OS and Mobile games
    somewhere in the philippines(I wish I was in akihabara)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Cool OS and Mobile games

Hi fellow OS.
    I would like to share my Mobile games that I am playing now you can also add me if I have slots. I would be happy if you could also share your mobile games and the reason why you play the game

1. Fate Grand Order
    I really like the fate franchise but the one I like the most is the fate extra cuz it has nero on it. Nero is the reason I played the game UMU.

2. Shadowverse
    I have been to card gaming. I played vanguard, Weiss schwarz and a little bit of MTG. Now that I dont have time to go and play due to JOB. Yes this was a breath of fresh air.

3. Azure lane
    Unlike FGO I didnt really like the story line of Azure lane but I like the game mechanics and the waifu they gave you on the game. I think the reason why I still play the game is because unlike FGO you dont really need a lot of luck to have them just do your dailies and you will be fine.

4. Granblue
    And now the game that started to ate my life slowly now. I have this account a long time now but when I suddenly playing last year and started to invest time on it. It was really a good game. I like the story and especially the game mechanic. I don't know to other players but I think this game is more play to win game you have been warned.

Note'
    I am more active on GBF due to its guild war and other events so dont expect my FGO support will be updated

ALL HAIL OS

If the ideal world can be found in a bad game, it can be found in the real world as well.

Filipino Gamer
    Laguna, Philippines, South East Asia, Asia, Eastern Hemisphere, Earth, Inner planets, Solar System,
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

The game I mostly play is
    Tower duel
    AI Dungeon
    COD mobile (bluestacks)

OS chef in the making
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I just started playing "ISEKAI:Demon Waifu"

If anyone wants to add me my player name/ID is Nirvash/1403000847