as deep as a kiddie pool
    OS Patron
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Default as deep as a kiddie pool

So how deep can your mind go? Do you sometimes just stare off into space pondering the universe? or why Wile E. Cayote can never catch the Roadrunner? Watcha think? Is the light on? or is there nobody home?
    May you live in interesting times... (Confucius)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

This is a really good question...kinda' philosophical...

My mind goes on different levels...sometimes I'm like an idiot that I laugh even if there's nothing funny...and sometimes I'm like a genius who pose very difficult questions about the existence of life at my friends.

Film Student

Upload
    149 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

My mind can go into the deep end sometimes, no dount XD

Above Normal

Upload
    1177 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 Times in 235 Posts
    Blog Entries

My mind? *looks at the clouds*
    sometimes I become absent minded and sometimes I also think
    deep. Sometimes I do things that I never wanted. Just like
    talking in a loud voice. And sometimes My mind is crowded
    of ecchi thoughts and other thoughts like...
    I'll keep it a secret...
    SB Rules || Rules. || Watch Kyo Kara Maoh! || F.A.Q. || Sign Here!

Spoiler :  

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

My mind is crowded
    of ecchi thoughts and other thoughts like...
    I'll keep it a secret...

same here xD...sometimes huh...

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I start day dreaming all the time and I always seem to be staring at someone when I do and then they are like, "Why are you looking at me?" Then I'm just like, "Huh what are you talking about I was daydreaming (about ecchi things sometimes :D)" and then it gets awkward.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

ever since I turned 18, my mind has been a non stop thinking machine. I honestly cannot stop thinking about anything at all, so there is literally always something on my mind. Often times, this may be sitting there staring at whatever.

Be it the things that trouble me, the things I find wrong about the world, a song that I'm thinking of and how it's lyrics apply to my life, or some really silly stuff that I will use as a joke later in a stop motion video, or even be it something that frightens me so much that I can't believe I even thought about it.

My mind is a multiple level vault, from the bright upper floors to the dark underbelly, there is not a space left empty.

OS Patron
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

@tonyu56 - you were daydreaming about ecchi stuff too, weren't you? lol
    May you live in interesting times... (Confucius)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I dunno how deep my mind can go but sometimes I thought of things that I cannot express in words. People think I'm weird or stupid, since most of the time I stare on the air or frequently got into accidents like tripping over or stepping on sh*t. Also I spent 80% of the time in the shower thinking which make me take almost 1 hour to finish. Since I cannot concentrate, most sports do not suit me. Also my mom noticed when I was 7, she frequently saw me walking in circles in the living room, well I can think a lot if I am walking.

But I seldom think of ecchi stuff, I let other people think of it for me via ecchi anime and manga...

I always challenge my mind about questions that are hard to answer and tries to solve them, then checks a reference if I got the right answer. Sometimes I make my own fantasy story or a modern, slice of life story. Since I think a lot, I seldom talk with other people since I do the thinking. Also I frequently write my thoughts in a journal, but I cannot read them after I finished because my handwriting sucks...

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I find I think too deep too often and miss the point of any given conversation. Example, a roadrunner can achieve 25mph top speed and a coyote can maintain almost 40mph with bursts faster yet. So obviously this is a case of mentholated grape flavored pencils trying to keep us down (drawn together).

Thanks

Sometimes I thought about conspiracy theories and don't genuinely believe in NASA because I think they have a lot of secrets they hid from us just for their own good. But then I thought about Michio Kaku, my favorite theoretical physicist, and I think he trusts NASA so I'm gonna trust NASA as well. And when I'm starting to have doubts in the existence of God, I thought about Michio Kaku again that even though he's a well-known physicist and studied the universe almost his entire life, he still believes in the existence of God. I also think about whether black holes are really the entrance to another universe because some scientists believe that Big Bang didn't happen once, but a lot and it's everywhere so they think there's another universe inside the black hole. Or we could time travel by using black hole or there really is a wormhole or we could apply the quantum physics and use it to teleport anywhere. And then I wished I am still alive if ever that will happen because I really want to witness those.

OS Barista
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I am always in very deep thought about little things.