Gilbert Plays Gaming content 2020
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Filipino Gamer
    Laguna, Philippines, South East Asia, Asia, Eastern Hemisphere, Earth, Inner planets, Solar System,
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Disclaimer: This is a flight build of Halo 2 MCC on PC.

WOO Halo 2 Flight is now out and I get to play Halo 2 while everyone is playing Valorant. Well Enjoy

Halo 2 MCC PC Benchmark Using the Nvidia GT 750M

Filipino Gamer
    Laguna, Philippines, South East Asia, Asia, Eastern Hemisphere, Earth, Inner planets, Solar System,
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Well guys, I made it to the end of the TR4. Please leave a comment for any corrections though I already have plans to do some corrections in the end. Please support by hitting the like, subscribe and hit the bell icon for more updates.

SLEX TR4 part 5 build - Lucena Segment - Philippine Infrastructures

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Hey guys, this is mostly a rebuild of some parts of the TR4 Build where I added the Sariaya Interchange and reworked on the Tayabas interchange where I removed the Lucena Interchange as there are no plans for such an exit and added a trumpet exit for Tayabas.

SLEX TR4 part 6 build - Sariaya and Tayabas Interchange - Philippine Infrastructures

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Hey guys, I finally finished building SLEX TR4 and now I can show you the entire expressway from Calamba Laguna all the way to Lucena, Quezon. Please support this video by leaving a like and share it with your friends and colleagues. And support the channel by hitting that subscribe button and click the bell icon for the next video in your notifications.

SLEX TR4 Complete Impression - Cities: Skylines - Philippine Infrastructures

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Hey guys, this is how I use the Image Overlay mod in 2020. It's not perfect but it's way more accurate than how I use it before. It's also somewhat a tutorial.

How I use the Image Overlay Mod in 2020 - Cities: Skylines ASEAN Cities

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Hey guys, this is my first train asset in Cities: Skylines. with the help of "Alzemouri Abderaman" for reference, I was able to model and texture the asset. It was a pain to do I found out but I can streamline this and even make more Philippine assets.

Asset link is in the video description.

PNR KiHa 59 Kogane in Cities: Skylines - Gilbert Plays

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

This is my second train asset created for Cities: Skylines. The Hyundai Rotem DMU class trainset for Philippine National Railways. I hope you guys leave a like on the video and subscribe to the channel.

PNR Hyundai Rotem DMU in Cities: Skylines