Senryuu Shoujo Manga Gets Spring 2019 Anime Adaptation
    He Who Must Not Be Named FAT4LS's Avatar
    Otaku Lvl
    Thanks

Post Senryuu Shoujo Manga Gets Spring 2019 Anime Adaptation

Senryuu Shoujo

Synopsis:
    Yukishiro Nanako is a cute, cheerful high school girl with one peculiar trait—instead of verbal communication, she writes senryuu (a type of haiku) poems to relay her thoughts. Together with ex-delinquent Busujima Eiji, they are budding freshmen of the school's Literature Club. Even though Nanako doesn't talk, with the power of senryuu, the adorable pair has no problem enjoying their fun school-life through the tune of 5-7-5 syllables.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am really excited for the anime BUT, God damn, The animation art style is awful... its not that bad but not good either.
    Anyway, the reason why i said that the animation art style is bad because they didn't even do "JUSTICE" on the art style
    Cuz, the Manga's Art Style is "Unique" and "Different" and that's how i come to love it and the "Story" too :)

What separates it to the other manga is the "Beautiful" and "Mesmerizing" Art Style of it.
    I just cant take my eyes off on how "BEAUTIFUL" the art style is!!!!!.

Though, I am talking about the animation art styles of the girls cuz, they are awful AF but they exactly got the Male MC art style and that's a plus for me

Now, I have a really low expectation to the anime. I might come to dislike it(Not hate) but I will still watch it regardless on how much different the art style of the anime to the manga

Manga Comparison:
    Spoiler :  

Anime Comparison:
    Spoiler :  

Sources:
    Manga
    Anime
    ANN

Recommendation(Similar to Senryuu Shoujo )
    Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu.(Link)

This manga has a similarity with Senryuu Shoujo. Both Female MC has a problem when it comes to communication
    and while the Male MC's from both series complements with the heroine's personalities and that is why both Male and Female MC's from each series has "Chemistry" with each other(That is what my take/view)
    Last edited by FAT4LS; 02-26-2019 at 02:51 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FAT4LS For This Useful Post:

Tiotsh (02-25-2019)