How long have you been on the OS?
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default How long have you been on the OS?

Just wondering how long people have been a part of this amazing site! How much has changed for you since you joined? mine is below

I haven't been active for the past few years. Ill hop on here and then to check on the site, see how things are going, and start a new anime every once in a while, but I looked at my profile and saw that I joined all the way back in 2012. That was my sophomore year of high school and now I have a college degree and teach 4th grade. So much has happened in these years, but I have always loved coming back even for that small little moment to see this site again!

OS Supporter

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Join Date for this account is Jan 2011, but I originally joined a few years earlier. Original account got banned because I got drunk and said lots of naughty things, so I ghosted to prevent myself from doing more stupid things and getting banned again. Tried many streaming sites before I found OS, and a few that friends recommended after, but nothing compares to the quick load times with quality videos. The only net I can use is wireless, and they have data limits, so I started using OS for convenience, but now it's my home.

Novice Uploader
    Upload
    173 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I've join March 2011, I've used to hang out in OS as much as everyday, well lately I've been out and just peek sometimes. If I have all time like before, I'm very sure I'm always here.
    https://otaku-streamers.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic33270_1.gif
    It's Inevitable!!!

Daydreamer~
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I joined back in 2009, making me 14 at the time. I'll be turning 26 this year so I'd say a lot has changed lol. I hadn't even started high school yet when I joined. I did take a bit of a break for a couple years to focus on my college classes but other than that I'm here regularly! When I joined, that was the time in my life that I was able to fully sink myself into anime with very few other responsibilities. At the time I was searching for a steaming site that wasn't covered head to toe in ads, and didn't use any of the timed video players that used to be everywhere. I was so excited to find OS! I tend to be more of a lurker than a participator but I've been trying to engage a bit more. I've loved OS from the moment I joined and that will surely never change
    "Shining brightly, even for a split second, is better than living a dull-grey life for eternity."

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

joined up in 2012 but disappeared back in 2016 after getting my degree. I work for the city now. Lots of things happened and in the last couple of years I've come back to this site now that things have semi settled down in my life.

OS chef in the making
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I joined back in 2014 but stepped away for a bit around '16 or '17. Now I've got a culinary degree and hop on here from time to time.(mainly on mobile to watch anime.)

~Cosplayer~

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

2010 omg. Missed my 10 year anniversary last year :( Now I’m feeling old.

OS Regular
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

2010, I was on watchonepieceonline or something first for Onepiece then animefreak before the ad nightmare and I found OS at around 2009, I think.
    I didn't join since registering was tedious to me back then but eventually joined since the community looked fun. I stayed ever since, though I mostly lurk.

Admiral Zera Sakuoretsu arclord15's Avatar
    Upload
    15 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Brooooooo~

Im ancient hahahaha!
    Joined 2010, way back highschool.
    I wonder where are all those people I'ved talked to in chatbox.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

i can't remember so it must be a long time :P

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I join on August 2011 because a relative or friend told me this site at first I use it sometime but changes to watching other anime site, now today using this site to watch because to avoid notification show up and, it load video fast and can watch it without stopping and sometime rewatch old anime.

Fanatical Magician
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Joined on 2009, was inactive for a while, and am back! The site is really one of the best out there, NO ADS, DOESN’T TAKE YOU TO OTHER WEBSITES, No membership fee. The changes that i remember was the streaming page, at first it was like what we have now, then they updated it to show titles by page, then turned it back, people were also active in Chatbox and Shoutbox before.

OS Kuma
    Upload
    151 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I have been here since 2012. I was active around 2014 and at 2015 i was trying to be an uploader. After awhile I kinda laid low since college life came around and my laptop can't do uploading anymore. But I'm glad that the people I knew are still active, it's sad that some aren't active anymore.

Also, after all these years this site is the only one that has been here even when they took down other sites as well. I'm glad this is still alive :D