Binge-worthy Youtube Channels
    Chicken fill Centipede!

Upload
    56 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Question Binge-worthy Youtube Channels

Since it looks like we are still in the Covid19 marathon, wondering what Youtube channels other OS members find binge worthy.

I have a few I enjoy, my favourite being RedLetterMedia, they gained fame way back doing a 70 minute review of Star Wars: The Phantom Menace. Though they moved into movie reviews and my current favourite series is "Best of the Worst" where they review horrible horrible "movies".

Gold Shaw Farms, is oddly interesting, about a guy who bought a farm to raise ducks and geese.

Ryan George, the guy behind 'Pitch Meetings' on screen rant, has his own channel

While only about 6 minutes of video, Astartes is very bloody good (in literal and figurative sense) fanmade warhammer 40k series, the technical achievement is impressive in and of itself but the story and action that unfolds is pretty engaging.

There are more educational channels but thought I'd post the ones I go to unwind with and just chill.
    "Now now my good man, this is not the time to be making enemies"

-Voltaire on his deathbed, in response to a priest asking him to renounce the devil

Thanks

I know its not for everybody but I definitely suggest CallMeKevin, can't even explain how happy I am to binge all of his videos when I found it.

"Okay, and that's the end. For an ugly guy like me, a love story won't just start out of somewhere. This is reality"
    ~Motoyama

Shadow Dweller

Upload
    903 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Generally i watch guides and such from certain people for Final Fantasy 14 when I'm in need of guidance but for pure enjoyment i tend to watch GameKnights since i enjoy mtg and Infographics for all sorts of random videos and the trials they put the poor intern through for their challenges lol.

OS Legendary Donator
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

If you like games, Colonel Failure is quite different. More mature, less excitement, still witty and entertaining.

For the mechanical-minded and lovers of steam, there's Keith Appleton. He builds, repairs, and restores model steam engines. Real water, real heat (wood, coal, and gas), and real metal moving on its own.
    "Computer science is no more about computers than astronomy is about telescopes."
    -Edsger Dijkstra