Hello Names Vallacy or IkinZ or the Windlord
    Thanks

Smile Hello Names Vallacy or IkinZ or the Windlord

I have been watching anime here for many years. I lost the information to log into my accounts or the emails associated with them so I have had to make a new one.

Names Brendan

I live in Vancouver, Canada

I watch anime weekly now used to everyday but realized there wasn't enough to keep that routine

So anyways I playing video games but currently have taken a more serious route into making my own business for consulting. Its something I have a passion for as I am always reading and learning so knowledge isn't something I lack. I have a bit of cross of science and philosophy beliefs onto things and nothing is black and white.

If you ever would like to chat send me a message not shy by any part.

Hope you enjoy your shows and your stay here it has always been good to be here nice community and great uploads :)

Current Anime I am watching is Dr.Stone and by far I have to say I have a new #1 anime I thought nothing would really top Log Horizon or Goblin Slayer or Dot hack but this has taken a full new approach. I am very pleased with the storyline and can't wait for season two. Also gives me a lot of hope for future animes coming out. Also if you haven't watched Angel Beats before I think you need to its a great anime.

Anyways much love

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Greetings!

First of all, i just had to ask. Is Canada really the most polite country? Dang you're so lucky to be residing there.

Anyway, Welcome to OS this is a community that shares to love for anime at the same time people tend to share information on the SHOUTBOX, that said. Please be LOUD on it. :)

- Also, as i have seen you like Log Horizon and Goblin Slayer. Try Watching OVERLORD i'm pretty sure its in your cup-of-tea.

Cheers!

Chase your dreams better yet, Stab it with a spear!

OS Supporter

The land of Milky Holmes and Honey-sempai
    Upload
    38 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hey nice to meet you. I haven't seen Dr. Stone yet but I like the others you mentioned so I'll check it out! Welcome to otaku-steamers. We've got some cool stuff you don't find everywhere. Enjoy your stay.