Gilbert Plays Gaming content 2020
    Filipino Gamer
    Laguna, Philippines, South East Asia, Asia, Eastern Hemisphere, Earth, Inner planets, Solar System,
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Default Gilbert Plays Gaming content 2020

This video release got delayed due to cleaning operations from the Taal Volcano Eruption and I worked the whole day removing the ash from the streets and my car. Now I have time to release this now.

I made my first attempt to build Clark International Airport Terminal 2. It may look different but it's the closest I can build. Literally, my first Cities video in 2020.

Filipino Gamer
    Laguna, Philippines, South East Asia, Asia, Eastern Hemisphere, Earth, Inner planets, Solar System,
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Hey guys, I finally get a new video coming out now after a brief hiatus due to the Taal eruption and don't worry, the San Fernando video will be coming out in a couple of days. Also please support me on Patreon so I can focus on making more and better videos.

I Got her - Halo Reach PC Ep 8

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

This is my first major build of 2020, San Fernando, Pampanga. This build took so long to build thanks to Taal Volcano and now it's passed to the point of the build that I can create a cinematic of the build and here is the results. Hope you guys watch, leave a like, subscribe and share this video as this was done with so much hard work.
    Thank you.

San Fernando, Pampanga cinematic - Cities: Skylines - ASEAN Cities

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

This is the third video about my build of NSCR and this is about the San Fernando and Apalit Stations. I will do another video about NSCR that will be an impression from Clark to Malolos. Leave a like for more videos.

PNR NSCR San Fernando Apalit Stations - Cities: Skylines ASEAN Cities

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I finished the Campaign - Halo Reach PC ep 9

I made a mistake in recording this in 30fps #professionalism, but I finished the campaign so this will be the last campaign video unless you comment me to do legendary difficulty I will. (please don't)

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

I played some more survival in They are billions. This is much more fun than the earlier parts of the game.

So Many Zombies - Gilbert Plays: They are billions ep 2

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

This is a work in progress where I show what I have built. With 3 maps containing the cities and towns of Guiguinto, Malolos, Calumpit, Apalit, Santo Tomas, San Fernando, Angeles and Mabalacat, This is my current build of the Philippine National Railways: North-South Commuter.

Please support the channel by leaving a like, subscribe to the channel, lick the bell icon and share the video. I may build the next map of the NSCR or start a new project.

PNR North-South Commuter Guiguinto to Clark Depot Impression

Filipino Gamer
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Hey guys, Thank you for helping me reach 3000 subs. Because of that, I started building the South Luzon Expressway Toll Road 4 in one of my built maps. The San Pablo map will be my first segment to build TR4 in and I have more maps to be prepared for TR4 builds. So please hit the bell button for to be notified for future videos.
    Also made a mistake in the end lol.

SLEX TR4 First build attempt in Cities Skylines