I'm here, again

Thread: I'm here, again

Thanks

Default I'm here, again

Last time I used this account I was sleeping on the community, I can kind of be a communal person but recently, things have been less than fabulous in personal life, msg me for more info if you care, but I'm not gonna be pouring my heart out in my intro.

Hi, I'm Telvi, or rasputin, I'm male, 19, I play music in a band and I'm intensely into music. I listen to 4-8 albums a day and I give good recommendations. I'm pretty active on discord sometimes, but most of the time I chill by myself. I'm definently looking for friends. I'm into slice of life and horror, but anime seems to have a lot of shows that I can get into without considering genre, which is a cool trait that rivals music in that aspect.

I loved shiki, still watching steins gate, elfen lied and death parade, uhm your lie in april and other various titles were great too. Aside from anime, I love takashi miike films (Ichi the killer was awesome) and Otoboke Beaver's itekoma hit's album was amazing. I encourage messaging me or replying to my thread, and you all have a good day!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rasputin For This Useful Post:

Bindu1000 (03-25-2020)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    Last time I used this account I was sleeping on the community, I can kind of be a communal person but recently, things have been less than fabulous in personal life, msg me for more info if you care, but I'm not gonna be pouring my heart out in my intro.

Hi, I'm Telvi, or rasputin, I'm male, 19, I play music in a band and I'm intensely into music. I listen to 4-8 albums a day and I give good recommendations. I'm pretty active on discord sometimes, but most of the time I chill by myself. I'm definently looking for friends. I'm into slice of life and horror, but anime seems to have a lot of shows that I can get into without considering genre, which is a cool trait that rivals music in that aspect.

I loved shiki, still watching steins gate, elfen lied and death parade, uhm your lie in april and other various titles were great too. Aside from anime, I love takashi miike films (Ichi the killer was awesome) and Otoboke Beaver's itekoma hit's album was amazing. I encourage messaging me or replying to my thread, and you all have a good day!
    welcome back haha, i cant even listen to that much albums a day even tho i have premium spotify
    i also love horror anime but im not rly into slice of life :/ but hope we can still be friends hehe!

Thanks

Hey, thanks for responding, send me a dm if you want!

Support Administrator Eh?

Upload
    5182 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,416 Times in 78 Posts
    Blog Entries

Welcome Telvi ... we are glad to have people active here again. I am pretty much a typical "girl". I love Pink and all things Kawaii and of course that means Romance animes. I am into a lot of happy ending K-dramas right now.