have left. I could be wrong. Pls update me if I am.

    The link to the ANN story: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...5-weeks/.79600

  8. #508
    Junior Member KawaiiHime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    18
    Otaku Lvl
    6
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Naruto Resurrected!

    Okay, so according to an ANN story, Naruto may be gone the way we know it, but it isn't gone completely!

    In the spring a Naruto mini series will be launched. I personally am happy. I think that yes it ended, but its nice to have a little bit of Naruto every now and then in some way. Who knows, maybe it will be all their kids this time around. I'm open to a little twist!


    So what do you guys think? Are you happy that Naruto won't be gone completely or do you think they should have just stuck to the ending and let it go?
    Last edited by KawaiiHime; 11-09-2014 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Grammar brain piff

  9. #509
    OS Musician Revelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    656
    Otaku Lvl
    7
    Thanks
    167
    Thanked 85 Times in 72 Posts

    Default

    I think it's a fun idea with these mini series.
    It will tell more stories about the "Naruto-world" which is kind of fan service for the ones who have loved and supported to series for so long.
    Hoope they'll be fun :P

  10. #510
    OS Manipulator Benito24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hidden leaf village in Philippines
    Posts
    1,124
    Otaku Lvl
    7
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked 229 Times in 192 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    This mini-series some others just said that it will become a full series if it well sell well. But my honest opinion I want to continue because I have no closure on Orochimaru and his gang on the ending of the manga we need to know where he went and some questions that are not answered yet I hope to get in the mini series.
    Spoiler :  


  11. #511
    -[OS]-REGISTERED NURSE budex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Mariana Trench
    Posts
    383
    Otaku Lvl
    7
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 41 Times in 37 Posts

    Default


    I don't want the ending to be that concise!
    I want more of THEM please!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to budex For This Useful Post:

    KawaiiHime (11-12-2014)

  13. #512
    Junior Member Axiom Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    6
    Otaku Lvl
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Hmm, i was pretty upset when i heard about the naruto mini-series at first. But after reading the last chapter of naruto, now it's understandable how fans wanted the show to continue.

  14. #513
    Junior Member KawaiiHime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    18
    Otaku Lvl
    6
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    I hope that it will sell, I wouldn't mind it becoming bigger and we get more of the Naruto story line from a different perspective. I also want to know, what did happen with Orochimaru and the others. I did not get closure on them at all. It left more questions about them if anything. What happened when Karen found out that Sakura got her precious Sauske? I mean that could NOT have went well at all. Sauske was of course alone in the forest supposedly but he heard something, so we know he's not really alone out there.

    Ahhhh just so many things that I want to see. Also if it is so peaceful what is the plot conflict going to be? I just need the Spring to come now, lol so I can see if any of my questions get answered.

  15. #514
    Junior Member elizar101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Valenzuela City, Philippines
    Posts
    1
    Otaku Lvl
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Talking

    kinda fun if they have a mini naruto :D but the ending in the main story is so many questions :D

  16. #515
    Junior Member xhazelchua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    CEBU
    Posts
    3
    Otaku Lvl
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    is there a sequel to naruto? or is that all of it? so many unanswered questions tho.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •