Been a long time since forum/message board life !!
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Default Been a long time since forum/message board life !!

(didn't see my intro posted so I assumed after reading the thing on intros I should simply remake it) What's up folks, I am PrinxNylocke(pronounced "Prinks Nylock"). You can simply call me Nylocke. Prinx is a gender neutral variant of "prince or princess" in relation to the fact I am nonbinary. I like anime and games mostly. My favorite anime is Shakugan no Shana and my favorite game is Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time. I'm sure with these answers my age shows a bit though I would hope I'm not the oldest here kicking off my 30s o_o I haven't used forums in years so I don't have any sig banners or anything like that on hand but I'll get around to it eventually the next time I hit up photoshop again. Nice to meet you folks and I hope to get along well here (:

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PrinxNylocke View Post
    (didn't see my intro posted so I assumed after reading the thing on intros I should simply remake it) What's up folks, I am PrinxNylocke(pronounced "Prinks Nylock"). You can simply call me Nylocke. Prinx is a gender neutral variant of "prince or princess" in relation to the fact I am nonbinary. I like anime and games mostly. My favorite anime is Shakugan no Shana and my favorite game is Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time. I'm sure with these answers my age shows a bit though I would hope I'm not the oldest here kicking off my 30s o_o I haven't used forums in years so I don't have any sig banners or anything like that on hand but I'll get around to it eventually the next time I hit up photoshop again. Nice to meet you folks and I hope to get along well here (:
    Welcome to the club! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here with the other anime lovers. There are a few peeps about to hit their 30s as well. 90's Kids adulting and all the stuff