How are you spending your time during this lockdown from COVID-19 spread?
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Default How are you spending your time during this lockdown from COVID-19 spread?

It has just been a couple of months since the new coronavirus disease-19, or COVID-19, was detected. As of this writing, there are now a total of 274,180 worldwide cases and 11,311 worldwide deaths recorded by the WHO. COVID-19 had also affected a total of 166 countries, with China, Italy and Spain being the hardest hit countries from this pandemic.

My country (Philippines) is currently imposing an "enhanced community quarantine" (lockdown). Is yours as well? How are you coping up and how do you spend your time now that you are staying at home?

I hope that this health crisis will end soon. Stay safe and healthy, everyone!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Skipress For This Useful Post:

MavisAeriel (Yesterday)

Support Administrator Eh?

Upload
    5182 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,468 Times in 84 Posts
    Blog Entries

I for one am working out of home - with the added benefit if having my pets join me
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Bindu1000; 03-25-2020 at 10:37 AM.

OS Legendary Donator
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I'm staying indoors. Catching up on anime, watching Netflix (Castlevania is good :D ), playing games (No Man's Sky and Satisfactory have both had big updates since I last played them), and working from home while watching Twitch folks I normally don't get to see because I' be in the cube at the office..
    "Computer science is no more about computers than astronomy is about telescopes."
    -Edsger Dijkstra

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Things have been chill around my place haha. I bought Animal Crossing New Horizons on Friday so I've been pretty much grinding it day and night. Really enjoying the game, major step above New Leaf in my opinion. I've also been watching some anime, specifically Initial D as I've held it off for far too long! I'm also making sure to get out for walks, stay in touch with friends through discord and playing games. All my buddies are in town currently because of the virus but we're all self-isolating so we can't hang out. I'm really hoping that things improve sooner than later so that I can see them in person and get back to school duties!

Thanks

Lately I've just been playing games, researching some sim steering wheel, watching random Youtube videos which makes me even more lazier than I was before. Next week on wards, I plan to continue learning a language and study programming

"Okay, and that's the end. For an ugly guy like me, a love story won't just start out of somewhere. This is reality"
    ~Motoyama

Thanks

Just going through my backlog of games,anime and manga everything else its pretty much the same really just the same old lazy days.

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I have been working from home and will be for at least another month. Hubby and kids have been enjoying their early summer vacation (husband is a teacher, so he's off too). I'm bummed because my son is graduating this year, but it's been canceled. He still graduates but no ceremony. Crazy times!

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MamabearX3 View Post
    I have been working from home and will be for at least another month. Hubby and kids have been enjoying their early summer vacation (husband is a teacher, so he's off too). I'm bummed because my son is graduating this year, but it's been canceled. He still graduates but no ceremony. Crazy times!

I can understand! My youngest brother was supposed to graduate today, but since the ceremony has been cancelled, he won't be able to march on stage. Better safe than not, I guess. :(

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bindu1000 View Post
    I for one am working out of home - with the added benefit if having my pets join me
    Your pet is so adorable! I miss two of ours. :( they passed away last year.

SeAfOOdIcEcReAm
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

In my case, we were asked to work from home, I have bundles of paper which I brought home but I think that can wait.
    I honestly think this situation is bound to continue for a longer time given how easily the virus spreads.
    I'm praying for everyone's safety.

So I guess basically my life right now is watch anime, browse for new series that might pique my interest then binge watch. (and stare at my work to be done)
    Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mitsumi020 For This Useful Post:

MavisAeriel (Yesterday)

OS Regular
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

It looks like my work is finally stopped so I am going to learn how to draw, write, and japanese.
    I was supposed to get my driver's license test but it was cancelled.

Stay safe people, there is much anime to watch.

Daydreamer~
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

My job is considered essential so I'm still making the trek to work, it's practically a ghost town in the actual office with all the people able to work from home gone. When I'm not at work I'm at home though, mainly catching up on anime and doing some classwork for my online class.

Here in Texas we're in lockdown but, people are being stupid and parks and other things are completely packed since most people are off of work or "working from home". So it's a bit counterproductive. I've heard there are going to be more strict rules put in place, but people here don't like to obey lol.
    "Shining brightly, even for a split second, is better than living a dull-grey life for eternity."

Otakustreamer Yuri
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I finally get to watch anime on OS. Been too damn long and I lost friends here
    Spoiler :