[Japan News] 27 out of the 33 Injured Kyoto Animation Staff have returned to work!
    Below Average

Upload
    1074 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 252 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default 27 out of the 33 Injured Kyoto Animation Staff have returned to work!

Hope after the terror...

Few months back, we had a very devastating news regarding one of the most beloved animation studio resulting to loss of talented. News was recently announced and published coming from the President of the company himself, Hideaki Hatta, that 27 out of the 33 injured staff are back to work.

While this may seem like a shed of hope for the studio, the said staff are still undergoing psychological assistance as they try to go back to their normal lives and support one another to get through these hard times. The President also thanked those who unselfishly donated for the welfare of their employees and company as a whole.

He, too, discussed few details concerning the much awaited Violet Evergarden that was delayed and will most likely be released on January 10, 2020. The rest of the plans for the future of the animation studio is not quite clear yet.

A memorial service will be held with the title "Memorial and Joining-Our-Prayers Service" at the Miyako Messe event hall in Kyoto on November 3-4. The event will be held from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on both days, and admission will be free.

All we can hope for is to pray that they will bounce back from this tragedy, remember the amazing and talented people we lost and apprehend the one who caused this so much pain... not just to Japan but to the entire anime, manga and otaku community.

So before I end this positive news with my huge shout-out, I'd like to announce that Qualtz and I will strive to post news and stuff while we all wait for Jim to finish the new version which I hope will be done before this year ends...

That's pretty much OS Family and..

ALL HAIL OS!!

Source: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...o-work/.152377 & https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...ervice/.152380

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dudette09 For This Useful Post:

CatTrain (10-25-2019), darkwillow (10-25-2019), Gunshi (10-21-2019), hazuki0808 (10-20-2019), Jorta (10-20-2019), marwello (10-21-2019), otakuguy6851 (10-28-2019), ranmachua (10-26-2019), Tiotsh (10-21-2019), witchLeen (11-04-2019), wright405 (10-22-2019), Xenciao (10-20-2019), Zaruum (10-22-2019), ZetsuRavez (10-21-2019)

OS Lurker
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

That's good news :) I wasn't able to donate to kyoani sadly but i'm glad they got the support they did from people who could help. Here's hoping they can recover & bounce back better than ever & continue making the industry better by setting higher standards for treating your staff well (pay,time off,etc) and producing breathtaking,filled with emotion, works of art. (koe no katachi, episode 10? from violet evergarden,etc...)

Thanks for the news update Dudette :) I don't often check stuff these days but definitely glad I saw this post! Don't feel too pressured to -have- to post either btw! if you happen to find something cool/interesting,that's great,if not that's also fine :D

Keep up the good work,I'm rooting for you OS Team :)

Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

that is good news... hope they could stand up after that tragedy...

it is nice to see news thread in OS... i miss this...

Below Average

Upload
    1074 Video(s)
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 252 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! To be honest, I've been thinking about ways to keep at least whatever that's left with the family while we all wait for the new version. I couldn't host events till we have people who could make medals so I'll just try to write news and announcements.

But by doing so, I gotta keep myself updated with anime and news so there's the challenge, aha! XD I aim to at least post one news per week that is related to manga and anime...so fingers crossed!! :')